superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((k well her comp's busted atm but I'll shoot her a pm to let her know that she needs to post in here when she's next on a library computer or some other comp))

((Heh heh.))

Whitefire laughed as he dirtied Angelsong's pelt.When she bit on his muzzle,he play fell on his back,his eyes big pools of fake fear."No!Don't kill me!"he cried out as he writhed on the floor.

Foxpaw looked at Angelsong and Whitefire playing.

"Bet they're gonna have kits."Wolfpaw meowed through a mouthful of rabbit fur.

"They would have cute kits."Etherealpaw commented.

Foxpaw tilted her head."They do love each other very much."she said.

Goldenpaw nodded and looked at the squirrel through narrowed eyes.He stalked up to it,tail low.The squirrel was munching on a nut,but its ears were swivled torward him.He halted,and once the ears were unfocused from him,he pounced.The squirrel leapt out of his way,and he hit air.He watched as the squirrel dashed up a tree."Mouse dung!"he hissed.He turned toward Owlwhisper."I almost had it...."he meowed,sagging his shoulders.

Shadestar looked down at Goldenpaw.He was killed by the Twoleg place cats,and now was in the Forest of No Stars.He would visit cats in their dreams,and,just like Tigerstar,would transform their minds into wicked thoughts.He turned his head to look at him with his one good eye.He then looked up at the sky,Silverpelt's thick stars gleaming with heavenly goodness.He was banished from StarClan,and yet,they were watching his every move...

((Name:Brackenmane

User:TMD

Appearance:Bracken color tom with mane curling around neck.The tip of his tail is like a bushy tip.

Bio:Has many scars fighting Clans during time of evil leader.

Clan:ShadowClan.

Position:Warrior

Password:StarClan.

Text color is brown

Name:Longstrike

User:TMD

Appearance:White tom with black tail tip and paws.On top of the black tail tip,there is a ginger smudge.He has yellow eyes,and a very long tail.

Bio:The type of attack he uses is called Fallen Slash,which he trips his opponent while giving chase with his tail,and pouncing on him/her slashing at the back.

Clan:WindClan

Position:Warrior

Password:StarClan

Txt color is crimson

I woud like to kill off Dragonpelt.))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

[... did you just kill off shadestar? ]

Angelsong pinned Whitefire down and grinned. "Ha! I win!"

[wow... random Lion king flashback xd.png]

[TMD: thunderclan cats are still banned...]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

(@Lady: Haven't they known each other since they were apprentice?)

Tawnypaw looked at her mentor with surprise. All the ShadowClan warriors spoke of their first moments as an apprentice when they were hunting, patrolling or battle training. She shrugged. Whatever Silkstar said!

Icepath gazed back at her apprentice for a moment, making sure he was doing it. "Tail down," She ordered.

Owlwhisper's eyes softened. "It's alright." He said kindly. "How about that vole over there?" Owlwhisper suggested, lowering his voice as he pointed over to a vole that was scuffling about.

Ravenpaw raised his head, sniffing. "There's a scent of dog, and Twoleg, but it's stale, maybe from the day before yesterday. Rabbit scent, also stale." He paused. "Fox."

Spiritset smiled slightly, watching Duskstripe. Finished grooming her, he gave his rather messy fur a few strong licks.

[yep!XDAnd DragonpeltOh,they are?Didn't Songbreeze make a TC cat a few days ago?Sunpelt,I think?)

Goldenpaw edged near Owlwhisper and saw the vole.He nodded,and he stalked the vole like he did to the squirrel.He crouched low to the ground,hoping that the vole would not see him.he pounced,and he felt the vole's body underneathe him.He looked at his paws and there it was.he picked it up the tail,still squirming and brought it to Owlwhisper."How's this?"he asked,the vole letting out a small squeak.

"Oh,yes,great Angelstar."he meowed.All of the sudden he flipped himself over and got ontop of her."Got ya!"

[i was not aware of this o_O seriously... someone else has got to take over this list... D:]

[@holly: good point... let me think of a response...]

Thunderpaw lowered his tail and licked his lips, exposing large fox-like canines.

Angelsong slipped out from underneath and jumped on top of Whitefire. "I'm as slippery as a Riverclan warrior!" she teased. "No pun intended."

((It's ok,I made him SC))

Whitefire sniffed."Okay,what about we race?To the rabbit warrens and back."he asked.

Longstrike saw Angelsong and let out a snarl.He hoped she had seen it,because he hated part clan cats.

((Part dead,actually.He is in the place of No Stars.He is planning to make Goldenpaw,tawnypaw,or Thunderpaw evil.))

((Yay!I did it for the lulz.No no no!You acn do the thing.Just make the she cat and do it!The if someone turns evil,it could stop it.I AM BEING TO HYPER!))

[k

Name:Soul (borne)

User:Ladynightstalker101

Appearance:Black, female cat with black tiger stripes. Purple eyes.

Bio: After her father was killed, she escapes city life to live in the forest.

Clan: rogue looking for a clan (probably Shadowclan)

Position: she's just about apprentice age

Password: Starclan

text: bold]

Soul wandered aimlessly through the streets of Burlington. Life didn't mean much to her now. She couldn't recall a time when it ever did. Her father had been a tyrannical maniac, and now that he had been killed, she felt that he had gotten his dues. Walking along, she realized she had come to the edge of the city. Looking out on the horizon she spotted a dark, dense forest. It was said that cats who entered there never came out. Maybe that's what she needed. Soul headed to the forest.

(^^)

Icepath nodded approvingly. She gazed around casually. "How about that little frog over there, then Thunderpaw?" Icepath suggested, raising a paw to point to a small frog sitting there munching on flies.

Owlwhisper rolled his eyes. "Just give it a good whack," He sighed. "No point letting it suffer." Owlwhisper muttered, gazing up to StarClan. Thank you for this small meal, even if it's caught strangely by my infuriating apprentice. He thought, frowning slightly.

Thunderpaw studied the frog, and was about to catch it when he noticed the frog was watching a fly. Waiting a little longer, he waited until the frog had snatched the fly to pounce on it. "There." he said, placing the frog at Icepath's feet. "Good?"

(Gotta poof. Bye~ ^^')

Icepath nodded once. "Good job," She said shortly. Icepath paused, nose twitching. "Fox," She hissed. Icepath flinched. A adult fox emerged from the trees, amber eyes sparking. It spat at the two cats, and advanced, menace gleaming in its eyes.

Thunderpaw calmly assessed the situation. Quite obviously, he was no match for a fully grown fox. However, he was quite confident in his running skills. He leapt in, nipped at the fox's paws so they would hurt, and ran out of there as fast as he could with the fox close behind.

[urgh... he's turning into one of those calm calculating types who are completely oblivious to feelings >_<]

((oh noes blink.gif))

After awhile of looking around, Silverstreak just figured that she would go hunting. So she got up, stretched, and then walked towards the camp entrance. She just needed to get some exercise and get out of camp for awhile. She headed for the woods and then went after a squirrel she had scented.

Rowanpelt had now reached camp and when she got there, she dropped her prey onto the fresh-kill pile and then went to lay down in a corner to enjoy the nice day. She didn't want to go into the warriors den just yet. She looked around the camp and hoped that Bloodclaw would get better soon. She knew that Ashfur was worried about him; she saw it in her face at times.

Duskstripe opened her eyes when she no longer felt Spiritset's tongue on her fur. She looked up at him and saw that he was grooming himself. She smiled and then sat up, licking the fur on his back. She had seen a few spots where the fur was sticking up so she decided to fix that for him. When she was done, she laid back down with her head back on top of her paws and looked around the camp.

Edited by Dragonpelt

A pair of dark purple eyes stared out of the dark forest at Soul"who goes there?"A voice hissed, and a lean black cat with silver star-shaped patches of fur on it stalked out of the shadows. It was Star.

"By StarClan.." said Sunpelt as he rose to get a better look at his daughter. "It looks as if some cat in StarClan licked your forehead."

Nodding slowly, Skypaw said, "They did, father. It was mother."

((Finally picked colors for mine, will show Riverpelt's when I next use her. This might be my only post tonight. Would have got on sooner, but bball practice and then church kept me away.))

A pair of dark purple eyes stared out of the dark forest at Soul"who goes there?"A voice hissed, and a lean black cat with silver star-shaped patches of fur on it stalked out of the shadows. It was Star.

[starfur?]

Soul glanced at the strange cat. "Nice pelt." she said, sitting down to clean her own.

((Hey, could I ask you guys to try to write at least 5 sentences please? Otherwise, I'll have to ask you to put illiterate in the title of this roleplay. That would be too bad, because a few posts are quite good... smile.gif Please don't degrade this roleplay.))

Edited by DarkLorienne

Scarpaw skid to a stop and looked at the familier mothermouth. His heart sped up as he thought of what might happen next, and maybe he'll become a full medicine cat. He followed Hawkfeather down the narrow tunnel, his whiskers brushed the sides, and it felt like it was so tight he wouldn't be able to fit through. It was obvious he had gotten bigger since he was last here; he was almost as big as Hawkfeather even. Though, his figure was more slim since he didn't eat to much and he was very active. The small and narrow tunnel suddenly opened up to a large opening with a giant crystal in the middle. Hawkfeather was sitting in front of it, and a shiver ran down Scarpaw's spine as he walekd up to his mentor also. His pale green eyes fixed on the tabby. "Yes, I remember this place," he mewed.

(( I no im late for this post want to go ahead and just say Scarpaw is Scarpath Cowl or go through the whole thing? ))