superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(Someone interact with the newly named Willowwind! Please? And of course, Owlwhisper isn't doing anything, due to a certain apprentice named Goldenpaw...)

Jadeshine narrowed her eyes, targeting a scruffy black tom. She landed squarely on its back, and started clawing fiercely.

Spiritset tucked his paws underneath him, and started scratching another she-cat.

[read my post holly... in blue, angelsong went to see willowind]

Angelsong smiled sweetly at Whitefire. "Oh nothing. I may have come down with a slight illness is all. I just feel a little weak... so I'm going to go see Willowind.

Ninja paused. "What?" he murmured. Running what Shadestar had said in his head, his brain went into thinking mode. Shadestar was leader of this place? Perhaps... he WAS a forest cat... but Shadestar seemed to be the type to crave leadership... why leave? He dominated a larger cat population. True... Souborne lead Shadowclan? That he couldn't believe. He knew Soul woul never have it in her to lead Shadowclan... Wait. Soulborne? Was she already integrated into this society?! It seemed that way... as she already had her warrior name... Although, the idea of leading Riverclan seemed alluring... Finally Ninjakit smirked. " I'll try to become leader of Riverclan on one condition." he said. "I'll need you to be my personal spy, getting information where and when I need it." he felt powerful, speaking in such a manner to someone as powerful as Shadestar. Then again, Shadestar was dead, and he wasn't. Plus, this was just another puzzle to him... how to claim Riverclan? He'd need to observe behavioural patterns and earn everyone's trust... His mind rambled on and on, you could practically see the steam from the gears coming out of his head.

[i always wanted an evil charrie... but they all turned out good >_< actually, I think ninja is going to turn out good as well... but for now... smile.gif

( Whats happened? )) ( *death glare* darn Bloodclaw wanted to take over Riverclan...))

Edited by Sinder

((Sorry,Holly))

Shadestar dipped his head."Of course,Ninjastar."he smirked."I would do anything for the future leader of RiverClan."

Goldenpaw jumped at Owlwhisper."Whata we gonna do next?"

Whitefire looked Angelsong over."Are you sure?Are you keeping anything from me?"

((Angelsong didn't tell whitey here anything....sorry me+pokemon ranger=paranomia....))

((Hi im new,and a little lost at whats going on.))

Thornkit returns to RiverClan camp,only to find out that rogues were attacking and IceStar was in battle,Being loyal to the clan he jumped on the rogues back to distract him.

Edited by robbietoe

(Bleh... Yukin, do you mind if I delete Ravenpaw? I want to make an evil character... tongue.gif And Lady, I'd like to delete Icepath, and maybe Owlwhisper could be Thunderpaw's mentor instead, if TMD doesn't mind. (Goldenpaw doesn't seem to do much... ^^'))

Willowwind shook a few scraps of moss off her pelt, and gazed at Angelsong, nodding to Whitefire. "Angelsong. Hello," She meowed. "Do you need something?" Willowwind asked, washing her paws.

[@holly: just hold on to icepath a little longer and i'll have thunderpaw become a warrior...

@robbie: list of charries on this page:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=43011&st=2980

@sinder: oops... sorry >_<]

Angelsong was about to reply defiantly that she had nothing to hide when she came across Willowwind. "Hey Willowwind. I've been feeling really tired lately... do you think you could see if I have a cold or something?

[@holly: once again, pm me if you wanna know what's wrong with her wink.gif]

Ninja wrinkled his nose. "Ninjastar..." he murmured. It was a name that sort of rolled off your tongue. He nodded. "Alright, give me a few days to integrate myself into this clan..." he said, and turned to head back to camp.

[@dragonpelt: demonstar/silverstreak make-up time yet? :S]

Shadestar nodded at him."In a few days."It was his first approval by his kin,or so be it.

Whitefire made his eyes wide an stared at Willowwind."Please,tell me what's wrong with her.Is she sick?Does she have greencough?Is she..."he paused."Expecting?"

((pm me too,Lady.))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((@ladynight ty))

ThornKit went around camp making sure everybody was alright((out of pure boredom)),As he was about to stop at the nursery with his mother,he thought he heard something from around the back,he went back to see ninjakit walking back to camp,"Where were you?"

Edited by robbietoe

(@Lady: Okay. Then can you make Tawnypaw and maybe Goldenpaw warriors too? :3)

[@holly&TMD: sure, just pm me the warrior names smile.gif

@robbie: the rogues were in thunderclan not riverclan...]

((@ lady: I said yes Friday night when you asked me xd.png...@ Sinder: Ashfur and Bloodclaw are fishing; here's my post reposted for you as Ashfur:

Ashfur purred back in reply as she got to the river's edge a few minutes after he did and licked his ear as he flicked her ear playfully. She giggled a little at his joke of hoping that he remembered how to fish. She sat there quietly and patiently, waiting for a fish to come close to her so she can catch it. A few minutes passed and a fish did end up swimming in front of her. She quickly reached in, caught it, killed it with her paw, and then laid it down next to her.
))

Siverstreak nodded and then said, "Thank you." She was still a bit sad about her and Demonstar's discussion and what had happened afterward. She then sighed and said to her new friend, "I'm going out to hunt for something but I'll be back." She then jumped down off of the haystack and headed for the cave entrance. When she was outside it, she headed for the surrounding woods to see if she can catch a squirrel or something.

Sandfur was now halfway to the camp. She stopped on the side with a bunch of trees, leapt up into one, and curled up into a hollow in the trunk. A few minutes after she did that, it started to rain. She sighed and muttered, "Figures and as if I'm not already having a bad day. I guess it can't get as worse as this."

Edited by Dragonpelt

((It's fine, Hollyleaf.))

Snowpelt caught up with Sandfur and found that she was sitting in a tree. "Hey Sandfur." He purred. "Are you ok? I had a word with Starpaw; she's getting out of hand." he said anxiously. He tried shaking the rain out of his pelt, but it just got wet again before he could climb up. Eventually, he just sighed, and climbed to the side, trying not to get Sandfur wet. He licked her ear; "I love you Sandfur. Always remember that." He whispered.

Silverstreak had caught a squirrel before it started to rain. She ran back to the cave before it started to pour and shook out her fur of the little rain she had on it and then made her way back to Violet. She dropped her squirrel and said, "I'm back." She then started to eat it. After she had her fill, she offered the rest of it to her friend.

Sandfur smiled at Snowpelt as he came to sit with her and replied, "Yes I'm fine." She sighed at what he said about Starpaw and said, "Yes she is but it's okay; I'm beginning to deal with it a little better." In reply to his other statement she said, "I love you too Snowpelt." She licked him back on the ear and then watched the rain come down. It was really starting to come down now.

((Dude, someone jsut made me a blinking head of Starpaw tongue.gifuser posted image 'cept as a dog, but still cool.))

Snowpelt raised an eyebrow wryly. "You're getting used to her? I don't think it possible to get entirely used to her; she's always changing. And then there was Moonkit..." He sighed. "Things went weird for a while when we were traveling. That was when she lost interest in kit like stuff. Cometk...paw, he was just another kit. Starpaw seems to look down on everyone. She's quite smart, but it only causes her to feel contempt. I thought she'd learn when I discovered Moonkit, but with his amnesia... she's totally broken down. Gone." I hope she's ok.

Sandfur sighed and said, "No well maybe but I'm not as upset as I was with her before. I agree that she needs to be taught some manners but right now, I think it's because of worrying about Moonkit. I may not get entirely used to her but not getting as upset as I was at first is a start." She nodded sadly about what he said about Moonkit's amnesia and Starpaw's contempt. She continued to watch the rain fall, her tail flicking back and forth a little.

((cool happy.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(Thanks Yukin. Anyways... Ravenpaw went poof. smile.gif And Lady, I'd like Tawnypaw's warrior name to be Tawnysky. As for Echo here... I'm thinking she's like Tigerstar, but she survives.)

Name: Echo (Echostar- self-named of ____Clan or something...)

User: Hollyleaf

Appearance: Silver-gray tabby, with strangely, a light purple eye and leaf-green eye. Her forepaws and tail-tip are white. (This is going to make a difference in her story, or what I'm thinking anyways. ^^) Has SkyClan descent.

Bio: Seemingly sweet, but really with a black heart from her kithood. (Born to another rogue she-cat, named Ivy, and a Clan cat, named Thistlepelt, so she knows all about the Clans.)

Clan: N/A

Position: Rogue

Password: StarClan

(Auto-accept.)

Echo padded silently through the fringes of ThunderClan territory, her ears pricked. She headed towards the camp. Echo did not plan to fight. She planned to watch, and take control. Echo paused, flattening her ears and holding back a snarl. Since she was born, her mother had drilled the lesson into her mind of keeping silent at all times unless needed. Echo took another step forward, then paused again. She twitched her ears, and leaped into a tree bordering the camp. Echo narrowed her green-and-purple eyes, and watched the battle raging below. She frowned, spotting the pelts melding as the rogues and ThunderClan clashed. Blood spattered the air, and Echo saw one cat slip away from the fight.

Spiritset sent a black tom spinning away, and stepped into the shadows. He could tell someone was watching him, and was sure of it. Spiritset narrowed his orange eyes, and saw a silver she-cat perched in a tree high above. Silverdawn! That was Spiritset's first thought, but that was impossible. Silverdawn, his past love had been dead for seasons. It couldn't be her. The she-cat must be a rogue, perhaps one from the group of rogues ThunderClan was fighting now, and making a report, bringing reinforcements.

Echo stiffened. That golden tom had spotted her. She instinctively stepped into the shade of the tree she was on, and narrowed her eyes to slits. Echo gazed at Spiritset intently. She shook her head, and jumped off the branch, leaving it swaying. Echo landed lightly on the forest floor, and slipped under the gorse wall of the ThunderClan camp.

The she-cat had disappeared, melted into the shadows. Spiritset frowned. A screech from the throng of cats brought him back to his senses. ThunderClan needed him! This wasn't a lazy dusk after a day of hunting, sharing tongues with Duskstripe and lost in his own thoughts. Spiritset couldn't wonder about some rogue she-cat now! He plunged back into the battle.

Jadeshine winced as needle-sharp claws tightened on her shoulder. She lunged with her hind legs, catching her attacker in their belly. The smoky gray tom shrieked with pain, and was lost in the storm of battle. Jadeshine paused, breathing hard, then launched herself into the fight once more.

Edited by Hollyleaf

((Your FACE went *POOF!*))

Snowpelt shrugged and nodded simultaneously. "Yeah, I suppose. Slowly, but steadily." ...she gets worse. he added silently. He leaned against her gently, feeling his life slip away like water over his paws, like wind through his fur. It was as if he had no control. Not as if, he really had next to no control; he could only really choose how he viewed it.

((SUPPA TIME!!!!!!!!

I had a concert yesterday in orchestra; It was cool. BYE!))

((great comeback yukin tongue.gif))

Duskstripe was now back to fighting the rogues that invaded her home. She eventually went back to back with Spiritset as she attacked more rogues. She hissed at one as it scratched her leg with its claw but she immediately killed it before it could get anymore attacks on her. She did yowl, though, when another one scraped its claws down her back like the leader of the rogues, Shadestar, had when she first met him. She instantly pinned it to the ground and killed it.

Sandfur nodded and then purred as he gently leaned against her. "I will always love you no matter what happens" she said to him as she now looked into his eyes. She could still hear the rain falling outside the hollow but nothing else mattered right then as she looked into his bright eyes. Her tail was still flicking back and forth from before. She saw a flash of lightning out of the corner of her eye and then heard a crack of thunder shortly after. She sighed as she looked at the rain falling harder and said, "I guess we'll have to stay here for the night."

((random much? the part about the concert being cool))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Timberfur whirled around and fought the warriors piling themselves on Jadeshine. "GET OFF OF MY MATE!" he yowled, sending one flying.

[timberfur: what a ****py way to confess

me: i had the wedding scene from Pirates of the caribbean pop into my head when i wrote it happy.gif]

Demonstar lazed about in his den until sleep finally overcame him.

((nice happy.gif; I'm writing a fan-fic that's a mix of sci-fi and fiction; when do you want to do the Demonstar & Silverstreak make-up?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Name: Twistedfate

User: Qwackie

Appearance: Because I'm too darn lazy to type it out:

user posted image

Bio: Was half-clan, from RiverClan her father came, from ShadowClan her mother. Since queens aren't required to share the name of the father with the med. cat; her mother got past ShadowClan's hatred of the half-claned. The apprentice training was hard, her mother being a traitor to ShadowClan and being outcasted a moon after Twistedfate's apprenticeship. It took more moons than a usual apprentice would be apprenticed to go through training, yet at eight moons, she recived her warrior name; Twistedfate.

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Warrior

Password: StarClan

I forgot about this and all the events I rped in... meh. Re-joining.

Edited by Qwackie