superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Blue potatoes, and yellow and pink spotted carrots.

Nice; I know people who do that on a daily basis for the whole world then test each other, except with the capitals too.))

((@^$&! Those are big pics! ...welcome back... to the lair...))

((yep yep happy.gif; you need to post again in swjr))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yaaaaaay big happy family again! tongue.gif ))

((yep happy.gif; so sis are you going to make Bloodtail better from his injuries? Ashfur's worried about him and you missed the rogue attack ohmy.gif))

[*pokes people* RC isn't doin much... omnomnomnom :3]

Soul sat and swished her tail at a continuous pace. The female cat looked her up and down, then sighed.

Silkflame could find no hostile intent in the cat's body language. "I am Silkstar, leader of Shadowclan."

Soul blinked. This was the leader of Shadowclan? She did not seem weak... although one was always on their guard when meeting with strangers. "Pleased to meet you." she said.

[hmmmm awkward... does tawnypaw want to say something?]

[grrr... talking to my mom about my marks is so depressing D:]

Name: Oreo

User: CowlRaven

Appearance: http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/2...andwhitecat.jpg

Bio: Oreo was born and raised a kittypet, but always loved the forest and liked to hang out with the Clan cats. ThunderClan has always accepted him, since his father was good friends with Firestar. Oreo is only 9 moons old, but he's able to fight as good as any of the Clan cats (In his eyes).

Clan: Lives in the Twoleg nest near ThunderClan, and likes to visit the Clan once in a while.

Position: Kittypet

Password: StarClan

Silvermist is walking along the path to the training hollow with Thunderpaw....

“ Hey Thunderpaw do you suppose we could hunt a little? I would love to take my mind off what’s happened…”

(( I know it's hard ); . Mine doesn't yell though ))

Oreo was sitting on the fence in his garden, looking out into the forest. He was thinking about going to pay a visit to the ThunderClan cats' again, just to see how the prey was running and all that. Bunching his muscles, the black and white tom leaped onto the ground on the other side of his fence and began to pad through the forest, looking for the ThunderClan camp. Even though he's been there a couple times already, he usually had a warrior or apprentice bring him to the camp so he didn't have to find it on his own. Oreo looked around at the trees and bushes, taking in the fresh, forest scents.

((ok now my charries stuck until i find silkstar or thunderpaw posts

Silvermist > thunderpaw post

Stone > Silvermist > thunderpaw > find silkstar and tell him dry.gif ))