superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Silverstreak hung her head at his words and didn't even try to defend herself. The only thing she could say moments after he left was a soft, "I'm sorry." Then with tears falling down her cheeks, she left the camp and ran through the woods to go somewhere she always went when she was very troubled and needed to get away from camp for awhile. She first found this cave when she was an apprentice and no one missed her. She was careful to hide her scent by wading in streams and brushing her fur against foul-smelling plants. When she reached her get-a-way, she curled up into a ball and cried.

((superguy's a boy))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Silverstreak looked up and saw a cat that was there that she didn't hear come up over her crying. "I'm sorry for intruding if this is your cave," she said, "but I've always been coming here since I was an apprentice and didn't know that it was owned by anyone." She then got up and added, "I'll just go find another place to go when I'm troubled or whatever. Sorry again for intruding." She then left the cave and went in search of a hollow in a tree that she can make her own. She found one a few tail-lengths behind the cave and climbed up to it, immediately laying down in it and looking off into the distance.

Violet walked up to her, "No it's fine, it's not really mine i've just been coming here because it's quiet, come in and we'll chat"

Silverstreak nodded and jumped down from the tree hollow that she was going to find refuge in instead. She then headed in the direction of the cave again. She walked slow, though, so that the other cat could still keep up with her. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to share everything with the cat that offered her to come back into the cave she walked out of. I'll try and see if she understands.

Violet showed her to her small haystack. It had an opening in the roof from which you could see the sky. "To see the stars" she explained. She showed her her dead rat pile, one she changed reguly and brang here olny when she had some deep thinking to do."Have one if you like, By the way, i'm Violet From the shadow clan"

Edited by warewolves

Violet showed her to her small haystack. It had an opening in the roof from which you could see the sky. "To see the stars" she explained. She showed her her dead rat pile, one she changed reguly and brang here olny when she had some deep thinking to do."Have one if you like, By the way, i'm Violet From the shadow clan"

[hey... violet's not on the list o_O i thought she was medicine cat... but apparently Silvermist is?! o_O]

Soul and Silkstar had talked a lot over the course that Soul had stayed in Shadowclan.

"I'm really going to miss this place when I leave." Soul though aloud.

"Then stay."

Soul swung her head to meet Siklstar's determined eyes. "But... what about my father?"

Silkstar shook her head, "You're nothing like your father."

Soul bit her lip. "I'm not sure the rest of the clan would be as understanding as you..."

Silkstar smiled.

Soul melted inside. Was this, perhaps, what having a friend was like? She never had one in the city... it was always survival of the fittest. She had done several things she wasn't too proud of. Upon learning that Silkstar, too, was once a city cat, she felt that... this female could truly relate to her.

"It can be our secret."

Soul sighed. "What about Starclan? Would they give me a warrior name?"

Silkstar's smile turned into a wide grin. "I've already consulted Starclan."

Soul gasped. "Already? Hey... that must mean you were certain you could convince me to join!"

Silkstar's grin turned to a smirk. She had consulted with Aerwyn the night before, and Aerwyn found no fault with Soul. "I have... connections... with Starclan."

Soul nodded, also smiling. "So what's my warrior name?" she said, fidgeting a little. What if she didn't like her name? What if it was something like... Soulnose? Or Soulscar?

Silkstar sighed in content. "Well, when talking with... my connection, we discussed that this marks the day you are being "reborn" as a forest cat. Your name will be 'Soulborne'."

"Soulborne..." she said, rolling the name on her tongue. She smiled. "I like it."

Silkstar mirrored her smile. "Well, Soulborne. Let me be the first to officially welcome you to Shadowclan! If you excuse me, I have an unruly apprentice to whip into shape!"

Soulborne lay in the clearing a little while longer, relishing the moment. "Soulborne..."

Demonstar couldn't say that his anger lasted long. Honestly, he had probably just fabricated those emotions of anger. "That's what one would normally feel if they were betrayed... right?" he said aloud, sheating and unsheathing his claws into some rabbit fur. Now that he had time to think, he felt only sadness, and regret. He felt that he should apologize... but it was her fault! He sighed and ripped apart the rabbt fur in frustration. "RRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR." he roared as loudly as he could, hoping to vent off some of his emotions.

Silverstreak nodded as she looked out the opening of the roof of the cave. She laid down and slowly started to eat a rat. "I'm Silverstreak from WindClan," she replied and then sighed as she added, "I had an unfortunate meeting with my leader. I thought that he should know of a prophecy that I learned from a cat that was made into a new warrior of StarClan but it was a little too late. He got mad at me and now he'll probably never trust me again." Tears started to fall down her cheeks again and then she said as she looked away from Violet, "I'm deputy of WindClan by the way." She heard a loud roar off in the distance but ignored it. Edited by Dragonpelt

Silverstreak nodded as she looked out the opening of the roof of the cave. She laid down and slowly started to eat a rat. "I'm Silverstreak from WindClan," she replied and then sighed as she added, "I had an unfortunate meeting with my leader. I thought that he should know of a prophecy that I learned from a cat that was made into a new warrior of StarClan but it was a little too late. He got mad at me and now he'll probably never trust me again." Tears started to fall down her cheeks again and then she said as she looked away from Violet, "I'm deputy of WindClan by the way." She heard a loud roar off in the distance but ignored it.

[lol xd.png heard the roar xd.png

EG... you need to be on more often >_< I need a shadowclan deputy DL *pokes thistleclaw* YOU!]

[♪hakuna matata♪ i watched treasure planet and now i'm obsessed with songs from disney happy.gif ♫♪I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard, or a moment that's held in your arms... ♪♫ happy.gif disney songs are so inspirational ♥]

Soulborne placed the rabbit in the fresh kill pile and lokoed around Shadowclan. She still hadn't made much progress with other Shadowclan cats. Silkstar seemed to be the only one she could be comfortable around. On the plus side, she hadn't heard from her dad since the first day she entered the forest...

[mkay... well

@everyone: when you say recap, can you also post the last event you recall? We have tons of stuff happening... So i need a recap of your point of view before i can catch you guys up >_< oops... ranting mood over smile.gif]

((Done deal, lady, but I generally just read everything anyway when I have time. tongue.gif Plus I'm totally addicted, so I don't miss much.))

((Done deal, lady, but I generally just read everything anyway when I have time. tongue.gif Plus I'm totally addicted, so I don't miss much.))

[same here 8D it's just those people who you don't even notice have been gone a while since you're so busy with like three different plot lines and 8 different charries that things get a little hectic unsure.gif ]

((you mean DP, right? and okay Thistleclaw can be that; are you going to have Demonstar go after Silverstreak? to apologize and whatnot or whatever))

((you mean DP, right? and okay Thistleclaw can be that; are you going to have Demonstar go after Silverstreak? to apologize and whatnot or whatever))

[not yet smile.gif i have some stuff i need to do with my charries... demonstar already told you about it wink.gif or atleast, i pmed you about it smile.gif]

((I guess so; my head hurts sad.gif))

((last post I made as Nightcloud for cowl:

Nightcloud smiled as she saw Silverfeather coming towards her with a familiar cat trailing behind. She nodded in reply to his question and then said to Oreo, "Hey Oreo. How are you doing?" She then turned back to Silverfeather and said, "I was getting worried about you." She then licked his ear back and stayed standing.

and last post that I made as Duskstripe for Holly when she comes back:

Duskstripe finished eating her squirrel and wondered what they should do now. "What would you like to do today love?" she asked him. She didn't want to stay in the camp all day and wanted to do something fun, if possible. She then looked around the camp and wondered who was missing. Then the answer popped into her head and she thought to herself, Nightcloud; that's who's missing. I wonder where she is.
)) Edited by Dragonpelt

[let's see my characters...

Demonstar: free

Angelsong: TMD

Silkstar: free

Soulborne: free

Thunderpaw: silvermist

Timberfur: jadeshine

hmm... what to do... i think i should make an RC cat...]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

[hmmm at this point i have an equal amount of males and females... so i don't know... i guess it depends on what name i come up with smile.gif i'll think about it... so tempted to make ninjakit... xd.png it's be like, all black with a white stripe over it's eyes cool.gif it's be a male with green eyes, in honour of ryu hayabusa cool.gif lol... genius... xd.png]

Bloodclaw yawned and got to his paw's his tail curling up as he walked out of his den. He had been sick and in pain from his ambush with the badger and had just fully healed, the deputy looked around his green eyes scanning his clanmates. He yowled loudly and the cat he had ordered to replace him for the moment looked at him and nodded slightly understanding he was better and lowered his head sadly. Bloodclaw looked around his heart racing, "Ashfur!" he yowled again ears perked to the tips hoping to see his mate that he missed so much.

(( o.o where is Hawkfeather Cowl? ))

(Thanks DP~ >.< What did Snowpelt say?)

Spiritset paused. "I'm not sure. Do you want to choose?" He meowed, knowing he was giving a little crooked smile. Spiritset winced slightly, smiling. He knew he was still rather tongue-tied around Duskstripe, even though they'd already told each other what they wanted to say, but it was just...

Jadeshine paused again, and then padded up to Timberfur. "Timberfur..." She mewed, feeling like a kit who was intruded on an important Clan meeting.