rainface

Hatchlings

-Illuminis continued to wait, unable to reply to his impatint words. When he finally touched her, he would have felt an instant connection to her mine and clearly realizing her way of communication he placed a paw on her. Illuminis was glad and her eyes sparkled approvingly.- "I am sorry, Crusher, but I do not know of what affect you are referring to. If, indeed, you mean to say my undeserved kindness and affections, then that is different. I would explain it to you but as you are now, you would not be able to comprehend it." -She did not need to make a reading of his 'future' to guess at that, his heart ws still to clouded with the black smog which had come to choke back all his hidden, positive, emotions. Her sadness squeezed in her chest but she hid that well from Crusher. He would not suspect the empathy she felt for him and again, he would not understand it.-

Evil Crusher tilted his head "I'm not talking about those affects. Are you trying to unearth something?" he growled. "If you do I can say my control over my body will be weakened which can have bad results." he warned "One tried something similar before..... they lay dead right now, they have been dead for a few years." he said with a growl.

((Why not communicate telepathically, the rest of us use it as a means of communication over distance...?))

((It's impossible for her to translate emotions into words through a distance, if she's touching someone she's got a direct surce to their mind and she can translate her emotions into words using the other persons knowledge of the language and visa versa, the person connected understands her emotions as words because that's what they are used to. Since she can't use her voice because her vocal cords never formed and she can't use telepathy because she only thinks through emotions, she needs to be connected physically to be connected emotionally.

This is hard to explain...try to imagine that the space between where she is touching another as a wall that can convert emotions into words and words into emotions. When she speaks to someone it is converted into the language they know, when she is spoken too, either verbally(with or without touching) or telepathically(with or without touching) her body converts it into the emotions she is familiar with and understands. The only way she can speak 'telepathically' with someone (like Viviann) is if they have a strong emotional bond.

Did that make sense at all?))

Illuminis bowed her head slightly as she absorbed his words. He just didn't get it. For a dragon who so boosts about having control over his body, he really has no control at all. Illuminis knew he was only living in a falsehood of reality. Raising her head she looked him square in the eyes, brows sharp to show her grave seriousness in each and every word she was about to share with him.-

"I can not unearth something that does not exist. You should remember that we are strongest when we exist in harmony with every side of ourselves. If, and Crusher I do mean IF, there is something to be unearthed in your heart, it will reveal itself to you one day despite your will. It is a part of you and rejecting yourself only makes you weaker than what you can become. That is not to say you are not strong but that you could be so much stronger."

Shrugging away from his touch she pushed herself to her feet, sitting with her shoulders rolled back properly and looked down at Crusher with the moon rising just behind her, it was like a halo that echoed her full moon eyes. Her moonstone curled to her chest and rose symetrically between her fores, her wings expanding slightly behind her and the look she gave Crusher was one of knowing and one as well of a stern fondness. After a while of studying the dragon she bent at the elbow and bowed her chest forward, shoulders rising like mountains just at the base of her neck as it sunk low to meet the vamire face to face. Her nose was inches from his and she kept her gaze unblinkingly on him, her wings now straight out behins her and spread so that the moon was between them and visible above the crown of her head. Touching her nose to his she told him this;- "Crusher, take heed, being half is not being whole but you can be whole while still being half."

To translate, it meant that even as only half of a part of an entire dragon, he had his own soul and could be his own person. Crusher could access all sides of him without being drawn back to the other Crusher but only if he accepted it as his entire self. By treating any goodness within him as an enemy, he was repelling himself and everyone knows that opposites attract.

Illuminis pulled her nose a way and moved her right leg so that her torso turned slightly and her right paw hung in the air tucked close to her chest. She turned her head up and at an angle and gazed at the moon. It's radiance nearly overtook her vision entirely with it's soft light creating a ring of light. Generally, that was an omen of terrible things and as well of difficult changes but the light that night was too pure for it to be anything too bad, that could only mean change was coming.-

Evil Crusher let her finish but with narrowed eye's. He took a breath in and seemed to hold it. Then the presents inside flared again. This time stronger then before. He closed his eye's to fight it down. But it was flaring more so as well. As if it had heard the moonstone as well and was doing a almighty shove to try to break free from constraints.

His claws suddenly flashed at her but missed as if his sight had been impaired. He wanted to kill her now. Kill off the presents trying to aid the presents in side him. But kill her and his plan would fail for restrengthening his platting. He let out a few grunts as he tried to keep him self under control. Then bolted off into the forest. Someone had to die. It was just a matter of who he would find to kill.

((Bit early but Sweet? Now would be a good time to put that plan into action. He's in a battle rage. Induced by his own self but one non the less.))

Illuminis would have chased after him were not for a feeling that held her back. Her moonstone glowed and warned her to stay and so she did. If Crusher killed tonight, it was because a dragon was meant to die, she could not stop time from moving nor could she interfere with a predetermined event. Instead the moonstone watched the night sky, her stone glowed as it absorbed the moon's energy and reminded her she should get some rest.

Once she had curled up in the same postion she had before, to maximize moonlight absorbtion, she let herself slip away into a deep sleep. There, dreams cropped up several times in a fashion that hinted towards events to come. In the silence of the night, Illuminis unkowingly dreampt of a future that would begin at the very moment that the life, which Crusher sought to take, was extinguished for it's eternity.-

((OK, LLD, i normally look over this and don't care, but it's spelled presence, 'presents' are something you get on your Bday.))

Scuta and Callaina began to fly back to the cave.

"Can she handle it?" Callaina asked Scuta telepathically. "Can any of them?"

"I don't know, they weren't born into training, but I think they could handle basic lessons." Scuta replied

"Do you remember the basic lessons? I only remember advanced combat."

"I do, I failed the trials twice remember?"

"Yeah. *mental giggle*."

"Ah shuddup."

They glided until the cave was in view and descended.

Edited by Dusset

Rayle waited for a while in the shadows of a stalagmite, thing Crusher at his post. For a split second he looked the other way; a split second was all she needed. Quickly she scuttled out of the cave and dashed into the forest, avoiding twigs and crackly leaves. Once she was out of earshot and eyesight she took to the air, weaving and bobbing around trees. During her wait in the cave she had been mentally mapping the area where the Evil Crusher had lived, and now she had a pretty good sense of her direction. Rayle pumped her wings harder, flying at tempo with the wind in the trees. The night would only hide her better. Cloaked or not, how would he be able to pick out a green dragon hidden in a world of green plants. She would get the drop on him. All she had to do was lure him towards the mountainside. Yes, that's it. She would cover him in a pile of rocks. Encase him in a tomb. Seal the world from him forever.

Crusher heard the hatchling take off. "Rayle!" he called opening up his wings and taking off after her. She had gained some distance though as he gave chase.

Evil Crusher let out a battle screech call. He struck a tree in frustration at the lack of targets. The tree fell over at the deep chunk he had struck out. Then his blood raged eye's picked up on movement that was not of the tree's. A target.

(I suppose I should get back into rp mode, shouldn't I?)

Shiel awakens from her year long slumber. (Laugh) She looks around confused.

Sakka Wakens also, right next to Shiel. He was grown now, as was she. He was very confused.

Zenith woke up from his sleep groggily. He looked around and noticed that for the most part, he was the only one at the cave. He decided he should probably stay up, as Crusher was supposed to keep watch, and he did not really want to be attacked in his sleep. He walked to the entrance of the cave and sat, a yawn escaping his mouth. He had a slight headache, but he would get over it.

Shiel gets up slowly, and goes outside the cave. Her vision is still blurry, so she cannot see much. She walks into grass and feels it, having completely forgotten what it had felt like. She blinked a few times, and the glare of the sun blinded her for a moment, then she could see clearly again.

((I don't have anything post for a while since Illuminis is sleeping, Blanchia is flying with Scuta, Callaina and Stoneza and Archer is awol.))

Ren

Ren soared through the sky, looking around at the forest area. She had been flying for months, looking for somewhere safe to stay. She had been scared from her home after her parents had been killed by humans, and her younger siblings taken by the humans. What confused her the most is how the humans managed to kill them. But she then remembered an odd weapon she had seen when leaving the area to find a safe place. It was rather big, and killed her parents quite easily. She wondered when they started using this machine, as she had never seen it before.

Scuta, who only glanced up by chance, saw Shiel in the long distance.He dismissed it completely and landed with Callaina and Blanchia not far behind. He looked up again, the dot was moving in closer.

"Night, Callaina."

"Night." She replied.

They both walked into the cave to sleep, knowing they'd only get an hour before morning training again.

Shiel

Shiel spotted some dragons in the distance, but decided not to approach. She looks up, and spots another dragon, a black one it seemed, but she didn't have the same features as a normal black dragon. Maybe they changed since I was last awake? She thought, and lifted her wings to fly up above.

Zenith sat there and watched as Scuta and Callaina walked right past him. He shrugged and went back to watching for anything that may come near.

Ren

Ren spotted a dragon below, and landed next to a Ridgewing dragon. She approached slowly, tilting her head to the side slightly. "... Hello. I am Ren..." She lowered her wings slightly, and bowed her head to show respect and peace.

Zenith jumped when a black dragon landed next to him. "Oh... Hello there." Zenith was only half awake when she introduced herself as Ren. "My name is Zenith." Was he that tired from earlier in the day? He stifled a yawn. "What brings you out here?"

Ren

Ren thought for a moment. "Well, my family was killed... I was just trying to find a nice place to stay, where there isn't too many humans, and this place just seemed to fit my wants perfectly... " She blinks, noticing that he seemed tired, but then ignored it.