superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

{{The OoC to post ratio is about 50:50 right now. If we could level that off towards the post ratio, that would be great.}}

(( I think somebody should make an OOC thread. ))(( I don't know, Sinder. I'm too lazy to go and find the post with him and Scarpath... ))

((*Sigh* Second time I've re-posted posted this....))

Snowpelt led Ravenpaw accross the meadow, pausing everyonce in a while to scent. "You should always use your nose." He mewed, buoyed by Ravenpaw's enthusiasm. "Scenting is the easiest way to find your way, and other cats or animals that might be in your way; you'll scent things much sooner than you'll see them." He paused, then smiled. "I have an idea. We haven't seen a lot of prey around here, but a good way to practice scenting... would be hide and seek!" Snowpelt laughed. "Count to fifty, then come and find me. I'm going to use every possible way to throw you off my scent, so be alert!" He ran off with that, after checking to see that Ravenpaw had started. As soon as he was out of sight of Ravenpaw, he veered away from his original direction, then double accross a large path, and made a trail that lead to nowhere before sprinting towards the small forested area. Once in the forest, he ran around the whole thing, spreading his scent everywhere, then running a few circles around the trees. Then he saw the mud. Would that be too tricky? Oh well, a hard start would show him what he's in for. Snowpelt chuckled softly, then rolled in the mud, disguising his scent. Once his pelt was slick with mud, he went in the opposite direction of the gorge; no need to put him in any danger. He ran for a while, zigzagging, then headed towards camp. He snuck through, making sure that no cat saw him, and went behind the warriors' den, where he lay in wait, the mud caking on his fur in clumps. I wonder how Ravenpaw's doing?

((yes we should; who wants to do it? @ holly: np happy.gif))

Ashfur heard Bloodclaw's yowl and raced back to camp. She had gone out hunting while waiting for him to wake and had caught a squirrel and a mouse, now dropping them into the fresh-kill pile as she reached the camp. She then went up to her mate and said, "I'm here." She then gazed at him with love in her eyes and added, "I was worried about you." She then leaned over and nuzzled him in the shoulder.

Duskstripe shrugged and replied, "We could go out on patrol and make sure no other clan cat has come over onto our territory by mistake." She then got up and sat down with her tail over her paws, grooming herself with her tongue as she waited for his reply. She could tell that he was still a bit tongue-tied around her but she didn't mind. She knew that it was just recently that they have told each other how they felt and figured that he was still getting used to it. She mentally shrugged at that and then looked at him as she finished with her grooming.

[found it...]

Timberfur panted heavily, out of breath from running all over. "Jadeshine." he breathed, "I've been looking all over for you! I need to tell you something..."

[hmmm... it's not much of a post... and i could probably reply... but i choose to make you reply happy.gif well I'm going to think about ninjakit's profile for a bit... once again, these characters are free:

Shadowclan: Silkstar, Soulborne

Windclan: Demonstar

]

[Name:Ninjakit (ninjablade)

User: Ladynightstalker101

Appearance: a black tom with a white mask over his muzzle. Has green eyes.

Bio: Soulborne's half brother. Same father.

Clan: Riverclan

Position: kit

Password: Starclan

text colour: bold red

]

[k i gotta go... school tomorrow o_O]

Violet nodded "Sad that people don't realise that sometimes you have to do it" she sighed, "No matter what you say they never fully appreciate you"

Etherealpaw dropped her fresh kill on the pile with Foxpaw."Hey foxpaw,you should talk to Demonstar."she flicked her ears torward the huge tom,tearing at the rabbit."Along with Wolfpaw."

Foxpaw looked at Etherealpaw with huge eyes."Are you sure?"

Wolfpaw rolled his eyes and muttered alright.He padded up to his new leader and meowed hello."hello,sir."

Whitefire exited the warrens and bounced up a little."That was fun!"he meowed to Angelsong.

((its over....

Whitefire:Aww....))

Shadestar sneered as he saw his army attack Thunder Clan.

Blueclaw dashed through the fern tunnel yowling "Attack!"as the cats streamed out from behind him.They began their attack right away,attacking the nearest cats.

Greystorm perked his ears as he heard the yowl.Almost instantly, a big tabby tom threw himself on Hawkfeather."Hawkfeather!'he growled as he struggled to stand up.

Longstrike saw his leader tearing at the rabbit and walked up to him at the same time Wolfpaw did."Whats wrong?"

Brackenmane saw the strang cat talking to Silkstar.She looked so much like Shadeclaw that a tremble ran up his spine.He padded up to her mewing."Hello,welcome to ShadowClan.Who are you?"he asked firmly.

((tadahhhh!))

Name: Crowpaw (Crowpelt)

User: CowlRaven

Appearance: Crowpaw is a pure black cat with dark grey eyes. His right paw is twisted to the right slightly, making him limp slightly. The claws don't come out of this paw, but it doesn't slow him down and the leader has allowed him to become a warrior. His right ear is torn in half and his left ear is shredded, but he can hear out of them almost perfectly. There is a kink in the middle of his tail, which was caused by getting it caught in a fox trap. Both of his sides are covered in four scars from an owl when he was a kit, but he was saved by a warrior. His left right eye has five long, visible scars over it, and he is blind out of his left eye. He is missing a lot of his whiskers, and some fur that never grew back.

Bio: Revealed in RP

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Apprentice

Password: StarClan

Text Color: Bold

(( Accepted me and Lady. ))(( Making an OOC thread since you people aren't, and there's too much OOC in here so yeah... ))

Edited by CowlRaven

((Thanks Cowl))

Silverstreak nodded and then said, "I even love him but now I don't think that it's going to work out. I'd go back but I don't think I'm ready to just yet." Don't want him to yell at me again, she thought to herself. She sighed again but didn't look back up at the stars. More tears fell down her cheeks as she started to cry more but she couldn't help it.

Duskstripe then heard a yowl as a big tabby came rushing in and threw himself on Hawkfeather. "I guess that patrol will have to be postponed," she said as she ran over to help Hawkfeather out. She helped Greystorm up first since she had seen him struggle to get up and then pulled the tabby off of the medicine cat. They rolled around on the ground for awhile until she killed it by scratching its throat. She then got off of the dead cat and prepared herself for the other cats that were rushing in.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Crowpaw was sleeping in the apprentices den, his crooked tail curled over his nose as much as he could make it. He always slept awaay from the other apprentices, feeling like an outsider for some reason. A drop of water hit his shredded ear and it twitched, making Crowpaw blink his eyes open and part them in a yawn. Slowly, the black tom rose to his paws and put most of his weight on his left front paw so that he didn't cause anymore damage to his alreazdy twisted right paw. He walked awkwardly out of the den and looked around the clearing with his good eye, looking for someone to talk to, or a chance to hunt. It was boring in camp, so Crowpaw really wanted to get out of there. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a frog, then laid down and tucked his paws under his chest, as best he could, and began to eat.

Greystorm nodded as Duskstripe came to help him."Thanks,"he whined as he lifted himself straighter."Watch out!"he cried as another tom slammed into him,after he blocked his attack to Duskstripe.The tom pinned him down,keeping one paw on his throat.Greystorm gagged,scratching feebly at his belly with his hind legs."Get....out.Take....the kits."he chocked his eyes watering.

Timberfur closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Jadeshine I..." suddenly a great roar came from the outskirts of camp. A rogue attack!

[wow, i so did not plan that... xd.png ]

Demonstar had long since calmed down and was resting in camp when Wolfpaw padded up to him. Demonstar snorted. "Geez. I'm not that old." he huffed, glaring at Wolfpaw. "What d'ya want?" Regardless to say. He was not in the best of moods.

Angelsong sighed, thoroughly wiped out. "Maybe for you." she sneered jokingly, collapsing at camp. "I'm spent." she muttered, her consciousness drifting off.

[Thunderpaw]

[Silkstar]

[Soulborne]

Ninja had followed Soul's scent, but lost it a long time ago. He found that no matter where he looked, he could not find the scent again. He was going to give up and head back when he heard voices. Slowly and stealthily, he crept up to the voices and peeked through the bushes.

[any riverclan cats? your queue...]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((I already posted as Ashfur awhile ago but I guess I'll post as her again or post as Rowanpelt; yeah I'll post as Rowanpelt))

Duskstripe nodded and replied, "You're welcome." Then at his other statement shook her head and said, "I'm staying to defend my clan and I'll die trying." She then knocked the cat that had him pinned down off of him and killed it, looking for another cat to fight. She saw two rogues go to Ravenwing and the other WindClan cat that was still there and narrowed her eyes. She ran towards them, catching them clearly unawares, and pinned them down, then scratching both their necks to kill them.

Rowanpelt smiled as she saw Ashfur and Bloodclaw be happy together again. She was also happy that Bloodclaw was okay since she knew that he was a very good deputy. She then turned towards the bushes and saw a pair of eyes peek out and look at them. She frowned and then got up, walking over in that direction. "Hello little one," she said when she was close to the other cat, "are you lost?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

Greystorm panted and staggered to his paws.No matter what Riverpelt had said,he was sure that cats were going to die.

Wolfpaw froze."W-well....We'ver been training and were wondering when are we going to be warriors,Demonstar."he meowed hesitantly.

"Its true!We've been working our tails off."Foxpaw added.

Whitefire purred."Come on,we'll get you in a nice warm nest."he meowed,brushing her flank with his tail.

Moonkit yawned. He simply could not get any sleep. Stealthily, he creapt out of the den, to where he saw the moonlight shining onto the ground like liquid silver. Moonlight was so beautiful. He looked around, then wrinkled his nose as he wrinkled his nose as a strange scent hit it. He sniffed the air, then, finding the wind gently blowing, moved downwind of the scent, and creapt to take a closer look. I should be an apprentice by now; apprentices would be learning more about this, and if I make a mistake... He focused on the two shadows he saw. They appeared to be conversing, and one of them was a Riverclan cat! The other seems like a smaller kit; it couldn't do any harm... he reasoned. He crouched low, and watched them closely.

((Lol k cowl))

Bloodclaw saw his mate and raced up to her also stopping with her and muzzled her back love showing in his eyes. "I was worried about you two thank StarClan for herbs" he purred and perked his ears listening to her breath for a while. He had not been outside of the den in weeks or what felt like moons, the feeling of the damp weather made his purring become louder. He brushed his pelt with Ashfur's and licked her fur, "Want to go fishing for a while? I feel like I could eat all the mice from here to fourtrees" he meowed. His eyes held adventure not like before that used to be blood lust.

~

Hawkfeather thrashede through the brambles and yowled as one thron got in his tabby pelt. "Great StarClan!" he hissed as he made his way into the clearing with coltsfoot in his mouth and cobwebs on his tail and had not even noticed there was a fight going on till now in Thunderclan. The medicine cat dropped the herbs from his mouth his eyes wide, why had no cat got him?! More the question why had he not heard this?! He hissed and noticed a rounge going to attack a kit and with a yowl of anger he tossed himself at the rounge and the fightened kit hissed in fear and took off. The rounge yowled also and thrashed around with the medicine cat who still had cobwebs clinging to his tail

Edited by Sinder

((Lol,Sinder.TC's getting attacked by rouges,and Hawkfeather just strolls in?*imagnes Hawkfeather strolling into camp while Rouges are dashing everywhere,killing cats*heheheh))

(( O! Snap! xd.png )) ((lol edited my bad XP Go on Cowl say it im a blond! *- to blonds o.o*))

Edited by Sinder

(( *runs* ops! SORRY!!! *falls over bed and face hits door* OW! ))

((Oh my, I've done that before actually... xd.png ))