superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Rowanpelt could do that since I have no idea what to do with her; I'll figure something out for Ashfur later))

((TMD: well Silverstreak followed Foxpaw out of camp when they went to go hunting and she has already caught a squirrel and then the rest, I'm not sure...Cowl, Nightcloud's waiting for Silverfeather to go back to the meeting place they had met at when they went looking for Leopardkit and that's all i know for that char; Scarpath is helping Hawkfeather with the sick cats in TC; some StarClan cats already helped with the healing of them))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Etherealpaw saw that Demonstar had dashed in front of her."Alright,alright.With all that ruckus you'll scare wawy the prey!'she meowed.

Foxpaw nodded at Silverstreak and ducked for her own prey.She prowled around and when she saw movement,pounced.

Etherealpaw yowled as she felt someone grab her tail.She swung around,seein the familiar ginger pelt."Foxpaw?"

Foxpaw heard a yowl and looked up.She saw a dark ginger tail and Etherealpaw connected to it."Sorry,Etherealpaw."she turned to Demonstar."hello,Demonstar."

"suit yourself,"Shadestar said as he disapperaed.

Greystorm shook his head and lay it back down."Thank you,Riverpelt."he said.

(( Sorry for fading away, but my computer is broken. It won't be fixed for a while, and I'll only be able to use this one today.))

Demonstar took a look at Foxpaw and his mouth turned sour. For some reason, even though they had been part of Windclan for a while, he couldn't help but think both Foxpaw and Wolfpaw were... well, a little bit fishy. "I have to go." he told Etherealpaw, and disappeared into the bushes.

[*pokes dragon* silverstreak never told him about the fox/wolf prophecy >_< just noticed that now xd.png]

Soul sighed in content as he disappeared. Studying her surroundings, she couldn't make heads or tails of where she was. Scents helped to make sure that she wasn't walking in circles, but other than that, she had no idea where she was going. She only hoped she'd survive.

((nyeh, *waits for holly then decides toa ctually practic piano*))

(Oh... I wish Lydia would get on.)

"It was quite good for leaf-fall actually," Spiritset meowed, shaking off leaf mulch from his pelt. He paused to lick his paw and draw it over his ear, then flicked off some moss from his other paw.

Ravenpaw buried his rabbit, and bounced after his mentor, disregarding Snowpelt's nervousness. Ravenpaw followed obediently, drawing in the smells of the moor. It was really fun to be an apprentice... he mused. Willowpaw must love what she does very much to give up the path of a warrior.

Jadeshine tracked down Timberfur, drawing in his familiar scent. "Timberfur," She meowed, hoping with all her heart he'd made a choice. Jadeshine would always respect Aerwyn, but he had to move on. She had to move on.

Icepath ducked into the warrior's den, and curled up on her nest. Within moments, she was asleep.

Tawnypaw grinned, imagining the serious leader of ShadowClan, who was also her mentor, sitting here, as a young apprentice learning how to fight. She let Silkstar relax for a moment, then prodded her. "What are you going to show me first?" Tawnypaw asked excitedly.

Silverstreak nodded and then watched as Foxpaw went after something. A few minutes later, she heard Etherealpaw's yowl and giggled silently. She then collected her squirrel and decided to go back to camp, knowing that Foxpaw and Etherealpaw were in good hands with Demonstar. She made it back to camp and dropped her squirrel on the fresh-kill pile before picking out a mouse for herself to eat. She then laid down and started to eat it.

Duskstripe nodded and then went back to eating her squirrel. She watched as he shook off leaf mulch from his pelt and flick off some moss that was on his other paw. She didn't know what else to say or ask as she continued to eat her meal. She was still a bit tired but didn't want to go back to sleep since it would make Spiritset worried about her. She wasn't sure herself why she was sleeping a lot.

[*pokes monica* thanks for making thunderpaw ooc >_< if you wanted me to edit my post you could have just asked]

((oh cr*p i meant to delete that qoute! sorry, are you mad at me? unsure.gif I was just using that as an exuse to get to the training hollow is that ok?unsure.gif

he was gonna hunt anyways.. ))

Edit: (( i have no idea about what you mean as :making thunderpaw ooc. Im still new at the rules here dry.gif ))

Edited by monica3981

((oh cr*p i meant to delete that qoute! sorry, are you mad at me? unsure.gif I was just using that as an exuse to get to the training hollow is that ok?unsure.gif

he was gonna hunt anyways.. ))

Edit: (( i have no idea about what you mean as :making thunderpaw ooc. Im still new at the rules here dry.gif ))

[omnomnomnom :3 ooc means out of character happy.gif cuz normally thudnerpaw would say something ecstatic instead of "mkay..." :3 k? biggrin.gif i'll post when i get back from school...]

[teehee xd.png kisame is a shark now xd.png]

Silkstar cracked her neck and sighed. "I don't know. I've never had an apprentice before... why don't we start by you showing me what you've learned from the forest."

Timberfur panted heavily, out of breath from running all over. "Jadeshine." he breathed, "I've been looking all over for you! I need to tell you something..."

Thunderpaw was out in the forest, rubbing some more catnip on himself, when he realized that he was near the Thunderclan/Shadowclan border. He padded up to the imaginary line and glimpsed at the forbidden territory. He remembered his time in Thunderclan territory when Shadestar invaded Shadowclan, and it had seemed like a nostalgic experience. Why? He didn't know. But something about that clan was... well, familiar. He shook his head. "Better not to think of such things." he told himself, and turned from the border to return to camp.

[Angelsong: currently busy... ;P]

Soul padded cautiously in the new terrain. Scents filled her nose and her fur stood on edge. Then she heard the rustling of nearby bushes and chatter. She dreaded encountering other cats, but it seemed inevitable. Everywhere she turned there was another cat. She decided that this time she'd be the one to make the first move. Perhaps she'd even be able to seek refuge for a little while? Poking her head through the bushes she saw a sleek black and white female with piercing blue eyes watching over a small cat, who looked to be no older than 6 moons.

Silkstar looked up from Tawnypaw to look at the strange cat. This strange cat, who was all black, had odd purple eyes. The she-cat was slender, such as herself, but slightly smaller. All in all, the looks of a city cat. "Who are you?" she said, walking over to stand between Tawnypaw and Soul.

((What? blink.gif ...where, when, why, how?))

Snowpelt led Ravenpaw accross the meadow, pausing everyonce in a while to scent. "You should always use your nose." He mewed, buoyed by Ravenpaw's enthusiasm. "Scenting is the easiest way to find your way, and other cats or animals that might be in your way; you'll scent things much sooner than you'll see them." He paused, then smiled. "I have an idea. We haven't seen a lot of prey around here, but a good way to practice scenting... would be hide and seek!" Snowpelt laughed. "Count to fifty, then come and find me. I'm going to use every possible way to throw you off my scent, so be alert!" He ran off with that, after checking to see that Ravenpaw had started. As soon as he was out of sight of Ravenpaw, he veered away from his original direction, then double accross a large path, and made a trail that lead to nowhere before sprinting towards the small forested area. Once in the forest, he ran around the whole thing, spreading his scent everywhere, then running a few circles around the trees. Then he saw the mud. Would that be too tricky? Oh well, a hard start would show him what he's in for. Snowpelt chuckled softly, then rolled in the mud, disguising his scent. Once his pelt was slick with mud, he went in the opposite direction of the gorge; no need to put him in any danger. He ran for a while, zigzagging, then headed towards camp. He snuck through, making sure that no cat saw him, and went behind the warriors' den, where he lay in wait, the mud caking on his fur in clumps. I wonder how Ravenpaw's doing?

[kisame from naruto fused with Samehade (his sword) and became a shark biggrin.gif see?: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c471/16.html]

Soul opened her mouth and closed it. She studied the female before her. At first she had merely thought of the female's eyes as extravagant, but they were more than that. She used them effectively as a weapon. Her stance clearly said that she was ready to go at any moment. "I'm Soul." she managed to say.

((@ yukin: I thought you said that WindClan didn't have a warriors den and that they slept outside tongue.gif...@ lady: oh))

((Lady: Oh my. DP: oh yeah... ok then, the... apprentice den.))

((For supper: The little teddy bear hamster that my brother brought home from school(class pet)))

((Yum hamster laugh.gif Hey I have some pictures of my cat should I post or is there some where else I should do it? they have a really good description of Medicine den.))

[just post it here smile.gif]

[edit: ... i have a huge math unit test on tuesday... and i've spent my day memorizing the locations of all the countries in europe... i say that was time well wasted cool.gif]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101