rainface

Hatchlings

-Blanchia landed with a gallop and stode right into the cave saying goodnight to each dragon she passed. Despite her energetic approach as she went towards the back of the cave, she was actually terribly exhausted. A long day plus an extra long night? Equaled near zero in energy reserves and little time to charge back up by the morning that was coming quicker than Blanchia would have liked it to officially arrived.-

"I see. Well I'm unsure if I can allow you to go into the cave, but I dont see a problem if you stay out here." Zenith was doing his best to not fall asleep, as he had more training tomorrow, but someone had to watch the cave.

Shiel

Shiel walked up to the black dragon and Zenith. "If you want, I can watch the cave! Trust me, I have PLENTY of sleep." She laughed slightly, but still eyeing the black dragon.

Zenith jumped again when Shiel walked up. Where did she come from? "I appreciate the offer, but I don't even know your name." Was he finally losing his mind or was he just that tired? "Either way though, I dont know you, so I cant trust you to watch the cave."

Shiel sighed. "I am Shiel. I have been in slumber for a long time. But I was the creator of the clan, back when everyone was but a hatchling. If you still don't trust me, I suppose that is okay."

((Did she know Krashath or Shardas? (Sharlyking's chars) Scuta (me) knew them.))

Zenith sat there. He was tired and wanted sleep, but did he really want to let a dragon he barely knew keep watch? He thought about how tired he was, and guessed he could stay up for about another 30 minutes before he fell asleep again. He sighed. "Fine I guess you can keep watch, I had a long day and probably should get some more sleep."

(I dont think so...? --Dusset)

Shiel was happy that he accepted her. She HAD created the clan, after all. She nods her head. "I will keep watch. You get some rest." She looks at Ren, and Ren introduces herself, and her desire to join the clan. Shiel didn't know whether to let her join, or if she should consult someone before she allowed her into the cave.

((-decides to drag Ren into cave since Blanchia is too fast paced to say no to...-))

Blanchia could hear someone talking, their voices were echoing down to where she lay. Even though she was extremely tired she hopped up on all fores and pranced to the cave entrance where she overheard a black dragon requesting to join, another unkown dragon was standing guard and seemed to be thinking something over. Deciding that she really wanted to get some sleep and also really wanted to have someone to sleep next to, she padded over toward the black dragon and leaned her shoulder on the dragon's own shoulder, looking up at the dragon standing guard.-

"Heya there! She's my sleeping buddy! I'm Blanchia, the healer, and I need someone to help me with my herb stores, so I'll be taking her off your hands. Thanks!"

-With that she bounced around to the black dragon's right side and leaned on her, nudging her frequently to get her moving into the cave. She really did need help with the herbal stores though. Great, she thought, more work to do... and she really did think it was great.-

Edited by Chasilin

Zenith nodded and went back to his original spot in the cave and laid down. He quickly fell asleep.

Rayle heard blows against a tree and slowed down, spreading her wings like sails to brake faster. He'd seen her. With an irritated hiss she dove into a patch of foliage, falling still among the greenery. If he made a move she would take off and be gone. Crusher was somewhere behind her, she knew that much. If he poked his nose in and got hurt, it was his own fault. She didn't ask for a hunting party.

Shiel blinks, taking a few moments to take it all in. She was the old healer. She sighed, and presumed that she shouldn't bother fighting for her position. She assumed the other dragon that took Ren didn't even know that Shiel had created the clan, Nonetheless. She sighs again, and goes back to watching out for other things.

Ren was surprised that the dragon just took her in that quickly, no questions asked. I guess I was accepted into the clan... She looks around the cave at the other dragons, looking to her left first, then her right. Then she decides to introduce herself. "Um, well... My name is Ren."

"Okie dokie pygmy-oki, nice ta meetcha Ren! A lthough.... I really do need help with my herb stores." Blanchia grinned and knit her eyebrow together in a cross between an apollogy and a 'you have no choice' look, then led Ren to her space in the cave. Her herbs were meager in quantity but they were relatively fresh. Frowning, unimpessed, she turned to Ren- "That can wait for tomorror an- oh! That's right! I'm training with Callaina and Scuta tomorrow, would you like to join? You and I can work on the herbs afterwords." -She gave a closed eyed smile and circled up on her bed of rock soil and leaves, blinking sleepily up at Ren before lowering her neck to curl around herself, her tail wrapping close to her flank with her staff perched up against her shoulder. Giving a mannerless yawn, her jaws parted to reveal her gleaming ivory teeth, she clicked them closed and then mumbled in general to her paws which were proped up on either side of her face, pads turned inwards.- "For now let's sleep while we can."-

Edited by Chasilin

Rayle heard blows against a tree and slowed down, spreading her wings like sails to brake faster. He'd seen her. With an irritated hiss she dove into a patch of foliage, falling still among the greenery. If he made a move she would take off and be gone. Crusher was somewhere behind her, she knew that much. If he poked his nose in and got hurt, it was his own fault. She didn't ask for a hunting party.

Unfortunately for her Evil Crusher cloaked seeing her dive. With no light to even attempt to detect his approach he suddenly decloaked right in her face and let out a menacing hiss as his front paw claws out this time flashed in at her aiming to catch her clean in the body and slam her into a tree.

Ren blinked, then lies down by Blanchia, saying nothing. She lowered her head onto her claws, and her tail wrapped around herself. But she wasn't tired, she was very well rested alredy, and didn't need to sleep. So instead, she took a moment to look about the cave more, familiarizing herself with it.

-In her sleep, having fallen asleep rather quickly, Blanchia instincutually moved towards Ren and curled up tighter beside the source of heat. Instantly her dreams seemed to calm, there was nothing more reassuring than having a warm body sleeping beside you when you're prone to nightmares. For the rest of the night that was left, Blanchia wouldn't have a single dream about the day her parents were murdered by humans.-

((gahhhhhh -claws at face- I'ts 3:35am kill me, now!

Edit; I now know how Zenith and Blanchia are feeling....))

Edited by Chasilin

((-Laughs- Then Go to bed!!! I don't mind, I'm going to do so myself very soon!))

Ren is surprised when Blanchia curls up closer to her. She didn't exactly feel like curling up with a dragon she barely knew, but she didn't want to disturb the dragons sleep, so she lowered her head yet again and thought about her parents and siblings.

((EDIT: Dead tired. I'm going to bed!!!))

Edited by rainface

((I just realized that Ren and Blanchia are both a lot alike and at the same time very different x3

Also, I can't. I'm pretending to have a grudge on my Aunt so I'm forcing myself to stay up because it annoys her ;P Imaturity for the win!!)

Edit; Bonne Nuit! See ya when I see ya!)

Edited by Chasilin

-Viviann Whimpered and watched Illuminis fly away. Her eyes began to flood and she turned to the ocean and let out a cry of pain and then dove into the depths of the now comforting ocean. she couldn't help but bombard Illuminis with her thoughts and her findings. Every time she found something she took it to her hole and kept it safe for the next time they were able to meet. Viviann was comforted in 'hearing and seeing' what her 'mom' saw. Though frightened by Evil Crusher she understood now why Illuminis felt she had to be the neutral healer. Viviann heard his voice which made her glad she was unknown and hidden away from him, but there were times she wanted to be know to be able to be with Illuminis.-

Rayle watched him disappear and narrowed her eyes, claws clenching and unclenching in the grass. In an instant he was in front of her with paws outstretched to grasp and throttle the life out of her. Like a cat she swiped at his face and then proceeded to dive under him. Once behind him she backed away with outstretched wings, head lowered to glare up at him aggressively. "What's the matter? Can't win unless we can't see you?" She taunted, staying light on her feet in case she needed to dart. Maybe if she could keep him talking he'd lower his guard.

As she swiped his face her claws did little more then leave marks on his bone platting. When she went under him and spun around he had cloaked again this time he appeared behind her slashed her back and wings. "Why make things needlessly harder?" he said slashing again.

Good Crusher soon came to the fight. "Rayle! Get out of here!" he ordered attempting to land on top of Evil Crusher who just rolled out of the way. The 2 Crusher charged at each other both cloaking and decloaking but it seemed they could see each other anyway. Slashing and the sound of claw on bone sounded till at one point Good Crusher some how was standing face to face with his evil self who just gave a head butt knocking good Crusher back. "2 targets to kill." he said then jaws letting out a screech charged at the dazed good Crusher. Tail positioned to attack.

((Here we go -cracks knuckles-))

They say that at the end of a journey, everything becomes clear. Morals, truths, and self evidence. If one could consider life a journey, then everything should become clear in death. The appearance of Crusher did not surprise Rayle; at this point she wasn't paying attention to anything rather than her goal. The slashes against her back did little than sting, or at least that was what she registered.

For some reason her mind had gone AWOL, but as soon as both Crushers landed facing each other everything clicked into place. This is my fault.. Being driven by revenge she hadn't needed, Rayle had unintentionally brought Crusher so that they could both die. Even after she'd foolishly argued with him, the honorable magi had come to her rescue and probably his own death. She sucked in a breath, taking in everything as one often does in the final huzzah. For some people everything speeds up; for some it slows to a painstaking crawl. For the Canopy it was both. Time must've been going faster, yet nothing would move faster than a floating piece of dust. She watched the vampire's tail twitch, saw him shift to an easier stance. Tucking her wings, Rayle barreled towards them in that terribly slow instant, the same thought pounding against the walls of her mind as she threw herself in front of Good Crusher. My fault my fault my fault my fault

The tail inpaled its self in Rayle's chest stabbing the heart. The sudden appearance of her threw Evil Crusher off as his tail sunk into something other then his target. He smiled though and twisted his tail in her chest causing more damage. Good Crusher in his daze still came in a futile attempt to save her. But the damage had been done. Good Crusher rammed his evil self and pelted him time after time, fire shots pelted Evil Crusher but left only black spots on the bone platting he punched and kicked and marked up the platting but did little damage. His evil self got up after throwing good Crusher away in to Rayle giving good Crusher time to grab and take off with Rayle. Evil Crusher looked but then both targets where in the air. One being carried away by good Crusher. He let out a victory screech sounding all the way to home cave. Another death to his name had just happened. It was time to head now. He turned around and headed back to his spot near by the Moonstones new home.

Good Crusher blinked tears as he flew. "Rayle, stay with me. We'll get you home and patch you up." he said "I pray your mistake will not end you. Your too young." he whispered.

Edited by little lost dragon

The feeling that had left Rayle for most of the scrap returned as soon as the tail made contact with her chest. It took her through the middle, going all the way out the other side of her body between her shoulder blades. Weakly she scrabbled at the thing holding her in the air, mouth open in an inaudible scream as he wrenched the tail out again. Everything else fell into a haze, the two dragons fighting, fire balls flying both directions, and her own self being chucked at Good Crusher. She was distinctively aware of the air rushing past her. They were flying. The magi who held her was saying.. Saying something, but it was beyond her to clarify.

In the end, there is usually a brilliant fanfare. Last words that touch the heart, a longing glance between to bodies that makes significant the death, a settling of peace before the body is to move on. In this case, there was none. Beyond the head of the orange dragon she could see the stars, such beautiful stars they were! Even though they flew parallel with the stars, for Rayle they grew closer. The stars cane closer and closer until she was immersed in them, and she was free. There were no words, no looks, no peace, no final wisdom. She died.

((Fin. To be honest, I've always wanted to play the death of character. I can safely say she isn't coming back unless someone decides they want a lich... Yeah no. I couldn't keep up with the RP so I've killed her off. Id love to join back in when it calms down a little, with a new character of course. Thanks LLD))

((That was an epic death to say the least. I hope you do come back again D: I, for one, shall miss you TT-TT))

Edited by Chasilin