superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((OMK, i havent been on in like 4 evrrr, im soo sorry, i had school dry.gif yes i hate it too. what happened while i was gone? im so clueless wacko.gif ))

((what page did you vanish? if you left before the rogue attack on TC, then that's where we are; also Ninja [lady's newest char], going to be called Ninjakit later on I think, stumbled upon RC and talked to Rowanpelt and then Moonkit got amnesia; Sandfur then came to RC with Cometpaw but Cometpaw got there first in search of Snowpelt and Starpaw; they found them and Sandfur tried to comfort Starpaw a little before running back to WC; Demonstar and Silverstreak had a discussion over a prophecy that Silverstreak had about Foxpaw and Wolfpaw and he yelled at her, making the former run off to be by herself for awhile; she met Violet and is in her cave talking about what had happened and so forth...I think that's basically it but I may have missed something))

((.....Perfect -evil sly grin-))

Skypaw heard the yowling outside the apprentice den and raced out with a yowl of her own. Looking about quickly, she saw rogues and was imediatly flared to anger. The starpelt on her back glowed with a unearthly light, like the stars themselves were apart of her. Her tail looked like flames and her paws seemed to leave singes on the ground she stepped on, though when she looked again, the singe was gone. Yowling loudly, she raced to a rogue that was heading for the nusery and attacked him. Biting down on his neck, she felt her eyes glowing and felt the cat beneath her go still. Realesing the lifeless body, she swirled around, her fire eyes burning with the light of the stars.

Name:Thornkit

User:robbietoe1

Appearance:brown fur with a white spot on his forehead

Bio:Born at the sunning rocks,argued over by thunderclan and riverclan

Clan:Thunderclan

Position:Kit

Password:Starclan

Not too late to join is it?

((it's not but we're not accepting anymore cats in ThunderClan right now cuz we have too many; you can either be in RiverClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan though but everything else looks okay...for future reference though please use (()) or [] when talking in ooc happy.gif))

((k just make sure you change it on your form and you're accepted happy.gif))

Name:Thornkit

User:robbietoe1

Appearance:brown fur with a white spot on his forehead

Bio:Born at the sunning rocks,argued over by thunderclan and riverclan

Clan:Riverclan

Position:Kit

Password:Starclan

(... Okay... Hm... Now Lady could you tell me what Icepath, Jadeshine and Tawnypaw are supposed to be doing, and Yukin, could you tell me what to do with Ravenpaw. ^^' And now, I'm officially giving Willowpaw her medicine cat name because no one's around to give it. I guess she's medicine cat now because there isn’t a WindClan medicine cat (or at least someone who plays him/her who is actually online often.).

Spiritset whirled around, eyes flashing. He clawed at a hissing gray she-cat, and launched himself on a tabby tom, spitting angrily. Spiritset tore out tufts of fur, then let the rogue go, and paused to watch it as it crashed through the gorse, wailing. He turned, and flung himself into battle once more.

Willowpaw sighed softly, curling up in her nest. She closed her eyes... and opened them to a starry meadow. Willowpaw stood, eyes sparkling with hope. "StarClan? Do you need to give me a message?" She asked.

Cats smelling of frost and moon stepped from the sky, and stopped in front of Willowpaw.

"Willowpaw, this is an important milestone in your journey as medicine cat." A golden she-cat stood at the front. "My name is Goldenfern, and I was once WindClan medicine cat." She meowed softly, eyes glowing with wisdom.

Then a tom stepped forward. "I, also was once WindClan medicine cat, and we are here to give you your name. Call me Darktail." Goldenfern nodded once at the cats, then beckoned Willowpaw forward.

Willowpaw took a step forward, quivering with excitement. She understood. Willowpaw was going to become a full medicine cat, right here, right now.

“I, Goldenfern, once medicine cat of WindClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Willowpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from Clan rivalry between all Clans, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Willowpaw almost whispered the two simple words. “I do.”

Goldenfern continued, “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Willowpaw, from this moment you will be known as Willowwind StarClan honors your faith and skill.” She rested her muzzle on the newly named Willowwind’s shoulder.

Willowwind licked Goldenfern’s shoulder. She paused, then spoke. “Thank you, Goldenfern, Darktail, and all of you for my name, and my connection. I thought my mentor had gone, left me, abandoned the Clan...” Willowwind meowed, trailing off.

“Thank you Willowwind. You will be a great medicine cat, one like no other.” Goldenfern meowed, waving her tail in farewell.

Willowwind nodded slightly, though one thing marred her joy. Her mentor, the one who had shown her the herbs, the one who had introduced her to StarClan was not here. Nightwisp had abandoned here.

“Your mentor may have abandoned you, but we, StarClan never will.” Darktail added softly, seeming to read Willowwind’s thoughts.

Willowwind nodded, breaking into a small smile, and closing her eyes.

Edited by Hollyleaf

Thornkit walked out of the den, he new he would be made an apprentice soon, but when? He slowly snuck outside the leaders den to see if he could hear anything. Edited by robbietoe

Etherealpaw dipped her head."Yes sir."she meowed.

Wolfpaw growled and headed torward the apprentice's den."Come on,Foxpaw."he growled.

Foxpaw shook her head."I'd better find Silverstreak."she dashed into the forest and a few heartbeats found herself with her mentor."Silverstreak?"

Shadestar twitched his whiskers."It is me,Shadestar,your father."

((yes song,it is still happening.))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

[haha... all the kits in riverclan are male xd.png]

Demonstar entered his den and siighed. "Oh geez..." he muttered, settling himself in his bed, "I'm getting old..." he whispered before drifting off to sleep.

[Thunderpaw-stuck with silvermist]

[Soulborne- bored]

[Silkstar- bored]

Timberfur was slashing at rogues left and right. He killed a few, but it was enough that he wounded most so others would have an easier time. This time around he had more experience fighting with rogues.

Ninjakit snarled. "I've heard of you! You were a vicious dictator of the city! You had several bending over backwards to please your needs. " he paused, trying to decipher his feelings. "A forest cat turned leader of the city... not bad." he finished, staring at a translucent form of Shadestar. "How can you be my father? My father and mother died a long time ago."[hey... ninja is soul's HALF brother on the MOM's side...]

Angelsong was feeling very tired that day. She found that running shortened her breath quickly. Thinking herself sick, she went to go see Willowind. [@holly: pm me if you wanna know what's going on wink.gif]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((Woah, I missed a lot... I'm jealous, I wish I could get that much done and over with in math. Nu uh, Leafkit's a girl. Dude, could you put Tigerheart in Starclan already? o.o))

Starpaw opened her mouth to say something, but simply closed it again as she watched Sandfur walk away. Snowpelt looked at her, his eyes concerned.

"I know you're upset Starpaw, but you can't go on treating her like that. You're not being kind, and it's not right." He looked at her piercingly, then ran over the hill to find Sandfur.

Starpaw's eyes stung with tears. Why was everything going wrong? It couldn't get worse than this.

---

Lethe looks up as he hears the sounds of a conflict. They don't really echo in his ears, but in his head. Skirmishes, he thinks to himself. His eyes pierce the landscape, and he wonders where the sounds come from. The answer comes easily, but he is briefly confused; there is so much conflict. Sounds seem to be rushing at him with hammers; he buries his head in his paws, but straightens up soon after. There is no room for weakness. He hears pain from the golden cat the loudest, her cries echoing in his ears. For a brief moment of insanity, he considers going to help her, then he shakes his head; he must let go of the past, the past he does not know. He cannot help in these fights, only watch; he is just another onlooker. Si on le fait, on le fait la mieux possible. He thinks wryly. Ce n'est pas ma vie.

Edited by yukinflake

(Someone interact with the newly named Willowwind! Please? And of course, Owlwhisper isn't doing anything, due to a certain apprentice named Goldenpaw...)

Jadeshine narrowed her eyes, targeting a scruffy black tom. She landed squarely on its back, and started clawing fiercely.

Spiritset tucked his paws underneath him, and started scratching another she-cat.

[OMG????Already?

Whitefire:*faints*]

Whitefire padded after Angelsong."Hey,whats the matter?"he meowed.He saw that she was not breathing well.He also saw that she felt tired."Are you ill?"he asked impatiently.

((Oops...))

Shadestar shook himself."Heh sorry,sorry."he muttered."Yes,I am,or used to be,the leader of this lot.Now,I heard that you are with RiverClan?Young kit,I want you to head for leadership in RiverClan,do what ever it takes to reach it.Soulborne,your half sister,will become leader of ShadowClan.And the both of you will rule the forest,like how I still rule the Clan of the city."he meowed.

((But everyone I have in currently in Riverclan! Wait... if you see Sandfur and Snowpelt coming back to Windclan, you can say hi. Good?))