superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Lol k cowl))

Bloodclaw saw his mate and raced up to her also stopping with her and muzzled her back love showing in his eyes. "I was worried about you two thank StarClan for herbs" he purred and perked his ears listening to her breath for a while. He had not been outside of the den in weeks or what felt like moons, the feeling of the damp weather made his purring become louder. He brushed his pelt with Ashfur's and licked her fur, "Want to go fishing for a while? I feel like I could eat all the mice from here to fourtrees" he meowed. His eyes held adventure not like before that used to be blood lust.

~

Hawkfeather thrashede through the brambles and yowled as one thron got in his tabby pelt. "Great StarClan!" he hissed as he made his way into the clearing with coltsfoot in his mouth and cobwebs on his tail and had not even noticed there was a fight going on till now in Thunderclan. The medicine cat dropped the herbs from his mouth his eyes wide, why had no cat got him?! More the question why had he not heard this?! He hissed and noticed a rounge going to attack a kit and with a yowl of anger he tossed himself at the rounge and the fightened kit hissed in fear and took off. The rounge yowled also and thrashed around with the medicine cat who still had cobwebs clinging to his tail

((stop picking on me sis even if she is having a moment))

Ashfur purred in reply as he nuzzled her back and then nodded. "That would be great," she said. She then got up and went to the camp entrance. She was curious about the look in his eyes though but then just shrugged it off. She was just happy that he was better.

Demonstar turned to glare at Foxpaw. "You'll become warriors when Starclan tells me." he stood up and shook off the dust from his sleek black pelt. "Starclan may deem one of you more worthy than the other as well. Specifically those who respect there elders." he said, with a hint of poison in his voice, then went to slink off into his den where he would not be disturbed.

[... oops >_< sorry she's a big meanie smile.gif

Demonwing: aren't I a he in the roleplay?

Me: yeah...

Demonwing: omnomnomnom i eat babies for breakfast

Me: O-O

Demonwing: then i eat kittens for lunch ♥

Me: what about puppies?

Demonwing: eww...

Me: hey... puppies are yummy...

Demonwing: ... lol...

Me: ?

Demonwing: Technically, Angelsong is a male...

Angelsong:YYAAAAOOOIIII!!!! RRRRAAAAPPPPEEE!!! MMMMAAAALLLEEE PPPRRREEEGGGOOO!!!

i'm done ranting... but really, i need some riverclan warriors to spot Ninja]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((gah i had Rowanpelt spot him; really you didn't see that post? here it is:

Rowanpelt smiled as she saw Ashfur and Bloodclaw be happy together again. She was also happy that Bloodclaw was okay since she knew that he was a very good deputy. She then turned towards the bushes and saw a pair of eyes peek out and look at them. She frowned and then got up, walking over in that direction. "Hello little one," she said when she was close to the other cat, "are you lost?"

sorry; my head still hurts a bit sad.gif and lol at your ranting laugh.gifhappy.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( uh sorrry i havent been here it was my birrthday and i didnt get any time away, what happended?))

((um all that I know is that lady made a new char named Ninjakit but he's just known as Ninja right now, Cowl made a new char and made an ooc thread for this topic, Demonstar got mad at Silverstreak for withdrawing some info that she should've told him awhile ago, Bloodclaw's [sinder's char] better and Ashfur is going with him to catch fish, Rowanpelt spotted Ninja in the bushes and went over to him, Duskstripe and Greystorm are fighing rogues that stormed into ThunderClan, Silverstreak's with Violet in her cave talking, and Nightcloud is talking to Silverfeather and Oreo just a little on the outskirts of the camp; I think that that's it))

((gah i had Rowanpelt spot him; really you didn't see that post? here it is:

sorry; my head still hurts a bit sad.gif and lol at your ranting laugh.gifhappy.gif))

[oh >_<]

Ninja took half a step backward, ears flat against his head. "No I'm not." he replied monotonely, ready for a fight. Back home cats were very stingy about territory. Had he just intruded on someone's territory? Perhaps his small stature had saved him from a thrashing...

((And me...))

Moonkit yawned. He simply could not get any sleep. Stealthily, he creapt out of the den, to where he saw the moonlight shining onto the ground like liquid silver. Moonlight was so beautiful. He looked around, then wrinkled his nose as he wrinkled his nose as a strange scent hit it. He sniffed the air, then, finding the wind gently blowing, moved downwind of the scent, and creapt to take a closer look. I should be an apprentice by now; apprentices would be learning more about this, and if I make a mistake... He focused on the two shadows he saw. They appeared to be conversing, and one of them was a Riverclan cat! The other seems like a smaller kit; it couldn't do any harm... he reasoned. He crouched low, and watched them closely.

((it's okay; me forgives you lady happy.gif *hugs*...@ yukin: is that for me to reply to or someone else? sorry I'm keeping track of too many rps right now ninja.gif))

Rowanpelt nodded and then looked at him with a reassuring smile and said, "Easy little one. I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're afraid of. I was just wondering if you were lost or not; also if you'd like to stay here if you have nowhere else to go, you can stay here. I could take care of you maybe if you'd like." She was still smiling at him reassuringly and her tail started to flick back and forth a little.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Lady, or you; Read it, it's Moonkit sneaking up on Rowanclaw and Ninja))

Moonkit relaxed as he heard Rowanclaw speak. After a moment's deliberation, he decided to show himself, first letting his eyes seem heavy with sleep, he blundered over. "What's going on?" He mewed blearily with a yawn. He stopped at Ninja. "Who's this?" He sniffed curiously. He walked around Ninja, scenting him. "He's different; he's not from Riverclan, is he?" He asked, feigning innocence.

((I read it and it's Rowanpelt not claw tongue.gif))

Rowanpelt turned at the voice and saw that it was Moonkit. She smiled at him and replied, "I don't know; he hasn't told me his name yet." At his other question she nodded and replied, "That's right, he's not." She giggled softly since she knew hie was feigning innocence. Then she turned her attention back to the kit in front of them.

Ninja's gaze darted back and forth. His instincts told him that they were both trustworthy, but experience told him otherwise. But... who could resist the alluring temptation of food and shelter provided for you? He remained silent as the two conversed.

[ xd.png i'm trying to use a larger vocabulary in my writing... how does it sound?]

((really good; I use big words too biggrin.gif...also Rowanpelt's attention is back on Ninja and she offered him a place to stay if you want to have him answer that))

[hmmm what CAN I say? omnomnomnom...]

Ninja remained quiet for a moment longer. Should he stay? Sure, being provided with necessities seemed like a great deal, only what was the catch? "What's the catch?" he said, still suspicious of the two.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

"But wait!Aren't your mentors supposed to say that we are ready?Silverstreak said that she was going to talk to you..."Foxpaw drifted off as Demonstar walked away.She turned to Wolfpaw."What do we do now?"

Wolfpaw snarled at his sister."I'll show you what we do!"he yowled as he barreled into Demonstar."RAWR!"he yowled,

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Moonkit laughed. "What's the catch?" He scoffed, chuckling to himself. Recovering himself quickly, he tilted his head toward RowanPELT inquisitively, then his gaze flickered back to Ninja. "Nothing." He mewed, shrugging. "You could just rest here for a bit, or you could stay." He mewed, his eyes lighting up at the thought of another kit in Riverclan. After a moment's pause, he spontaneously burst into laughter, realizing how black and white that had sounded. "... or something in between." He spluttered, practically choking on laughter. "Join the dark side...we have cookies!!" He laughed again, then glanced at Rowanpelt. "Right?" He asked her hesitantly.

Edited by yukinflake

((rofl laugh.gif))

Rowanpelt was about to say "nothing" but Moonkit beat her to it. She listened to all that he said and then nodded saying in reply, "Right." Then turning back to Ninja she said, "You can just stay here for the day, spend the night, and then decide tomorrow whether or not you'd like to stay permanently." She shrugged and then said, "It's all up to you what you would like to do really; we won't force you to stay." She then waited to see what he would say to what she and Moonkit said.

Inwardly, Moonkit was a mini volcano. Would he stay? Outwardly, a nod was all that happened, then he too trained his gaze on Ninja. He was practically bouncing up and down; there was never anyone around in Riverclan. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let him stay! Then he remembered Starpaw. She was nice, really nice, and so much fun, it was like... he didn't even know describing words for her, but she was certainly the prettiest cat he had ever seen... he frowned as these thoughts went through his head, then shook it roughly. She was in a different clan... this would be different, he told himself firmly. If it happened. Better not to get your hopes up... but it would be so great! He waved his tail around him, then remembered that he was still standing next to Rowanpelt and Ninja; he calmed down a bit, and tryed to be more patient. However, it didn't last long. ((HYPERNESS!!! YAY!!!!!!!))

Edited by yukinflake

((lol cute happy.gif))

Rowanpelt noticed that Moonkit was bouncing up and down where he sat. She sighed and put her paw on his shoulder to stop him from doing that and said, "Calm down." She had a smile on her face, though as she said it. She remembered what she was like when she was a kit but only now and again. She just sat patiently and waited for Ninja's reply.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Moonkit breathed again. Then stopped breathing as he felt someone behind him. He slowly turned around... and saw nothing. Then he turned around again, wondering who was there. He saw nothing again. He was about to nudge Rowanpelt when he heard someone speak. Someone he couldn't see.

"Moonkit, I'm above you."

He looked up. Above him was a beautiful she cat, that... looked exactly like Starpaw! From the tip of her golden tail to the pale cream coloured star on her forehead, she was an exact duplicate.

"You think that you know who I am."

Moonkit nodded. Wait... "That was phrased as if... I'm wrong?"

"You're half right." She mewed, her eyes gleaming just like Starpaw's did. "My name is Tigerheart." She paused, then walked down to him. "Let me show you something..." She mewed, then she was gone.

Moonkit blinked. Where did she go? He spun around, then found himself in a barren, cold place, with... small flakes of snow falling all around him. In front of him stood a tall white cat that he had never seen before.

"Snowpelt! Come quick!" Called a voice, and the white cat sprinted towards a ledge in the rock that he hadn't noticed until then.

"No, wait!" Called Moonkit, but recieving no response, he scrambled after him, his heart pounding. He saw the white cat, "Snowpelt", climb down and run into a small cavern. Following him, he found himself in a warm, moss lined place, where a small she cat lay panting on the moss. Tigerheart! Other strange cats where crowded around her, murmering encouragement, and slowly, she gave birth. One, two... three kits! One was small and golden, just like Tigerheart, one was white and fairly large, presumably Snowpelt was the father, but the third kit was small and black, and it wasn't moving. He stared in horror at the little kit, and watched as it was taken away by one of the strange cats, presumably to bury it. However, when he looked back, he saw Tigerheart struggling to breath.

"No! Asterpaw!" Cried Snowpelt, nuzzling... Tigerheart? Who was Asterpaw? Moonkit shook his head in confusion, but was horrified to see her breath slipping away. This must be how she died, he reflected solemnly. Finally, he had to look away, but when he looked back, he was back next to Rowanpelt, with nothing but a voice echoing in his ears... May Starclan take you as a Warrior, Tigerheart... He blinked hard, feeling tears fill his eyes, crying for the two dead cats he had never known. Why did you show me this? He asked silently. Am I supposed to do something? He reflected on the two dead cats. One had come to speak with him... why hadn't the other? What had happened? His face turned pensive as he strugged to remember what had happened. Snow... wait! How did he know that was snow? Do you see those white flakes? That's snow, Moonkit. A voice in his head said, but then it was as if a cold blanket had wiped his mind clean, and he was left shuddering on the ground, a cold chill suddenly freezing him into paralysis.

---

Where was he? What was the thing below him? ...what was that smell? That red cat? Who was it? Would it hurt him? Where was he? What was he lying on? That smell... what was it? A red cat! Was it going to hurt him, did he know it, was it friendly? Where was he? A small black kitten looked around him bewilderdly, unsure of where he was, who he was, feeling questions swirl through his brain like a sharp claw... he curled into a ball and started to sob.

Edited by yukinflake

((Wow, and you're not replying... sad.gif Wait, don't reply yet, I'm editing... Ok, done now.))

Starpaw jerked awake. Her heart was hammering, the world was dark, and she felt like a knife had sliced her in half. She didn't know what was going on, but something was very, very wrong. She tried to breath, but felt like a hand was squeezing her throat... forcing air into her throat, she got up, and went outside. The moon seemed to pave a path for her feet, and she stumbled out of camp, running along the well worn path to Moonkit. What could possibly be wrong in the middle of the night? She ran faster, fear turning her panic into hyteria. She finally tripped over her feet, rolling down a hill she hadn't know was there, feeling a crack in her paw as she did so. She lurched to her paws, feeling more and more like something dead than alive, ignoring the pulsing pain in her foot. She made it to Riverclan when she collapsed, but when she did so, she burst out laughing. As her high-pitched laughter filled the clearing, she realized how stupid it was. She was running full tilt to a place she had no idea where, for no know reason... the laughter came to a halt when she saw a small black form huddled on the ground. "Moonkit?" She whispered, running over, disregarding her paw. She turned him over, and felt a thrill of cold fear run through her when the eyes that met hers held no recognition.

Edited by yukinflake

((sorry unsure.gif))

Rowanpelt looked over at Moonkit curiously when he started to look around. She then nudged him a little when he seemed to get back from his trip from a flashback or what seemed like it and asked, "Are you okay?" She saw the tears fall down his cheeks and just watched him with a concerned expression on her face. She didn't know what had happened in his past but she couldn't remember the last time she had seen him cry, if ever. I wish I knew what had happened so that I can comfort him better. She then looked over at the other cat that had come over to him and looked at her with interest; she had not seen this cat before or maybe she had but she was having a hard time remembering.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((s'ok smile.gif ))

"What happened?" She cried, tears falling down her face. "I don't know who you are, but please tell me he's ok. Please!" She sobbed, turning to Rowanpelt, losing all control. She had never seen anyone hurt like Moonkit, he seemed wounded, yet... she couldn't think, her head was hurting, and all former knowledge had left her. Her acestors had left her helpless as a kit, while her friend lay helpless on the ground. Moonkit began to convulse, and Starpaw stopped shaking and began to feel truly afraid. "No, no, Moonkit!" This wasn't right, he wasn't hurt physically, she knew that... she knew! Her brain cleared at once, and she quickly held him down to stop him from hurting himself. "Moonkit, stop, you're going to hurt yourslelf!" She whispered, hoping that he would respond. He began to moan, and she licked his head. "Hold on Moonkit, don't die!" She mewed sadly, watching him lie there. "I would never forgive myself if you died..."

---

Snowpelt woke up to find Starpaw gone. After brief examination, he assessed that she had gone to... Riverclan? What?? He followed her scent for a while, and had nearly lost it when he heard voices. He folloed them grimly, and saw Starpaw sitting with other cats. He was about to go and tell her off when he saw a black kit lying on the ground. Looks just like the kit we lost... no! It can't be... he thought, running over. He stopped in his tracks when he saw that it was shaking violently. "What's going on?" He demanded, and Starpaw looked up with eyes that seem dull and glazed. Snowpelt took a step back in horror. What had happened to his daughter?

"Moonkit is in trouble."

Snowpelt looked closer. He moved to help Starpaw hold him down when he stopepd shaking, and fell back against the ground.

"No!" Cried Starpaw, but Snowpelt shook his head.

"He's still breathing." He mewed, pointing to the rise and fall of his chest. "How do you know him?" Asked Snowpelt.

"He's my friend." Mewed Starpaw dully, all defiance gone.

"He's also your brother." Sighed Snowpelt, grief filling his voice.

"What??" Exclaimed Starpaw. "No..."

"He's the kit that 'died'! The cat that buried him... he looked a lot like a certain black cat I know... but that makes it all the more important that we save him!"

Starpaw shook her head, she was still confused, and Snowpelt wasn't speaking any sense, but she would let it slide for now.

"Moonkit, did you say?" Starpaw nodded. "Moonkit, can you hear me?" Mewed Snowpelt, touching the small kit gently.

The small black kit raised his head weakly. "Who's Moonkit?"

Snowpelt frowned. "Are you sure..." He started, then trailed off as he saw Starpaw's eyes.

"Do you remember me? I'm Starpaw." She mewed, her voice shaking.

The little black kit shook his head.

Starpaw exhaled hard. "You're Moonkit." He nodded slowly. "I'm Starpaw, your friend.

"My... friend? I don't have any friends... I don't know anyone... all alone..." He started to cry again, but quietly this time.

Edited by yukinflake

((k happy.gif; man I'm really hungry right now and I don't like the smell of mushrooms coming from the kitchen downstairs dry.gif))

"I don't know who you are either nor do I know what's wrong with Moonkit," Rowanpelt replied still with a concerned voice. She then looked up to see another cat come into the camp. She didn't know who he was but he seemed to know this "Starpaw." She then got more concerned when she heard Moonkit say that he didn't have any friends and that he didn't know anybody. She gently nudged him and said, "You know me; I'm Rowanpelt, remember?" Wherever he went, must have been really bad.

((Hah, I hate mushrooms, but I had Beef stroganoff for supper, with frozen almod puff!! tongue.gif))

Starpaw didn't look up.

"She's my daughter." He replied. He walked over to Moonkit, and carried him to Riverclan camp, Starpaw following anxiously. Starpaw then directed him to the nursery; Snowpelt didn't comment, and wouldn't even if he hadn't been carrying a cat in his mouth. Obviously they had been friends for a long time. He gently set him down on the nursery floor, then for a good half an hour, he answere the questions that came from a worried Merlinpaw and Foxpaw, and tried to calm them down. Needless to say, he failed.

Foxpaw finally sat down. "You have no idea what happened?" She asked, looking at Moonkit, now lying down, asleep next to Starpaw, who's eyes reflected her own anxiety.

Snowpelt was about to reply, when Starpaw interrupted. "Could you continue this conversation outside? I think we should let Moonkit sleep." She mewed, indicating Moonkit as he stirred in his sleep.

"I don't think that there's really anything more to discuss." Mewed Snowpelt firmly.

Foxpaw and Merlinpaw nodded. "I'm going to get some sleep. If you'd like to... stay for the night, I'm sure that would be ok; it is quite late, and your daughter is nodding off too."

Starpaw opened her mouth to object, then yawned; blushing furiously, she nodded.

((I just came back from dinner and lucky for me, I didn't have the soup that had the mushrooms in it...I had sloppy Joes tongue.gif; I thought that they were already in the RiverClan camp blink.gif))

Rowanpelt nodded and then watched as he and Starpaw brought Moonkit over to the nursery. She sighed and continued to sit in front of Ninja to see what his answer would be. She was getting pretty tired but she wouldn't go to sleep yet until she got an answer. After awhile of sitting, she laid down in the spot that she was sitting in and hoped that Moonkit would get better soon with whatever had befallen him. She couldn't help but still be worried about him.