superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((lady when do you want to have them make-up?))

((um Owlpaw and Crowpaw are in the ShadowClan camp and at the fresh-kill pile, eating; In TC [ThunderClan], rogues are attacking the camp; In WindClan [WC], a few apprentices requested to be made warriors and before that deputy and leader had a discussion and then the former ran off to be alone while the latter fumed silently in his den; the deputy, my char Silverstreak, is still out of camp but is not alone and in RiverClan, the deputy there [bloodclaw, Sinder's char] is fishing with his mate, my char Ashfur...that's basically it oh and Sandfur and Snowpelt, members of WindClan are out of camp after seeing what happened to Moonkit, a kit in RiverClan who has amnesia; one of their kits, Starpaw, was giving Sandfur a hard time [like usual] and Sandfur decided to leave her alone and head back to camp while Snowpelt, her mate, followed after her after giving Starpaw a little lecture...okay that's all now but if I missed anything, [this is for the other members of the rp] let me know))

[@dragonpelt: anytime smile.gif i told... i think holly's charrie is etherealpaw... w.e, demonstar told ethereal he'd be waiting for her in his den, so silverstreak can meet him there instead smile.gif]

((okay; I'll have her go that way then happy.gif))

Silverstreak nodded and then waited for the rain to stop. When it did she said to Violet, "I'm going to be out for awhile and I may come back. If I don't, that will mean that I've decided to go back to my camp since I have been gone for awhile. I will see you again, though." With that being said, she left the cave and made her way back to the WindClan camp. When she reached WindClan territory, she let the scent surround her once again so she didn't smell strange, although she could still smell the other smell underneath it but she shrugged it off. She saw a back entrance to Demonstar's den just the other day and decided to go in it that way, no doubt he would be furious to see her walking in because he didn't allow anyone to just walk in. When she got to the entrance she went through it and said, "Hello Demonstar."

(( Is Thunderclan still under attack? ))

Bloodclaw's emerald green eyes scanned the water in front of him hoping to find a fish that he could eat. He raised his paw and made sure his shadow didn't cast over the water and then with a fast movement the red tom thrust his paw in the water and backed up as the fish jumped out. Then with a quick blow with his paw and bit at the fish's neck he pulled back from his prey and licked his paw's clean of the water. "Well looky there I can still hunt" he meowed perking his ears up and dancing around the fish slightly before sitting back down and eating it. "Thanks for coming with me" he purred to Ashfur and licking her pelt once he was done.

Demonstar opened one red eye and trained it on Silverstreak. She was in his den. To be fair, he was pretty harsh with her... she kept a prophecy from him! Perhaps she had other things on her mind? Her duty is firstly to her leader. To her leader or you? He growled, trying to scare away the voices in his head. Then realizing she could not hear the voices in his head, she might take it as a growl towards her. "Don't worry, I'm just schitzophrenic." he mumbled aloud. With a great big yawn he stood up and stretched, taking up most of his den and causing Silverstreak to press against the wall. Once settled he sat upright and licked at his paw. "Yes?"

((yep))

Ashfur smiled at Bloodclaw as he caught a fish and could still hunt. She settled beside him and ate her own fish. "You're welcome love," she replied and purred at his licking her pelt. She then licked his ear when she was done eating her own fish. "What would you like to do now?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

Silverstreak heard his growl and just looked down at her paws as she sat down. She kind of knew that it wasn't towards her but she wasn't sure. She heard his question and looked back up and at him. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for keeping that prophecy from you and I know that it was wrong," she said quietly, "if you still don't trust me because of it and wish to make someone else deputy, I understand." She sighed sadly but kept her gaze on him.

((God I had a long post but forgot to push post yesterday, this is all I remember))

Twistedfate padded across the forest floor, sniffing for prey along the way. She caught a glimpse of a tail and dove in towards it, killing the vole with a swift bite to the neck. Another, fatter vole stalked past, hearing the dead one crash to the ground, it ran off into the brambles. "Fox dung..." She spat, padding back to camp with the vole that she had managed to kill clutched in her jaws.

Twistedfate had arrived to camp. She padded to the fresh-kill pile and slapped the vole on the surface, walking away quickly and quietly.

Edited by Qwackie

((yep))

Ashfur smiled at Bloodclaw as he caught a fish and could still hunt. She settled beside him and ate her own fish. "You're welcome love," she replied and purred at his licking her pelt. She then licked his ear when she was done eating her own fish. "What would you like to do now?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

Silverstreak heard his growl and just looked down at her paws as she sat down. She kind of knew that it wasn't towards her but she wasn't sure. She heard his question and looked back up and at him. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for keeping that prophecy from you and I know that it was wrong," she said quietly, "if you still don't trust me because of it and wish to make someone else deputy, I understand." She sighed sadly but kept her gaze on him.

[omnomnomnom]

Demonstar sighed and looked towards the exit. "Understandably, I'm a little disappointed. Though I can't imagine why you'd think I'd demote you and choose someone else to be deputy. I chose you because I trusted that you would be best for the job, and I trusted you the most. If I were to change my decision now, then that would've meant I hadn't chosen very well. My trust isn't wavered so easily." he stated, hoping that she would cheer up and stop looking at him like he was some evil cat ready to eat her at any moment.

Soulborne had returned from camp when she saw Twistedfate return as well. He seemed interesting enough. He seemed to be quite the hunter, she noted, examining the kills he brought in. Yawning she headed over to the fresh kill pile to pick out something to gnaw on.

[@qwackie: soul is new to shadowclan biggrin.gif i think she was a rogue until about 5 or 8 pages back? anyways... she's "new" to camp smile.gif]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

Silverstreak nodded in understanding at that and let out a mental sigh of relief. Then she remembered something and said, "I also wanted to talk to you about Foxpaw being a warrior because she's been training really hard. If you've already talked to her about it and said no to it, then I understand and will continue training her." She knew that he wanted her to cheer up but she wasn't very cheerful right now. But him with what the twolegs called a "Santa Clause" hat on his head made her smile a little bit.

Demonstar nodded. "I'm sorry but I don't see the necessary progress from Foxpaw needed to become a warrior. She has the right material, but her skills need polishing up."

[@monica: silkstar is just wlakin about...

soul is going to interact with Twistedfate]

"I understand," Silverstreak replied with a smile still, "I'll continue to train her." She then shuffled her paws a little on the ground of his den and then said, "I guess that was all that I wanted to talk to you about and I'll go hunting now." She sighed and then as she left, brushed her pelt against his and then headed for the camp entrance when she was out of his den. I wonder what his reaction would be to that. She shrugged and then went to the woods when she was out of camp, scenting for prey.

((*pokes twin sis* you need to reply in swjr))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Bloodclaw turned his head to his mate looking into her eyes and tehn looked away at the river his tail twitching rapidly. He had not really thought of what to do he didn't really have anything to do but go on patrols cause he had no apprentice anymore. "Well would you like to go on patrol with me? Its no much..." he scuffed his paws his ears flattening back slightly. He really just wanted to be with her but he was not going to say it out loud, the deputy turned back to her and started licking her ears purring soothingly. "We can just walk around the border if you want and maybe take some fresh-kill back to the clan..." he meowed and then rolled over on his back and pawed at her his claw's sheathed playfully.

(( Sis if you want I can make Ashfur an apprentice...))

((an apprentice for what? blink.gif she's a warrior I thought))

Ashfur smiled back at him and then said in reply, "I'd love to go on patrol with you Bloodclaw and bringing back prey for the clan is a good idea." She purred as he licked her ears and then giggled as he rolled onto his back and playfully pawed at her. She pawed at him back, also with her claws sheathed since she didn't have any desire to hurt her loved one. She loved spending time with him and wondered if that was just what he wanted to do now. She didn't mind if that happened to be the case because she hasn't been on a patrol for awhile.

(@Lady: Etherealpaw isn't my character; I can't remember who's though. As for the little confession... that was real subtle. Real subtle. smile.gif Are Tawnypaw, Thunderpaw and Goldenpaw warriors? I'm getting Icepath and Owlwhisper ready for poof-ness.And will someone interact with Echo? Oh, and I was thinking of WildClan for Echo's storyline... any other ideas?)

Name: Jet

User: Hollyleaf

Appearance: Dark smoky gray tom with the same eyes as Echo, but the other way around. (For example, Echo's purple eye is on the right, but Jet's is on the left, and same for the green.)

Bio: Like his sister Echo, except without the sweet part. smile.gif

Clan: N/A

Position: Rogue

Password: StarClan

(Auto-accept. The siblings are going to do some wild stuff... get it? tongue.gif)

Jadeshine flashed a grateful grin at Timberfur. She wouldn't have to whisper around him anymore! Jadeshine glanced at Timberfur once more, then fought more, loosing sight of Timberfur in the blood and heat of battle.

Echo surveyed the battle, and slipped out of camp to find her brother, Jet. She followed her nose into ShadowClan territory, ignoring the scent markings. She was Echo, and she was not going to let anybody stop her.

Jet raised his head. He could tell Echo was heading towards him. Jet narrowed his eyes, and growled softly. A squirrel tried to escape, but his gray paw shot out and pinned the furry creature to the ground. Jet killed it, then waited.

Echo approached her brother. They did care for each other in their own way, she supposed, nodding a hello to Jet. "What's up in ShadowClan?" Echo meowed, dabbing a paw at the squirrel.

Jet started eating. "Three apprentices are about to be made warriors. Soulborne-"

Echo arched her back and hissed. She knew Soulborne when the she-cat had been a rogue. Echo hadn't fought with Soulborne, but they hadn't agreed on anything either.

Jet rolled his eyes. "-is apparently Silkstar's favourite, next to her soon-to-be warrior apprentice, and of course, her supposed son Thunderpaw. There is a new warrior from someplace, named Twistedfate. And that, I believe is all." He finished, sitting back and finishing his share of squirrel.

Echo started licking the blood off her paws, kicking the bones and lasts scraps of squirrel into a nearby ditch and clumping some dirt on it. "That's interesting. ThunderClan is still fighting. This golden tom saw me." She smirked. "I think it's time we reveal ourselves to the Clans, and get started on our plan."

Edited by Hollyleaf

(( *laughs* No I mean I can make an apprentice FOR Ashfur to train))

Bloodclaw rolled over on his side to dodge his loved one's paws though got hit once thanking Starclan her claw's were not exposed. He got to his paw's and shook his fur to get the dirt out from rolling on the ground and perked his ears forward and purred. "Great! Let's go then!" he meowed and wound his tail around her's and brushing his pelt against her side. He started walking his eyes fixed on Ashfur for a bit and he tripped once while looking into her eyes and coughed back a nervous laugh as he walked forward again. He was just rounding the Thunderclan and Riverclan border when the secnt of prey filled his nostrols and made his mouth water. He looked around and sure enough close to the Riverclan border was a mouse and a Thunderclan cat slowly stalking it. The cat gave a pounce and the mouse raced right into Riverclan with the young cat following, "Hey!" Bloodclaw hissed at the apprentice who had just crossed in front of him.

((oh hehe happy.gif that's fine if you did that smile.gif; holly you need to post as Spiritset since Duskstripe got hurt or whatever...here's the post:

Duskstripe was now back to fighting the rogues that invaded her home. She eventually went back to back with Spiritset as she attacked more rogues. She hissed at one as it scratched her leg with its claw but she immediately killed it before it could get anymore attacks on her. She did yowl, though, when another one scraped its claws down her back like the leader of the rogues, Shadestar, had when she first met him. She instantly pinned it to the ground and killed it.
))

Ashfur smiled and followed after him. She giggled a little as he tripped because he was looking into her eyes the whole time. She also scented the same prey as him and was about to help him catch it when a younger cat ran after it in front of them. She stopped and waited for the apprentice to reply to Bloodclaw's hiss. She nuzzled him a little to try to comfort him.

(( COOL! biggrin.gif ))

Bloodclaw felt the nuzzle from his mate and was trying to calm himself as the apprentice caught the mouse and held it in her jaws. Bloodclaw stepped forward but the apprentice didn't move, "Thats a Riverclan mouse..." he meowed calmly. The apprentice looked at both the warrior's before dropping the mouse and bristling a hiss answered the deputy "No you saw very well it was on Thunderclan!" Bloodclaw's ears flattened, "and where are you now?" he asked lowering his head to the apprentice's level. The small apprentice looked around embarrassment in her eyes, "Oh..." she meowed backing up fear in her eyes. "I-I didn't know I just attacked the mouse I didn't see I'm sorry take it!" she meowed and raced back across the border. Bloodclaw looked after the apprentice and blinked suprised, "Ow...thats a weird apprentice...normaly they fight back" he meowed as he relaxed.

((hehe happy.gif))

"Yes very odd indeed," Ashfur replied. She then looked down at the mouse and said, "I guess we take it or just leave it here." She then let out a quiet sigh, wondering when she would get an apprentice. She walked from the spot they were in and started to scent for prey again. She caught the scent of a squirrel up ahead and went after it.

[@holly: UGH! I really wish you told someone about your plan... TMD kinda already claimed creating another clan >_< *sigh* i dunno, whatever, ask TMD about the plans...]

Demonstar felt a jolt of electricity bristle through him as she rubbed against his pelt. Scowling he lay himself down once more, ready to either sleep till the morrow or be woken by Etherealpaw.

[@holly: you need to post your charries a bit more >_< but alright...

@someone: post this darn apprentice into warrior ceremony thingy so i can do the ceremony... ]

Twistedfate stammered slighly as a leaf fluttered overhead, yet it'd be kit-ish to strike it. She sighed and lay her paws down, searching the ground for trails of prey. Seeing nothing, she boredly padded outside of camp. Twistedfate sniffed somthing out the fur on the back of her neck bristled. Twolegs... it's still stale. Nothing to worry of, she thought.

Twistedfate stammered slighly as a leaf fluttered overhead, yet it'd be kit-ish to strike it. She sighed and lay her paws down, searching the ground for trails of prey. Seeing nothing, she boredly padded outside of camp. Twistedfate sniffed somthing out the fur on the back of her neck bristled. Twolegs... it's still stale. Nothing to worry of, she thought.

[ROAR! Talk to soulborne!! *pokes twistedfate with a stick*

how is is that we have too many females in shadowclan, but too many males in riverclan? omfg i sense a clan... oooooorrrrrgggganization smile.gifxd.png yes, that was subtle, i know xd.png]