superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

OOC thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=73185

Sorry, guys, i am no longer in charge of the roleplay, not active enough. the others are keeping it up just fine though.

Reason for creation

I assume most of you know of the warriors book series written by Erin Hunter (who is actually 3 people).

Well anyway we have recently lost the original warriors roleplay and return of Bloodclan so I decided to make a new warriors roleplay.

Story

The 4 Clans all walked as one that night. After days of traveling they finally reached the forest territories. Many years ago they had been driven from this land by twolegs who wanted to build a new thunderpath. The cats could now see that the new thunderpath had long been abandoned with a layer of dirt and leaves covering it.

"It is here that our Clans separate again" said one of the clan leaders.

"Very well" said another. And with that the cats split into 4 groups and went there separate ways.

History

Years ago the 4 clans Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan were driven from the forest when twolegs with large monsters came and destroyed much of the forest to build a new thunderpath. The cats then fled too the lake territories where they lived in peace for years. Then the twolegs returned destroying much of the land around the lake. The cats tried to live with it and stay but twoleg hunters and rogue cats drove them off. Now they have returned to the forest to continue life as it used to be.

The Clans

Thunderclan: Thunderclan warriors are fierce and brave. They believe in peace but also in what is right. They stalk their prey from upwind so it cannot scent them.

Riverclan: Riverclan warriors are clever and strong. They can swim well and eat mostly fish.

Windclan: Windclan warriors are swift and loyal. They can move fast and have the largest knowledge of twolegs. They also live closest to the moonstone.

Shadowclan: Shadowclan warriors are wily and proud. They are quick to pick a fight and often try to get more territory. They have great night vision.

The Clan positions

Kit

After the leader,deputy and medicine cat positions are taken all roleplayers will start as these. There mothers give them their base name which is then followed by kit (Firekit,Graykit) After they turn 6 moons old they become apprentices.

Apprentice

Apprentices are trained by warriors, deputys or leaders to become warriors. After becoming apprentices the "kit" in their name is changed to paw (Firepaw, Graypaw). After they finish their training they become warriors.

Warrior

Warriors make up most of the clans. They hunt, go on border patrols and fight for their Clans. When an apprentice becomes a warrior the paw in the name is changed to one of many different names (pelt, foot, stripe, brook, pool, storm, frost, eye, claw, fur, flight, heart) (Graystripe, Fireheart)

Medicine cat apprentice

Medicine cat apprentices are in training to become medicine cats and will take over as medicine cat when the current one dies.

Medicine cat

Medicine cats take care of the Clan with herbs and other such things. They have a close connection with Starclan and can receive prophecies from them.

Deputy

The deputy orginises patrols and is the second in command. To become a deputy a warrior must have mentored at least one apprentice. The deputy becomes leader if the leader dies

Leader

The leader leads the clan. Leaders have 9 lives so they do not actually die until they lose all of them. when a deputy becomes a leader they have the second part of their name changed to star (Graystar, Firestar)

Gatherings

Gatherings will be held every 10 pages and will end when the leaders decide

Rules

Seriously people you have to eventually die

Clan leaders please keep track of how many lives you have left

After medicine cat, deputy and leader are taken all rpers will start out as a 6 moon old kit which will be soon apprenticed

Please only active roleplayers join

You can have up to 3 characters

all of your characters must be in the same Clan

Instead of quitting please just kill off your characters so the story can go on normally.

The password is Starclan

If you want to have kits with another character you can control the kits until they are apprentices in which case you have to use one of your 3 character slots or ask another player to play as them

Its up to the Clan leader to give apprenticing and warrior ceremonies and picking the secondary name for warriors

The current season is greenleaf the season will change every 20 pages

Have fun smile.gif

Form

Name:

User:

Appearance:

Bio:

Clan:

Position:

Password:

Edited by superguy16

((umm... if i need more story ill include that but mostley the reason i made this was because im on book 2 in the second series i already know that they move to the lake territorys (Stupid friends who have read all the books) but i dont know the lake territories that well))

((lol))

(( Do whatever. Make sure to extrapolate though. A good RP has an extensive and detailed background. smile.gif ))

Wether or not we lost two Warrior Roleplays does not matter. They are still being denied. If you feel that Warrior Roleplays should be accepted at the moment, please voice your opinion here.

Thankyou Soren, feel free to mini approve and help, as long as you don't go over-bounds and annoy LD.

You know what you're doing.

And yes, we are still on an auto-deny with warriors RPs, though it's not official yet, although LD agreed with me.

Thankyou Soren, feel free to mini approve and help, as long as you don't go over-bounds and annoy LD.

You know what you're doing.

And yes, we are still on an auto-deny with warriors RPs, though it's not official yet, although LD agreed with me.

Aww man are they really banned if they arent on the first post yet

I sent a PM to LD about a week ago, and he said something along the lines of "Yeah, ok, I'll do it later." (I've since deleted the PM) but he hasn't gotten around to it yet. I'm going to remind him at some point.

((Bump. Just for your information Superguy, the Clans should be capitalized. So where you have thunderclan it should be ThunderClan. And where you have clan, it should be Clan. ))

Edited by Sporelett

((thank you but i apologize i made an edit to the post right after you looked at the post you might want to check that too))

Heres my submission

Name: Snowstar

User: superguy1

Appearance: Smaller then most cats his age. Glowing white pelt. Thick fur. Blue-grey eyes

Bio: Snowstar was born right before twolegs started invading, he exalled at his warrior training and became a warrior faster then some apprentices that were older then him. He often doubts his own abilities and does not believe he is the "rightful leader of windclan" due to the fact that one deputy was killed right after the twolegs invaded, the next two died from sickness, and then the previous windclan leader died shortley after he was made deputy. However most cats belive he is the best cat to lead windclan at the moment

Clan: Windclan

Password: Starclan

(( most bump posts deleted we will begain roleplaying after all of the clans have their leaders))

((I'll join, but is there any clan leaders yet? Yes I'll edit this in a second.))

((I'll join, but is there any clan leaders yet? Yes I'll edit this in a second.))

Thanks

((I'll join happy.gif))

Name: Ravenwing

User: Dragonpelt

Appearance: A black she-cat with ice blue eyes that change to different shades of blue depending if she's fierce or in pain: dark blue when she's in battle, and a sky blue when she's in too much pain for it to be ignored. They change back to her original color when she's calm. She's a bit small for her age.

Bio: She was found on ShadowClan territory by Tawnypelt and her mate when they were out on hunting patrol. They figured that she was abandoned and took her in. They raised her as their own and named her Ravenkit. Soon enough, she was made an apprentice and had the name of Ravenpaw. After she proved her hunting and battle skills under her mentor, a ShadowClan warrior, she earned the name Ravenwing. Her clanmates tease her about her size but she has proven time and time again to be a fearsome warrior in their battles with the other Clans.

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: warrior

Password: StarClan

Name: Jaystreak

User: Dragonpelt

Appearance: Light gray fur with blue-grey eyes.

Bio: She was born inside the Clan and has helped contribute to her leader and Clanmates. She was raised by one of the queens in the nursery and was named Jaykit by her. She then became an apprentice under Dustpelt and earned the name Jaypaw. Once she proved her hunting and battle skills, she became a warrior and earned the name Jaypelt. She went up in the ranks and has become deputy. She has been deputy for 8-9 moons now and enjoys the job. She was Ravenwing's mentor.

Position: Deputy

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I'm joining too, description below biggrin.gif ))

Name: Ravenstar

User: Nightsward

Appearance: solid black pelt, dark blue eyes with a shard of gold

Bio: Ravenstar was always a devious cat. She was not Clanborn but was one day discovered in ShadowClan territory, weak and starving. One queen, Nightfire, had compassion on the starving kit and took her in as a daughter, yet Ravenstar has no knowledge that she was not Clanborn, and neither does the Clan itself. Since then, life has been a struggle for her, as ShadowClan has entered an era of turmoil in which every cat fends for him or herself. However, she is and was extremely adaptable and eventually she rose through the ranks to become leader, yet not knowing who she really is.

Clan: ShadowClan

((ooh, can I join? Here's my form))

Name: Icestar

User: Exiled Magic

Appearance: Silver Tabby She-Cat

Bio: Icestar is the leader of ThunderClan. While well known for her temper, she is a relatively friendly cat. She loves patrolling, and gets impatiant when cooped up in the camp. Icestar would do anything for her clan and warrior ancestors.

((are we going to start eventually? It's kinda boring just waiting. wink.gif ))