superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Weeeeeell, it would be helpful to have so you know how old they were and what they were when they were alive...))

(I thought Pandapaw became medicine cat apprentice for ShadowClan, so yeah... Ravenpaw's a boy... What's Spiritset supposed to do now? And from now on, I'm going to use colours for my different characters. Why?... I feel like it. (Tawnypaw- purple; Willowpaw- green; Icepath- blue Owlwhisper- black; Jadeshine- red; Spiritset-orange; Ravenpaw- gray))

Tawnypaw sat quietly in the shade of the leafy apprentice's den, mulling over the thought that she was actually Silkstar's apprentice. She had been so sure that perhaps another warrior would be her mentor, whoever it could have been. And Thunderpaw would be Silkstar's apprentice... Tawnypaw would talk to Thunderpaw, to see how he felt about it. It wouldn't do to lose their long friendship just because of the choice of mentors...

Jadeshine watched Tawnypaw, who was sitting quietly in the shade of the apprentice's den. "Tawnypaw, are you feeling alright?" She called, padding over to the young she-cat. Jadeshine knew she was being way too motherly, but she cared about Tawnypaw, who was so much like her when she was an apprentice.

"Yeah, I guess." Tawnypaw murmured, lost in thought. "I need to set up my nest now." She added, thankful for the practical excuse to get away. Tawnypaw knew it was rather rude, but she needed time to think. Oh... was Jadeshine still there? And... shouldn't Jadeshine be going back to ThunderClan? Tawnypaw paused in her train of thoughts... but I need Jadeshine, Tawnypaw told herself. Jadeshine was like a sister to her, someone she could talk to, and ask for advice, but cared for her as Silverbrook would. Tawnypaw shook her head, and darted into the cool semi-darkness of the apprentice's den.

Willowpaw finished sorting the fragrant petals and leaves, and pushed them into a neat pile. She stretched, and sniffed the juniper berry pile. Willowpaw closed her eyes, licked her paw, and stuck it in. She brought it back out, shook it, and took a peek. A bunch of withered berries clung to her dark pads. Willowpaw darted into a corner of the clearing, and buried them.

Jadeshine shook her head. She had to go back to ThunderClan now. Timberfur would be waiting for her, and Spiritset would want to know where she had been. Jadeshine looked around mournfully, and then raced out of the ShadowClan camp, and back to her own Clan's camp.

Icepath surveyed the clearing with her ice-blue eyes, searching for her new apprentice. Thunderpaw... the supposed kit of Silkstar. Where was he? Icepath blinked, and zoomed in on the leader's den. Silkstar had stormed from it, and had disappeared. Icepath had seen Thunderpaw go in a while ago. Perhaps he needed time to adjust. She knew she acted aloof, cold, and well... only fighting to survive, and just herself. Inside, she had a kind heart, and was very understanding. Icepath would wait.

"Goldenpaw!" Owlwhisper meowed, his tail flicking impatiently. He hoped that his apprentice was not as mouse-brained as some other apprentices that he had mentored... "We're going to explore the territory, and you'll have your first stalking and hunting lesson." He announced, beckoning his apprentice as he waited by the camp tunnel.

Ravenpaw hopped up and down with excitement. He paused to sniff inside the nursery, remembering the times when he and his brother had tumbled around. Ravenpaw shut his eyes. He wouldn't see Ashkit for a long time. Ashkit had died, died terribly when a badger killed him. Ravenpaw could see him as an apprentice, standing tall, orange eyes flashing with energy. Ravenpaw shook his head, and waited patiently for his mentor, Snowpelt.

((k I'm too lazy to read so can someone please tell me what all has happened while I was gone earlier? thanks happy.gif; also, my board clock says that it's 8:48 where I live but it's actually 7:48...how do I change that? if I check the box, it makes it 9:48 now 9:50))

((Say what? Are there two Snowpelts? All right, what's going on with the mantor thing? When are my kits being apprenticed/ have they and when did any of my cats get apprentices suddenly?? Confused blink.gif ...))

Edited by yukinflake

(@Yukin: I don't know... @DP: I think all that's happened are that six kits have been made apprentices (Cometpaw, Starpaw, Ravenpaw, Goldenpaw, Tawnypaw, Thunderpaw), Thunderpaw's desperately sad because Silkstar didn't choose him as her apprentice, Jadeshine's returning to ThunderClan. And... I think that's all.

((WHAT????????? When did my kits get apprenticed, and HOW COME I DIDN"T KNOW????????? ...they do have the mentors I asked for, right? AndSnowpelt's mentor for Ravenpaw? ...*prods everyone* ..oh, they ARE apprentices onthe board thingy... did we have a ceremony for them though? I don't remember it...))

Edited by yukinflake

(Lady did the ceremony on the previous page~)

((k cool anything I need to post to? I'll be doing this and working on an essay that's due on my birthday for class so yeah))

((Oh... ok, I'm good now... ))

Snowpelt shook his fur lazily, and got up. Today would be a good day; he was a mentor, finally! He looked around for Ravenpaw, then bumped into Starpaw instead. "Congratulations!" he mewed happily, then rubbed her nose.

Starkit grinned like a little demon. "Finally. Now I won't be treated like a kit!" She cried.

"No, just like an apprentice." Chuckled Snowpelt.

"Oh yeah, Cometkit is..." Started Starpaw, then she was barreled into by a ball of white fur.

"CometPAW!" He yelled happily, butting her with his head.

"Yes, CometPAW." She replied. "By the way, dad, Ravenpaw is getting antsy."

"Oh, right. Ok, I'll see you two! I'm so proud of you." He mewed with a smile, before going to find Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw?" He called. "You there?"

---

Starpaw smiled, then slumped as she remembered who SHE was mentored to. Sandfur! She wondered if maybe she should avoid her for a while, then decided agaisnt it, and went to find Sandfur. Just this once. "Sandfur?" She checked around camp, feeling a bit nervous.

Edited by yukinflake

(Is Spiritset supposed to be doing anything?)

Ravenpaw emerged from the apprentice's den, smelling of dewy ferns and dry moss. "I'm here. Are we going to explore the territory?" He asked calmly, but inside he was bouncing up and down with excitement. Only one thing dulled his happiness. Ashkit should be here by his side. No, Ashkit would be angry if Ravenpaw kept moping about him. Ashkit would keep on going, but always have a special place for his brother in his heart if it was the other way around. And there was always Willowpaw to support him. Ravenpaw flicked his tail, smiling slightly.

Willowpaw breezed past her little brother. "Good luck Ravenpaw; have fun~" She mewed cheerfully, flicking Ravenpaw's ear as she set off to look for watermint.

Ravenpaw grinned cheekily at Willowpaw as she padded onto the moor, and then turned back to his mentor.

"Umm..." Snowpelt pushed back his panic. It would be ok. "Alright." He mewed. He looked around, then left camp, making sure that Ravenpaw was following. He sniffed the air, then looked at Ravenpaw. "So, how does it feel to be an apprentice finally?"

"Cool," Ravenpaw admitted. He paused, wondering if he should share his worries with his mentor. Well, what was a mentor for? Ravenpaw quickly decided. "I keep on thinking that Ashkit should be here with me; he always seemed the boldest, the quirkiest, and just about the -est of everything else." He confessed, his orange eyes wide.

((Panda paw is. and Pandapaw is a small black laborador that has dark brown panda markings. and as fr the warrior name for her, she should be Pandafur. or could i change her name to Callixtepaw? (Callixte means Very Beautiful.) and can all her hair turn black? cause pandapaw dont sound right and a dog with panda markings? XP))((my colorcoding: Starfur Dragonstar Leopardpaw Panda(or Callixte)paw Icestar))

Leopardpaw had fallen asleep beside Skypaw, and she purred. she herself was of the old clan of Skyclan. she had never knew, because her mother had died when she was young. a dream came to her. it was a starry cat that looked exactly like her. her mother.

Dreamstate

A small cat that looked exactly like herself appeared, but it seemed as if there were stars in her fur."Leopardspot!"she yelled, running to Leopardpaw. Leopardpaw's eyes filled with tears"mother...."she said as she breathed the scent in, then rushed to meet her mother, they touched noses"Mother? what happened?"she asked. her mother hung her head"sit down, because its a long story."she said. and sat down beside Leopardpaw and told her. "but, mother? Dragonstar isint my father?" she asked "no, i am sorry. but treat him like your father."her mother said"beleive in Skyclan, and everything will come out good."she said before fading into the darkness of the night. Leopardpaw was there, weeping silently.

End Dreamstate.

Edited by princesslydia127

((@ holly: dunno; want me to have Duskstripe do something with him?...@ song: accepted happy.gif))

Sandfur had wandered off to a different corner of the camp. She was laying down there when she heard her name be called by her apprentice and daughter Starpaw. She sighed and walked up to her saying, "I'm here. Let's work on hunting." She then headed in the direction of the camp entrance.

((oh here's my new char:

Name: Rowanpelt

User: DP

Appearance: a light brown she-cat with stripes matching that of a rowan tree's bark

Bio: She was born in RiverClan and has now been a warrior for 4 moons. She misses her now deceased father and mother but she's getting over it.

Clan: RiverClan

Position: warrior

Password: StarClan))

Rowanpelt walked around the camp, trying to figure out what to do. She was bored and has stayed in camp for what seemed like hours to her. Finally, she decided on going out to hunt so she headed towards the entrance. When she was out of camp, she went straight to the woods.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(@Yukin: How did you get those different colours for your font? I don't know how... Is there a list? If so, can you pass it on to me? :3 @DP: I don't know. I was just wondering if anyone said anything to Spiritset.)

((Giving up on colours; too much effort. laugh.gif But still, go here))

Snowpelt smiled. "He probably is here with you; he was your brother, and he'll watch over you from Starclan." He said, then frowned. "I know how you feel though... I mostly just try to think of the good times, and everything that we shared." He was silent for a moment, then he smiled. "It helps."

---

Starkit nodded primly, and followed. She was itching to ask where they were going, but held it in for a while. Finally, she gave up. "Where are we going?" She ventured cautiously. "Anywhere in particular?" She added casually.

Edited by yukinflake

((okay; I don't think that Duskstripe said anything to him recently...@ cowl: apprentice ceremony and Nightcloud's still waiting for Silverfeather back at their meeting spot where they started off before they went searching for Leopardkit))

(@Yukin: Ooh... Thanks Yukin~ @DP: Okey dokey then. In general: I really hope TMD and Lady gets on soon... nearly all my active characters are in limbo without them...)

Jadeshine padded cautiously through the tall oaks of ThunderClan. She knew that after spending so much time in ShadowClan, she probably smelled like ShadowClan cat too. "Duskstripe? Spiritset?" Jadeshine called softly, knowing that the two cats wouldn't rat her out, at least not immediately. And she wanted to see Timberfur so badly...

"Duskstripe, is that Jadeshine?" Spiritset asked Duskstripe, pricking his ears. He sniffed. "That smells like Jadeshine, but when she was a ShadowClan cat." Jadeshine has been gone for a while, to stay with little Tawnykit. Or Tawnypaw now? Spiritset wondered, flicking his tail. "Come on Duskstripe, let's see." He beckoned his mate, head raised as he weaved through the trees.

Duskstripe heard both her's and Spiritset's names be called and sniffed the air. "I don't know," she replied and then got up and followed after him. She scented that scent more clearly now and it was indeed Jadeshine's scent inlaid with ShadowClan. She also wondered when she had become a ShadowClan cat. She then shook her head and continued to walk, looking around for the she-cat.

Angelsong nervously tred behind Whitefire, following him into Windclan.

Demonstar lifted his head and gazed upon his apprentice. "Alright. We'll train tomorrow." he muttered. He then shook himself off and headed towards his den.

Thunderpaw heard Goldepaw's voice. His first reaction was to lash out, but Silkstar's lesson still painfully throbbed in his mind. He shakily stood up, eyes to the ground. "Goldenpaw... I'm fine... I..." but he wasn't fine. Not at all. He slumped to the ground and cried. "Goldenpaw what do I do? I know Silkstar wants me to be independant, but it's so hard to separate from her! She's my mother!" He looked up at Goldenpaw and gave him a sad smile. "Starclan, I'm pathertic, aren't I?" He stood and wiped the tears frmo his eyes. "Thanks for listening to my problems Goldenpaw. You're a real pal." he lay his tail on Goldenpaw's side for a moment as he passed by, then headed off to claim a spot in the apprentice den.

[Me: CAT YAOI!

Thunderstorm: oh god no.]

[edit:

@holly: i'm on quite often smile.gif so how are we gunna do tihs jadeshine x timberfur thing?]

Timberfur returned from a fruitful hunt, sporting a chain of voles, rabbits, and plump mice. Satisfied with today's trip, he picked out a measly sparrow from the pile and gnawed at it's feathers.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((I'm going to go to bed early tonight; head hurts and my legs and feet are sore from a hike I did today sad.gif))

[good night smile.gif i had an awesome halloween party yesterday cool.gif someone stole my candy tho D: i had to take theirs... theirs wasn't as good as mine T_T ah well... FREE CANDY!]

(@DP: Feel better! ^^ @Lady: I'll be on as much as possible during the weekdays; I'm really busy, so just whenever possible.)

Tawnypaw padded over to Thunderpaw. "Thunderpaw, I know you wanted to have Silkstar as your mentor." She mewed. Tawnypaw paused, and took another deep breath. "I'm sorry if you're disappointed. I didn't know I would have Silkstar as my mentor, and I don't want those choices get in the way of our friendship. What do you say?" She asked, giving a half-smile, hoping Thunderpaw would understand.

Spiritset spotted Jadeshine, and padded up to her. "Where have you been?" He demanded.

Jadeshine smiled wanly. "Tawnypaw needed me when she was a kit; she had no mother. I'm back now. How have you two been?" She asked kindly.

((Sorry I didn't get on tonight, City Fest. Basically a big Christian get together in the heart of a town. I'll post tomorrow if I can.))