rainface

Hatchlings

Vadellia walked into the shadows when Crusher walked to her to get the deer. She stayed out of his way. She smiled when Crusher gave Tetra the deer. Poor sucker, doesn't realize that Tetra is alrgic to deer, Vadellia thought to herself.

Tetra nodded greatfully and she took a bite out of the deer. It stung her toung and she swollowed it, and it started to make her whole body numb and puffy. Tetra looked at her body, then she hid inside the cave.

Crusher's eye's went a bit wide at her reaction. Not her responce but how fast she reacted to the deer. Not that anyone had told him though either. "Blanchia!" he called "Reaction emergency!" He shouted. Mean while in his head he was kind of beating him self over that. "Zenith, lets clear the meat storage. Just clean it right out." he said in case something had gone sour. He picked up the deer and placed it away from the cave and buried it. He then went back to check on Tetra who was now hiding in the cave. "No one told me you where..... sorry I did not..." he studdered feeling really bad now. She had just woken up and he feeds her something and this happens.

Zenith nodded, a bit surprised at first, but quickly going to work on clearing out the food storage. He did not question what he was told to do, though he was pretty sure most of it was still good.

"It's fine.. At lest it's not deadly.. Just my body feels numb and I become fatter," Tetra said. She knew that he didn't meant it, mostly because of how he reacted to her reaction to the deer. "I blame myself for not remembering this stupid reation."

Crusher nodded "Still" he said "Don't blame your self, your having trouble remembering things already anyway." he said and looked at her again "At least you do not look ugly at all though." he said smiling a little. Little fatter or not it was true. "Sorry though, do you remember what your not allergic too?" he asked.

"Saidly no," Tetra said. She looked sad.

Vadellia went to Tetra and Crusher. "She is not alirgic to anything, save deer. That is the only thing she is alirgic to," Vadellia said. "It's really rare that one of us dragons is alarigic to our primary food source so don't blame yourself for not knowing. Tetra should of told you when she had her membery."

Crusher looked at Vadellia with a bit of a frown. "Up till now she had no reason to inform me. Last I had seen her was before my counter part showed up." he said "But thanks anyway." he said then looked back at Tetra "I'll be right back with some berries and a squirrle." he said "How's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me," Tetra said.

"She'll get back to normal in a days time, with out her being inside water. So you don't have to worrie about her," Vadellia said to Crusher.

Crusher nodded and left the cave and gathered some berries. Afterwards he went after the squirrel. But did not get that far as he ran into his evil self. Evil Crusher smiled "Looking for something?" he asked and good Crusher growled. "I'm out on a hunt for one squirrel. Surely that is not an issue for you." he said and Evil Crusher smiled "YOu'll have to pay for it first." he said looking at a few claws on his paw "Maybe with a limb or your life." he said "Your not a match for me. Clearly too weak. for a one supposidly me your weak." he said and Good Crusher growled.

The 2 had a face off and Crusher struck first with his flame shots. Evil Crusher darted all over the place and struck his claws on good Crusher's side. Good Crusher bit his counter parts tail but the bone platting just locked up a little preventing much damage. The 2 continued this dance till good Crusher dropped. Marks up and down him. He got back and his counter part smiled "Now you may get your food." he said. Good Crusher growled. there was no way he was going to get anything meat related now. He turned around and went to the berries and began to limp back to home cave.

Zenith had just put an old rabbit down from the storage when Crusher returned with some berries. "Whoa, what happened to you?"

Vadellia went back into the cave and grabbed herself some protion of some deer that was back there.

Tetra ran up to Crusher and she looked like she was about to cry. "Don't tell me that the darn paridoxical thing went to you or you actidently went across its path," Tetra said.

Crusher paused "So much for being able to hunt in the near by areas...." he said "But I got some berries before he came by." he said letting her see the berries being held in his ring wing. "But yes we did cross paths, and for me, this body's scales are not battle hardened. So to his battle sharpened claws I'm nothing. And unless you have some good power in your jaw.... like not normal power you can't harm him with normal combat." he said before stumbling. "He said if I wanted to get some meat I'd have to 'pay' for it. Now we can't even hunt with out risk of him showing." he said. Cuts bleed from all over him but he got up and started to limp to the cave.

Zenith sighed. "Well Food may get tight then. I guess we could always go to the waterfall and see if theres anything there though." He knew no food would be a problem, but there had to be something somewhere they could get a hold of.

"We could send Tetra out with others, since she has the ability to heel in water.. Hey wouldn't that cure her amisha?" Vadellia asked.

Tetra sat there clueless about her power.

Crusher looked at Vadellia "The others are training, you and Zenith where defeated by our enemy and we lost Tetra at that point to. Not right now, Not while we know he's this close by." he said "To the cave for now. I'll survive till our healer can patch me up." he said as he continued to limp to the cave. Though in all honesty he did not feel good. But he did not want to show it.

Zenith nodded. He knew there was not much he could do outside of listening to the older dragons. Staying near, he followed Crusher back to the cave. "Maybe you should just lay down for now. I cant see you doing much good tiring yourself out."

Vadellia nodded. So you really didn't know that Tetra was alirgic to deer meat? Vadellia sent telepathicly to Crusher. She did that on prupus so Evil crusher would know that.

Tetra stayed near Crusher. She didn't like him inside this state and she wanted him to be save.

Crusher paused and glared at Vadellia "No I did not know. As I already told you I was not informed of it." he said. He then continued as the others seemed to stick close. Once he got to the cave he placed the berries down and settled down wincing a bit as no matter how he laid down he would lay on some cuts.

((Sorry I was off today, my excuse isn't any better than Chasilin's. Except I'm just playing a dif gen. Anyways can I get a quick synopsis of those who posted are?))

((Polos returned with her chars and Crusher went to go get food for Tetra and ended up fighting Evil Crusher. Now good Crusher is in the home cave bleeding from many cuts all over him.))

Blanchia yelped in surprise as Crusher suddenly called her name, she was going to walk over to him but he seemed busy and he never called a second time. Scuta was probably saying something but she'd suddenly felt very cold the moment Crusher dissapeared into the forest. For good reason, too. When Crushe reappeared he was beaten and bruised, this time, Blanchia ran to him. Flustered she worried over his wounds- "Goodness! What did you do? Run into a sharp rock a couple hundred times! You aught to be a lot more careful!" She bit her lip and fussed about him.- "Alright, stay still, and don't say a word, I don' want to hear it." She began to chant and her staff glowed, she'd kept it with her the entire time. His wounds mended themselves and the blood dissapeared in the same way her energy was being sapped. It wasn't anything she couldn't handle, though.- "There, love, any better?"

Crusher looked at Blanchia after she healed him "More like run into our enemy. He's very close. I had just left to get some meat for Tetra here. Turns out I was not allowed to." he explained "Not having Scuta's speed I can't just run away." he said. "But yes I do feel better." he said with a nod "Tetra is suffering from a alergic reaction, could you help a little with that?" he asked.

((I was hiking today, sorry for not being on...))

Ren followed Scuta slowly. She had already done some combat before, because she had to train herself to do so while she was all alone. She was still a bit wobbly on it, but she had learned some things. She hoped this would help perfect her skills.

Blanchia froze with the mere mention of Evil Crusher, she understood the cold chill she'd felt ebfore. Snaping back to herself she nodded vaguely at Crusher and stepped over to Tetra, uttering a healing spell. She dipped her head and retired back to her place with Skuta and Rin. Exhausted not by the power she'd used, since that was minor, but by the idea of Evil Crusher being close. She felt another chill.-

Tetra thanked the healer. She felt bad that she didn't remember, but she had this feeling she didn't know the healer. She got less fat, but her body was still numb.

Vadellia 'actidently' triped over Tetra's tail. She knew Tetra wouldn't fell it. She landed right on her face, and then did a summersult.