superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Goldenpaw tilted his head as Thunderpaw passed by."You're not pathetic,Thunderpaw.Silkstar may be your mother,but she needs to do things that don't involve you so no suspicion erupts.Besides,"he said with a tinge of amusment in his voice."she does have your girlfriend!"when Goldenpaw saw that Owlwhisper was looking for him,he dashed to her waving his tail."Let's go!'he mewed

Whitefire enetered the camp with Angelsong.He headed toward Demonstar's den,and called for him outside."Demonstar?"Etherrealpaw dashed out from the den,tears in her eyes.Whitefire looked on for a little while longer before calling again."Demonstar!"

Foxpaw went up to Silverstreak with Wolfpaw at her side."Silverstreak!We smelled rouges on our territory!."she meowed."And it's fresh,too!"Wolfpaw put in.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((Well, halloween was fun, I dressed up as Santa Claus for everything; school, orchestra, the halloween youth thing, and trick-or-treating, and I wished everyone a merry Christmas, so... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!))

((@ yukin: lol laugh.gif...it's not Christmas here either; @ holly: thanks happy.gif))

Duskstripe followed Spiritset and then stopped as he padded up to Jadeshine. She heard her response and then replied in answer to her question, "Pretty good. We've had a scare with rogues almost taking over the forest by killing us but that's over." She smiled at the she-cat and her tail flicked back and forth. She was kind of happy to see the other cat now although before she had been a bit jealous but that was over.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Leopardpaw was already awake. little did she know that her pelt had turned darker and starry. she pounced on a ball of moss.

Starfur snored.

[@TMD: hey, demonstar wasn't in his den... how can etherealpaw rush out of there if she was just talking to him in the clearing?p.s. no one's allowed in his den...]

Angelsong waited nervously with Whitefire. She was shivering so badly that her knees threatened to give out at any moment. She leaned against Whitefire and felt a sense of support and comfort through his warmth.

Thunderpaw blinked at Tawnypaw. Quite honestly, he wanted to rip out her eyes, but those eyes seemed to hold genuine sorrow in them. He frowned. What was wrong with him? "I'm sorry Tawnypaw, Goldenpaw, I think I need time for myself." he muttered, slinking out of camp.

Demonstar returned from a nice hunt to see Wihtefire and Angelsong crowded around his den. Sneaking up behind them, he whispered in their ears, "What are you two doing in front of my den?"

Angelsong nearly jumped out of her skin. She squeeked and turned with lightning fast reflexes to come face to face with Demonstar. She gulped.

[silkstar is busy]

((Well DUH, I know...

((Well, halloween was fun, I dressed up as Santa Claus for everything; school, orchestra, the halloween youth thing, and trick-or-treating, and I wished everyone a merry Christmas, so... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!))

..anyone going to reply to me? smile.gif))

((I did:))

Sandfur had wandered off to a different corner of the camp. She was laying down there when she heard her name be called by her apprentice and daughter Starpaw. She sighed and walked up to her saying, "I'm here. Let's work on hunting." She then headed in the direction of the camp entrance.

((^tongue.gif^))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((>.> I replied to that... it was something like "Starkit followed her, then asked 'where are we going? anywhere in particular?'" ...yeah.))

Skypaw rose quickly and saw Leopardpaw's fur and said, "Leopardpaw! Your pelt looks like stars!" She looked at her friend's sparkingly pelt, not knowing that from the tip of her nose-between her eyes-to the base of her neck her fur was the same. Her mother's gentle lick had changed her fur where her tongue had touched.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt rose slowly that morning and went to the kill-pile. He ate while he waited for his daughter.

((oh sorry I didn't see that ninja.gif <---my fave emote, btw biggrin.gif; I'll get to replying to it then happy.gif))

"Just around the training hollow," Sandfur replied, "there's a lot of prey out that way like mice, squirrels, thrushes, and voles." When they reached the hollow, she showed Starpaw the hunting crouch and showed her how to creep and sneak. She then said, "Now you try." I wonder if she will actually listen to me while I tell her what to do. She then sighed quietly and waited to see what her apprentice and daughter would do.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Whitefire turned calmly when he heard Demonstar."Demonstar,you know Angelsong.Well,"he paused,wrapping his tail with his."She's not going back to riverClan.We're mates now,and we want to spend our whole lifes together.And i could tell you,if you kick me out,I don't care beacuse where Angelsong goes,I go also."he purred,squeezing his tail.

(@DP: You're welcome~ happy.gif @Lady: What's Silkstar doing?)

Owlwhisper shot his apprentice a half-smile. "Well, let's go!" He meowed, bounding through the tunnel with an enormous leap and easily darting into the fragrant pine needles, pausing to sniff the air.

Jadeshine smiled. "It's good to see you too, but there's someone else I really want to see..." She shot a embarrassed smile, knowing that Spiritset would probably laugh out loud. He did.

Spiritset purred loudly with amusement. "Anyhow, I know Timberfur wants to see you too," He teased, setting his tail lightly on Jadeshine's shoulders and leading her back to camp, beckoning Duskstripe with a little smile, knowing she'd understand. Hadn't Firestorm teased Spiritset so much when he was fawning over Silverdawn?

Tawnypaw gazed sadly after Thunderpaw. Goldenpaw had just left, and her mentor was... actually, Tawnypaw didn't know. After all, Silkstar was ShadowClan leader, and had lots of important duties.

Icepath watched Thunderpaw, eyes narrowed. Well, if Thunderpaw was going to mope for a bit, and not train, might as well leave it. There was no point doing work if the apprentice wasn't interested, at least not at that moment.

Demonstar stood there for a moment, then he trained his eyes on Angelsong. He glared at her for a full minute.

Angelsong felt pressured by his gaze. It bore deep into her. She saw him flex his claws and she gulped. Then she felt Whitefire brush up against her and she felt confident again. She stepped forward, proudly, and glared back at Demonstar.

Demonstar then turned to glare at Whitefire. This went no for another moment until he finally smiled. "Congrats. You guys passed. You guys better make some good windclan warriors.' he said, going around them to get to his den.

Angelsong blinked. "Wait, I don't get it... We passed?"

Demonstar turned and showed Angelsong one of his charming smiles that he reserved for Windclan warriors. "Yup. I saw you were scared of me. I figured if you hid behind Whitefire, we didn't need a warrior like you. I guess you're alright." he said with another smile, and disappeared into his den.

Angelsong stood there with shock written all over her face.

Then a big smile broke out over her face and she licked Whitefire's muzzle.

[silkstar's gonna talk some sense into thunderpaw...]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

Goldenpaw darted after Owlwhisper,glancing back at Thunderpaw,he dashed back to him."be right back."he called over his shoulders.When he reached Thunderpaw he asked."Do you want to come with us?"he asked.

Whitefire made his eyes into huge orbs and jumped yowling."Wow!I finally have some reason to live!"he cried as he tackled Angelsong,nuzzling her chest."I love you,Angelsong.So much...."he muttered.

(guys,I doing a project.Everyone pm me their cats and how they look like,and I'll do something special.)

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Thunderpaw shook his head. "No thanks, I need time alone." and he went into the forest. A little while later, he found that his paws had taken him to Silkstar's favourite river, where they always hang out. He sighed as he lay down beside it and swayed his paw back and forth in the cool river.

"I see I rubbed off a little too much on you."

Thunderpaw started and swiftly turned to see Silkstar. Many different emotions welled up inside of him.

Silkstar came and lay down beside Thunderpaw, also swishing her paw back and forth in the river. "You know, when I was an apprentice, I loved to come here. I never knew my parents. Anyways, there was a point where I ran away from Shadowclan and lived in the human town of Burlington just west from here."

"Human?"

"I mean twoleg. Starfur came from there. So did Pandapaw. Anyways, I stayed there for a while. Then I felt like I could get used to that life... I could've stayed there forever... Maybe move on to bigger and better places..."

"But then you'd never have become leader of Shadowclan! You'd never have gotten together with dad!"

Silkstar ruffled Thunderpaw's head. "Exactly." she said, then stood up and left Thunderpaw to contemplate on what she said.

Thunderpaw sat there, confused. Exactly? What kind of an answer was that? How was he supposed to apply it to his life? Was he supposed to go on a spiritual journey? Well, she was attached to Burlington... Then it dawned on him. "Thank you Silkstar." he whispered, and smiled.

By the time Silkstar got back, it was dark. Tawnypaw looked just about ready to pass out. "Hey, Tawnypaw. Your training starts now."

(@Lady: Okey-dokey. In general: Gotta poof. Probably won't be on til' tomorrow. sad.gif (Homework, general. *Sigh*))

Owlwhisper nodded, kneading the ground impatiently. He paused, and made a quick catch of a vole scrambling for cover. Owlwhisper buried it, and waited some more.

Tawnypaw considered Silkstar's choice. She knew that Thunderpaw had been expecting to be her apprentice, almost boasted about it. She hadn't cared, only remembering that she wanted Thunderpaw to be happy that he had a good mentor. Infamous Jadeshine... her good friend and well, guardian. Jadeshine had gone through a lot, but in the end, she was happy. Really happy. A lot of heartbreak, pain, hard choices, but yes, in the end she was happy, and would probably be evermore. Tawnypaw hoped she would be the same, without the heartbreak and stuff.

Duskstripe saw his small smile and understood as she followed after him and Jadeshine back to camp. When she caught up to him on his right side she said softly after a small lick to his ear, "I love you." She knew that he probably already knew that but she liked to remind him of that. She then looked ahead again, her tail twitching back and forth happily.

Silverstreak had woken up during the apprentice ceremony and smiled as Starkit, Cometkit, and a few others became apprentices. She vaguely remembered her own apprentice ceremony but didn't really like to dwell on it too much. She then was a bit confused when Demonstar tested both Angelsong and Whitefire. She then shook her head with a sigh when it was over. She then looked about the camp, looking for anyone who would like to go on a patrol with her.

((if it takes me a long time to post, it's because I'm working on math homework at the same time as this))

Leopardpaw looked at her pelt"yours is too!"she said when she saw Skypaw"Maybe its an omen from Starclan!" she chittered, bouncing around the den exitedly.

Dragonstar woke up and stretched luxuriously and trotted out of his den.

Starfur woke up to the dawn of morning and stretched, then set about to finding something to eat.

Icestar dozed on the riverbank in the early morning sunshine.

((ever gonna reply to my post?

((Panda paw is. and Pandapaw is a small black laborador that has dark brown panda markings. and as fr the warrior name for her, she should be Pandafur. or could i change her name to Callixtepaw? (Callixte means Very Beautiful.) and can all her hair turn black? cause pandapaw dont sound right and a dog with panda markings? XP))
)) Edited by princesslydia127

((sorry; sure I guess...just got back and almost got hit by a car that ran a red light as I was leaving school so yeah))

((the light for me was green and had I not been paying attention and had gone a few inches further, I would've been really injured since the car would've hit the driver's side door; it wasn't slowing down either))

((yikes!))((and thanks. Callixtepaw sounds better, and as for warrior name fo her, it would be Callixteflower.))

Callixtepaw sniffed around and stalked a mouse, she pounced on it and killed it instantly. she killed a few more then returned to Shadowclan. She was still shunned for being a dog in a cat's clan.

((yeah and you're welcome happy.gif *waits patiently for yukin, broken, and holly*))

Edited by Dragonpelt