superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((My point exactly!))

Snowpelt smiled as he watched the ceremony. He remembered with a tug of regret, his apprentice ceremony... best to put it out of mind. He thought of Starkit and Cometkit; when would they be apprenticed?

((Yeah it was, warewolves.))

Edited by yukinflake

After pausing, Skykit continued on to the High Rock and waited there. She was very excited and knew her mother was near, whether Skykit could see her or not.

Sunpelt stepped to the edge of the circle and waited; he was just as excited as Skykit. He felt Riverpelt next to him, and watched as the ceremony began.

((Oh, well, I do remember, distinctly, that when the apprentice was matched with a mentor, the mentor and apprentice would touch noses. It was one of my fave parts in the ceremony.))

Dragonstar lept up onto highrock and signaled for Skykit to come up"I, Dragonstar, leader of Thunderclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Skykit and watch over her. her name is now Skypaw and Sunpelt will be her mentor from now till she is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of her mentor. "he said, smiling with his eyes down at her

Tail shaking just barely, Skypaw turned to her father and mentor.

Sunpelt walked forward and touched noses with Skypaw and whispered where only she could hear, "I am proud of you, my daughter; and so is your mother."

Skypaw pressed her nose to her father's and simply whispered back, "I know."

((Yay! My kit is a apprentince! I am proud, lol biggrin.gif ))

Dragonstar nodded and signaled for Leopardkit to come up. she jumped up and Dragonstar said" I, Dragonstar, leader of Thunderclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Leopardkit and watch over her. her name is now Leopardpaw and I, Dragonstar, will be her mentor from now till she is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of her mentor."he said, and touched noses with her. the cats below chanted"Leopardpaw! Skypaw! Leopardpaw! Skypaw!"

Hearing her new name being chanted, Skypaw sat proudly by her father. Her head high, she suddenly heard her mother's voice in her head. You're Skypaw now, my daughter, but soon you'll be Skyfire. That, I promise you, my warm fire. She felt a brush of wind between her father and herself and smelt the river. She closed her eyes and muttered, "Mother...."

Sunpelt sat and stared proudly at his daughter then heard his mate's voice. Our daughter is yours to raise now. I'll guide you however I can, but she is yours to raise. He felt a breeze come between him and his daughter and smelt the river. "Riverpelt...." he muttered at the exact time his daughter muttered 'mother...'

Looking at Dragonstar, Supelt said, "You make a great leader of this Clan, Dragonstar." Then looking back at his daughter, he said, "Go get some rest in the apprentice den, but at dawn be waiting here for me." He said, smiling at his daughter.

"Yes, dad." Said Skypaw. She looked at Leopardpaw and said, "You coming?" Then, turning, she began walking to the apprentice den, accepting congradulations with a nod of her head and a smile.

Waiting till they were through the crowd of cats and until Leopardpaw was beside her, Skypaw took off and yelled back at her, "Last one to the den has to be the defender in fighting practice tomorrow!"

Sunpelt laughed at his daughter. Then, pawing at Dragonstar's head, he said, "Remember when we did that?"

"yes, i do. you were always the defender."he chuckled

Leopardpaw raced past her and into the apprentices den before you could say"soup"

"No I wasn't!" said Sunpelt, affectionatly pelting Dragonstar on the head, "You were!"

Using her mother's skills passed on to her, Skypaw jumped ahead of Leopardpaw by an inch and her paws touched the den floor first. "I win!" She cried, looking at Leopardpaw, "You're the defender tomorrow!" She smiled at her friend and then said, "I'll be defender the next day, so it's fair."

((I g2g, bedtime here. G'night! Sleep tight! don't let the wiches cast their spells tonight! biggrin.gif ))

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Leopardpaw was actually already in the den when Skypaw got in, and she was laying down, grooming herself"too late. your the defender."she said, yawning

Edited by princesslydia127

[ugh... i have no idea how to do this ceremony... >_<... *copy and paste*]

Demonstar stood above on his high rock and cleared his throat. "All Windclan cat gather around the high rock!" he cried out. Then he turned and looked at the kits.

He nodded and signaled for Ravenkit to come up. She jumped up and Demonstar said" I, Demonstar, leader of Windclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Ravenkit and watch over her. Her name is now Ravenpaw and Snowpelt will be her mentor from now till she is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of her mentor." he said.

He then nodded and signaled for Starkit to come up. She jumped up and Demonstar said" I, Demonstar, leader of Windclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Starkit and watch over her. Her name is now Starpaw and Sandfur will be her mentor from now till she is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of her mentor." he said.

He nodded and signaled for Cometkit to come up. He jumped up and Demonstar said" I, Demonstar, leader of Windclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Cometkit and watch over him. His name is now Cometpaw and Darkclaw will be his mentor from now till he is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of his mentor." he said.

-Shadowclan-

Silkstar stood in the middle of Shadowclan on a raised platform. She called all the cats to her.

She nodded and signaled for Goldenkit to come up. He jumped up and Silkstar said" I, Silkstar, leader of Shadowclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Goldenkit and watch over him. His name is now Goldenpaw and Owlwhisper will be his mentor from now till he is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of his mentor." she said.

She nodded and signaled for Thunderkit to come up.

Excitedly he made his way up. He couldn't wait to be Silkstar's apprentice! She was so knowledgeable and smart, even though she was a little harsh sometimes.

He jumped up and Silkstar said" I, Silkstar, leader of Shadowclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Thunderkit and watch over him. His name is now Thunderpaw.

Thunderpaw felt exhilarated. This was the moment he'd been waiting for for so long! Finally he would be mentored by...

Icepath will be his mentor from now till he is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of his mentor." she said.

Thunderkit blinked. Once. Twice. Then the full impact hit him. She hadn't chosen him as her apprentice! He tried to keep his head up, but tears prickled the back of his eyes. Instead he looked down.

She signaled for Tawnykit to come up. She jumped up and Silkstar said" I, Silkstar, leader of Shadowclan, look on this kit with happy sight. I ask our ancestors to look upon Tawnykit and watch over her. Her name is now Tawnypaw and I will be her mentor from now till she is ready to be a warrior, as deemed by our laws and judgment of her mentor." she said.

Thunderpaw froze. Tawnypaw would be Silkstar's apprentice?! Jealousy boiled up within him.

Growling, Skypaw laid beside her friend and mumbled, "Yea, well then I get to be attacker the next day. Gotta keep it fair, Leopardpaw. Hehe" she chuckled at a new thought, "That means that I'll be attacking with all the moves you learn tomorrow."

((Let's see.... Kit's are now apprentices in most of the Clans I think. Sunpelt(ThunderClan) returned when his dead mate (Riverpelt) told him of his daughter in the Clan. Ummm.... huh, you'll just have to read I guess. I don't realy remember all that happened. smile.gif sorry!))

"how about a deal? i be attacker tomorrow, then you be attacker, then i do, and the cycle goes on. hows that?"she asked"and we can teach each other techniques"

((poor Thunderkit...))

Goldenpaw bounced up to tackle Thunderpaw.He batted with his paws,hitting Thunderpaw's soft belly with claws sheathed."Wow!We're finally apprentices!"he backed away,hoping that Owlwhisper didn'y see him playing like a kit.He wasn't a kit anymore.When he saw Thunderpaw on the brink of crying,he abandoned his assult."What's wrong?"he meowed.

Whitefire pressed his nose into Angelsong'd flank."I don't think so.Let's tell Demonstar we're mates now,and see what he thinks."he said,dashing back to WindClan.

((I am making another charrie

Name:Etherealpaw

User:TMD

Appearance:A white she cat with a mystical glow.She has deep blue eyes,and has ginger paws and tail.She also has black stripes on her back and paws

Bio:She was born wanting to be a medicine cat,but Spottedleaf said that she had another goal ahead of her.She became a apprentice,but she has a huge connection with StarClan.Demonstar often turns to her for advice,alongside Silverstreak.She is Demonstar's apprentice.She is really close to be a warrior

Clan:WindClan

Position:Apprentice

Password:StarClan

If its ok that demonstar has an apprentice.

))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

[mmmmm yeah i guess so smile.gif but it'd be better if it was more of the beginning of your apprenticeship so that she'd grow on him so that he'd turn to her for help, since he has problems in trusting other... cats... >_< ]

After the ceremony Silkstar retreated to her den.

Thunderpaw pushed Goldenpaw off of himself and followed her into her den.

Silkstar turned to see Thunderpaw behind her. "Yes, Thunderpaw?"

Thunderpaw dug his claws into the ground. "Why?"

Silkstar padded up to him, her face contorted in confusion. "Why what?"

Thunderpaw snarled. "Why didn't you pick me to be your apprentice?! Why did you pick her?!"

Silkstar frowned. "Thunderpaw, it's time that you grew up.. you can't lean on me forever..."

"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CONVINCED YOU TO TAKE TAWNYPAW INTO THIS CLAN!"

Silkstar delivered a devastatingly hard blow to Thunderpaw, sending him flying across the den. " I can't believe you'd think like that Thunderpaw. I never raised you to be that way. You sicken me." she turned and exited the den.

Thunderpaw lay in pain in the depths of the den, crying silently.

[tough love smile.gif]

((Okay then.You forgot to RP as Angelsong.))

Etherealpaw entered Demonstar's den."Demonstar?I'm sorry,but you haven't trained me for a while now and....It's getting really tough keeping up with Wolfpaw."she blushed at the word Wolfpaw,and then finished."can I train now?"

Goldenpaw dashed behind Thunderpaw and saw him get beat up by Silkstar.He let out a wail as he flew across the den and when he started crying,he sat by his side,hanging his head."Thunderpaw,I'm sorry,"he meowed.

Pawing her friend drowzily, Skykit said, "Works for me, Leopardpaw." She smiled as she fell asleep. While she slep, once more her mother came to her.

~~StarClan~~

Riverpelt stood before her daughter and nuzzled her, her pelt glowing like stars. She said, "Now, daughter, heed your mother's words. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer still. Know your enemies, and your friends. Watch the others of the Clan, and know who is who, and what is what." Looking at Skypaw, she said, "I love you, my Skyfire. I look on you proudly, and so does the rest of SkyClan." Licking her daughter, she changed Skypaws pelt. Where she had licked her, from the tip of her nose to the back of her head, her fur changed. It sparkled like Riverpelt, as if stars had appeared. The color was black as night and shinned with an odd light from it. Riverpelt smiled at her daughter and fadded.

~~End~~

Skypaw rolled in her sleep, mumbling the word, "Mother." Over and over again. Little did she know that when she woke the next day, the mark her mother had given her in her dream would be there; and would stay there till she died.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt went to the warrior's den and lay down on a soft bed of moss and dreamed of his days with Riverpelt.

((New charri:

Name: Riverpelt

User: Songbreeze2012

Appearance:Pelt is the color of the river and her eyes are a soft, sky-blue. Her pelt gleams with stars.

Bio: Was killed in the human invasion, now walks with StarClan and watches her daughter and her mate.

Clan: StarClan

Position:StarClan

Password: StarClan

Might as well have her, she is gong to play a big part in her daughter's and mate's lives from here on out.))

Edited by Songbreeze2012