superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((aw Oreo's cute happy.gif; are you going to do anything with Silverfeather Cowl? I'll have Nightcloud go find him if you're stuck with that part))

Nightcloud was now getting worried about Silverfeather. She thought that he should've been back by now but he wasn't. She got up and started looking around for him. "Silverfeather!" she called, "where are you?" She looked around some more and decided not to go back to camp until she found him.

((Silkstar's a girl))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Silverfeather was just returning back to the place they were supposed to meet when he saw the familier black and white plt of Oreo.He walked up to the kittypet and asked if he wanted to visit the Clan again, and when he nodded, the silver warrior flicked his tail in a signal to have him follow Silverfeather toward the camp. But first he would have to go to Nightcloud and let her know he was alright. He raced through the undergrowth and weeved around trees with Oreo on his heels, keeping pace with the warrior. Soon they reached Nightcloud, and Silverfeather greeted her with a lick on her ear. "I'm here, Nightcloud." He gestered his tail toward the kittypet beside him. "You remember Oreo, right?"

((it's okay happy.gif))

Duskstripe finished eating her squirrel and wondered what they should do now. "What would you like today to do love?" she asked him. She didn't want to stay in the camp all day and wanted to do something fun, if possible. She then looked around the camp and wondered who was missing. Then the answer popped into her head and she thought to herself, Nightcloud; that's who's missing. I wonder where she is.

Sandfur had completely fallen asleep where she was earlier and didn't want to wake just yet. She wasn't having a good dream but it wasn't bad either. She was just in the dark void of where you go before you dream of things. She didn't really have anything to dream so she was in there instead. It helped her sometimes to get away from her troubles and the one she had at the moment was something that she wanted to forget completely.

Silverstreak was still eating her meal and wondered where Demonstar was. She remembered the prophecy about Foxpaw and Wolfpaw and knew that she hadn't told him yet. She wanted to tell him now about it but he was nowhere in the camp. I'd go look for him but I'm not sure how he would take that she I'll just wait for him. She kind of figured him to be back by now and was surprised that he wasn't.

Ashfur went to the warriors den to check on Bloodtail. She wanted to see how he was doing and if he was getting worse she would send a prayer to whatever StarClan cat that would be listening and ask them to heal him. She couldn't bear to see a loved one in pain when she couldn't do anything to help. She had now reached the den and was now laying beside him to help keep him warm. She kept an eye on him and hoped that he would get better soon.

Rowanpelt watched Ashfur go to the warriors den. She figured that she was going there to check on Bloodtail. I feel sorry for her; he's her first mate and she might lose him. She sighed and wondered if she would get a mate soon but then shook her head at that thought. She wouldn't feel sorry for herself just because someone else in the clan had a mate and she didn't.

Nightcloud smiled as she saw Silverfeather coming towards her with a familiar cat trailing behind. She nodded in reply to his question and then said to Oreo, "Hey Oreo. How are you doing?" She then turned back to Silverfeather and said, "I was getting worried about you." She then licked his ear back and stayed standing.

Edited by Dragonpelt

[@monica: ...????? since when was Thunderpaw walking with silvermist? He's off doing his own thing... >_< ]

[brb i'll post in a bit]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((Aahh! * Falls backwards* Don't hurt me! I'm innocent! ohmy.giftongue.gif

Well, I could totally activate Riverclan with the mate of the fox, but why don't we save that? laugh.gif ))

Moonkit nuzzled up to Merlinpaw; Merlinpaw turned over looking surprised, but just smiled, and licked his ear. "Hey little one." He purred, feeling the warmth of Moonkit's pelt against his. "Couldn't sleep?"

"No." Whispered Moonkit."

"It's ok." He mewed, wrapping his tail around his body.

Edited by yukinflake

[mate of the fox?]

[edit: *sigh* sure i'll take you there monica... *teleports Thunderpaw*

Thunderstorm: eep!]

Thunderpaw walked along side Silvermist quietly. He didn't quite get along with her, but saying that they didn't get along at all would be an overstatement, as they rarely talked. He glanced at Silvermist from the corner of his eye and continued to walk in silence.

Demonstar slinked into camp and headed towards his den, hoping that no one would see him. [*cough* xept silverstreak*cough*]

Silkstar sighed and glanced back to see Soul following behind her. How this had happened, no one could get it out of her. One moment Soul was a stranger, the next she was staying for a while in Shadowclan.

Soul was also surprised at how the events had played out. Maybe Shadestar was right? Perhaps she was just a big ball of fluff on the inside?

Silkstar entered Shadowclan camp and told Tawnypaw to run along. She then turned to Soul. "This is Shadowclan camp. Try anything funny and you're dead." she added in a murderous tone.

Slightly taken aback, Soul gasped.

Silkstar nodded, " We understand each other? Good." her demeanor softened and she beckoned to Soul with her tail. "Come, I'll give you a tour."

Minutes later Soul felt that she had been in Shadowclan all of her life.

Silkstar looked at Soul out of the corner of her eye. "By the way, around here we have suffixes for our names. Kits have the suffix of "kit". Apprentices have the suffix of "paw."

"So what about... well, cats who graduate from apprenticeship?"

"Warriors. Each warrior has a unique suffix, unless Starclan assigns common suffixes."

Soul cocked her head to the side. "Starclan?"

Silkstar raised an eyebrow. "I believe the city cats call it a god?"

Soul shrugged, "Still not familiar with it."

Silkstar smiled. "Let me tell you about it."

((nice longish post there, lady biggrin.gif; anyways, just a little reminder I'm not going to be online here tomorrow...you want more info on it, go to my profile))

[yeah... figured i'd post one of those... I'm going to try lengthening my posts now since most of the time that I'm on, no one's on... so then I'll have tons of time to look over my writing and fix it up and perhaps make additions to it.]

Demonstar slinked into camp and headed towards his den, hoping that no one would see him.

[^_^there he is happy.gif]

((oh; I guess I wasn't paying attention ho hum))

As Silverstreak looked around for Demonstar, she saw him trying to sneak to his cave without being seen by anyone. She gave a small smile and then made her way towards him. "Demonstar," she said as she got to him, "I need to tell you something important that I should've told you awhile back." She then sat down and waited for his reaction. I hope he's not mad.

((oh; I guess I wasn't paying attention ho hum))

As Silverstreak looked around for Demonstar, she saw him trying to sneak to his cave without being seen by anyone. She gave a small smile and then made her way towards him. "Demonstar," she said as she got to him, "I need to tell you something important that I should've told you awhile back." She then sat down and waited for his reaction. I hope he's not mad.

Demonstar sighed. 'So close!' he gazed towards his den forlornly before sighing again. "Yes Silverstreak?" he said, slightly exasperated as he was eager to get this over with and fall asleep on his nice moss bed and then... just thinking about it made him drowzy. Wow. He really was getting old.

Silverstreak heard the exasperation in his voice and she decided to make it quick. She then took a deep breath before saying, "Okay a few nights ago I had a dream with Dragonpelt in it. She told me this prophecy about a fox and a wolf walking about at midnight. I think that meant that Foxpaw and Wolfpaw were coming." She couldn't really remember the prophecy that well but yeah she remembered a part of it at least. I hope I didn't get that messed up as I said it and then explained it.

Silverstreak heard the exasperation in his voice and she decided to make it quick. She then took a deep breath before saying, "Okay a few nights ago I had a dream with Dragonpelt in it. She told me this prophecy about a fox and a wolf walking about at midnight. I think that meant that Foxpaw and Wolfpaw were coming." She couldn't really remember the prophecy that well but yeah she remembered a part of it at least. I hope I didn't get that messed up as I said it and then explained it.

Demonstar blinked. It took a while to register in his head. Then feelings of sadness washed over him. He had treated those two so badly! Oh he felt so guilty and... was that anger he felt? Of course! "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" he demanded, forgetting to soften his voice. "I can't believe you'd keep something like that from..." he trailed off. He was about to say 'me', but that seemed... well, he just couldn't say it. "... from your leader!" he snarled, his red eyes trained on her. "I thought I could trust at least..." Once again he was tempted to say 'you', but couldn't bring himeslf to say it." My deputy." he sneered instead, and turned to head out of camp, wanting to clear his head.

[hahaha i was totally waiting for that for FOREVER! xd.png all my charries are so passive... hurray for tempers happy.gif i'll have him get over it quickly... ;3]

(Recap please... don't feeling like reading three pages. ^^')

((What? blink.gif ...where, when, why, how?))

Snowpelt led Ravenpaw accross the meadow, pausing everyonce in a while to scent. "You should always use your nose." He mewed, buoyed by Ravenpaw's enthusiasm. "Scenting is the easiest way to find your way, and other cats or animals that might be in your way; you'll scent things much sooner than you'll see them." He paused, then smiled. "I have an idea. We haven't seen a lot of prey around here, but a good way to practice scenting... would be hide and seek!" Snowpelt laughed. "Count to fifty, then come and find me. I'm going to use every possible way to throw you off my scent, so be alert!" He ran off with that, after checking to see that Ravenpaw had started. As soon as he was out of sight of Ravenpaw, he veered away from his original direction, then double accross a large path, and made a trail that lead to nowhere before sprinting towards the small forested area. Once in the forest, he ran around the whole thing, spreading his scent everywhere, then running a few circles around the trees. Then he saw the mud. Would that be too tricky? Oh well, a hard start would show him what he's in for. Snowpelt chuckled softly, then rolled in the mud, disguising his scent. Once his pelt was slick with mud, he went in the opposite direction of the gorge; no need to put him in any danger. He ran for a while, zigzagging, then headed towards camp. He snuck through, making sure that no cat saw him, and went behind the warriors' den, where he lay in wait, the mud caking on his fur in clumps. I wonder how Ravenpaw's doing?

((tongue.gif My post!))

Edited by yukinflake

((It's going... to NEVERLAND!))

((o.o what? Snowpelt's training Ravenpaw right now. He's playing hide and seek with his apprentice...))

((oh. But then you left!))

[this rp is so twisted... i wonder what... uuhhh.. superguy?? would say if he/she came back and saw that their rp was alive and bustling xd.png]