rainface

Hatchlings

Evil Crusher was as she knew was confused by the gesture. And why did she look at him fondly? This distracted him as he tried to figure out what was going on. Then the presents flared again. As Illuminis started to start moving the black away he fought back the presents. Seems his healer was trying to get what ever the presents was to start coming back.

(Sorry for not being on yesterday, I've been having a lot of pains... )

Ren was slightly nervous to try the log course, but she figured she would be able to do it well enough, because she actually does like jumping from tree to tree quickly in a thick forest. She watched as Blanchia muttered something to Scuta, and she waited.

((@Chasilin, I'm buying a GBA to play my old LeafGreen biggrin.gif ))

"It serves several purposes, one, the obvious, is so warm up. Two, so I know in the future how to train you all, and finally a great test of patience, sometimes during fighting you can have a standoff or lock for several hours before something changes, here is a replication of that." he said. "I even failed the rites for impatience. I finally did pass though."

But she had a valid point, there were only so many hours in the day. Regardless he knew what he knew and would pass it on.

Edited by Dusset

((fufu GBA You can never go wrong with the classics ;P I still have my GameCube and it's the silver one~))

Blanchia frowned, beaten by his riteous reply. Grumbling she went back to stand by Rin who, she noticed, often pawed the ground. Blanchia smiled at the little habit.- "Ah, well, I'm going next then." She sighed happily, her mood brightened just by the little things.

Good Crusher completed the course after a couple more tries. "Not used to only using legs. Often use my wings to help direct my self." he said as he went back to his spot. He was a bit suprized Scuta or his friend did not give pointers or anything.

The white dragon lurched forward like she'd been pushed but trasformed it into a bouncing prance as she made her way to the first log.- "I'm next!" She cooed and surprisingly, made an elegant leap up onto the first post. That wasn't the hard part, no, that would be the getting to the next postpart. Blanchia stared down the post ahead of her. She was so small for her breed type and especially when considering her parents. - "Right" She claimed and scrunched her body up like a coil ready to spring; her hinds sunk low and tensed, her elbows were bent and her shouders rose like small white mountains, her wings were settled at her flanks and then...she jumped. Her fore claws stretched out for the post, her body arched as it stretched long.

For a moment, she thought she wasn't going to make it but her front claws gripped into the woon and her hinds curled in beneath her, her body was already coiled before she'd realized she was already in the air again going for the third post. She made to the third. Then, the fourth. She kept going, her eyes focusing only as far as her next goal and the moment her stunning white claws tore at the soft bark beneath them her eyes flickered up to the next post and her body was moving. She managed to complete the course on her first try but at the last post, her body sprung off before she could fully register there wasn't another one following it. Crashing hard into the ground she skid, claws raking up clouds of debris, and rammed hard into a neighboring tree.

"Eh heh heh...owww..." Blanchia pushed her torso up but that was about as far as she was getting. Too bad, she thought, I was doing pretty good too. She was glad to discover she could do at least that much since she knew she couldn't fight, she needed to be fast and agile. Luck seemed to be on her side in that department.

Edited by Chasilin

Ren smiled at Blanchia, proud of her for finishing, and also kinda laughing at her epic crash. She walked over to her. "You okay?" She pawed the ground next to Blanchia, then helped Blanchia up, and wandered back to the posts, wanting to go next.

Scuta watched Crusher and Blanchia run through the course. Noting several things and sharing them with Callaina, who agreed. Crusher needed to work on pure power, but Blanchia needed basic combat instruction. They discussed the finer points of the two lessons and waited for the next volunteer.

((I don't think there are anymore beyond Ren? No one else is posting.))

Zenith sat there and waited. He watched the others go, and was slightly nervous about the whole exercise. He would have gone, but he looked at Ren and she looked like she wanted to go.

((I suppose so... Besides Zenith.))

Ren scrunched up into a coil and jumped onto the first post. The jump across to the other post was far for her, since she was a fairly small dragon. But her body was built for jumping, and she figured she would make it pretty easily. Her body formed a coil and she sprung out like a spring, just barely making it to the post. She dug her claws into the wood briefly, then sprung from post to post. She had only managed not to crash because she thought of Blanchia's landing, so she hesitated at the end, then landed with a slightly off balance hop onto the ground. She looked up, pawed the ground, then moved out of the way so Zenith could take his turn.

Zenith got ready to do the course and began when Ren had returned. He tried to keep his momentum, but ended up sliding off of one of the logs as he landed. Getting up and returning to the start, he repeated the course and after another try, had made it across. He returned to the others, glad he had gotten that done with.

Ren walked up to Zenith.

"Hey, nice job!" She smiled brightly, and nudged him a bit. She then pawed the ground yet again, then sat down next to him, waiting to see what they were supposed to do next.

Blanchia smiled.-"Thanks, yeah, I'm alright. I'm just gonna chill here with my new found friend; the tree." With a wink she watched Ren walk away, complete the course and then again the same thing with Zennith.

Since they'd all finnished, she looked to Scuta for answers. Only he knew what was next on their list of things to do.

"All right, I think we're all ready for the hard part." He said. "Zenith and Crusher, you had the most trouble with the course and should follow Callaina, she'll help you out with general strength building. Blanchia and Ren, you went through the course with little trouble, you'll come with me and we'll get started on combat. Sound good?" He told them.

He thought over the next lesson for the two, hunting was a form of fighting and honed most necessary skills, they'll start with a water buffalo.

Blanchia bounced up in exitement and leaped like a doe over towards Scuta. I'm gonna learn combat! she squealed to herself in anticipation for the events to come. What she didn't realize, was what was going to be asked of her. Unkowing of what was to come she gleefully followed Scuta with the mindset of someone who'd do anything to do her best in combat. Doing anything was a lot to ask from someone like Priestess Blanchia.

Crusher nodded and went over to Callaina. "Wings really seem to help with distance jumping. Guess that's where I went wrong for claw to claw combat with this body." he said half to him self. "But, this is what training is for." he said.

Tetra started to wake up inside the cave. She wondered how she got there. She wondered how the heck did she get into the cave. She got up and saw that everyone was gone, besides her sister whose sleeping inside the cave.

Evil Crusher had left the 2 to talk. He looked around and soon found a squirrel to put through pain. He caught it by the tail and let it remain on the ground just to watch it struggle. Then did many more things resulting in a bit of a mess. Details I'll leave up to you. Afterwards he ate it and then decided to go check out what the good guys where doing.

{poor rodent}

Tetra looked outside of the cave. She was lost and had no idea how she got here. She fainly remembers anything, not even her own name.

As Crusher waited for them to start second part of training he noticed Tetra poke her head out. "Um hold on." he said before heading over. He went over to Tetra "Hey, your up. How are you feeling? Our enemy had banged your head up and your scales where sliced badly, are you feeling ok though? A healer patched you up." he said not knowing she barely remembered anything.

"I'm fine, I think... I can't remember anything," Tetra said to Crusher. She sat down, and looked at Crusher. "What enemy? That was nice of the healer to patch me up,"

Crusher nodded "From what your sister said it was a very fast battle when he took you.... he must have knocked you out. You where out when I finally got to you." he said "As for our enemy he's...... my counter part." he said head down a little "But sadly the healer that healed you is also on his side too. But I'm just glad your alright. I hope your memory comes back soon." he said with a small smile.

"I hope so to," Tetra said. "Like a brother or sister counterpart or something more like time paridoxal stuff?"

Vadellia yawned. She was finally getting up. She was hungry and she walked to the cave intrence where she found Tetra there 'Dang how did she get out?' Vadellia thought to herself. She was sleeping to much to remember evil crusher and their plans.

Edited by polos1993

Zenith turned and looked at where Crusher was going. He noticed Tetra had finally woken up. He quickly went over and caught the part about them talking about her memory. "Glad to see you up and about. Im guessing your talking about evil Crusher. I think that would be more of a time paradox thing." He trailed off at the end, trying to think about it.

Edited by Fenix3533

Crusher nodded "Mainly a time thing. He's.... me in another body and mind." Crusher explained "Very cruel and he sees it as entertainment." he said looking Tetra over "Either way though I'm glad your finally up. You must be very hungry." he said heading into the cave and grabbing a deer for her and brought it back "this out to fill you up." he said.