superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Shifting in her sleep, Skykit dreamed of a firepelted cat calling her. "Skyfire! Skyfire! I am your father." Skykit was uncertain and asked the cat his name. The cat replied, "I am Sunpelt; your mother's mate. I am a rogue and I look for you even now. I will find you, my Skyfire." The dream faded and Skykit woke. She went out of the brambles and looked around. She was going to ask Dragonstar when she thinks that she could be an apprentice. For her father.

(( This is Skykit's dad's forum. smile.gif

Name: Sunpelt

User: Songbreeze2012

Appearance: Fire colored pelt and pericing amber eyes.

Bio: Once part of ThunderClan, left when the humans attacked. Didn't know that his mate was bearing his child.

Clan: Rogue; looks for his daughter, knows she's with ThunderClan.

Position: Doesn't have one.

Password: StarClan))

((This is all I can post for tonight, let me know it Sunpelt is excepted as is or if I should change his profile.))

((KK, thanks; I'll post with both him and Skykit tomorrow. I'll need to ask Lydia if Skyfire is an ok name for my kit when she becomes a warrior. Someone remind me to do that tomorrow plz. biggrin.gif K, G'night all! Sleep well!))

((k g'night to you as well and also sleep well happy.gif))

Skykit looked at Leopardkit, no longer resentful, but hopeful. Her dad would come soon and they would be together. Skykit asked Leopardkit, "Do you know where Dragonstar is? I must as him an important question." Skykit's voice was more than hopeful, it was full of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt woke with renewed energy; he had at last spoken with his daughter. Rising swiftly from the windswept lands of the WindClan, he trotted off in the direction of the forest, ThunderClan.... and his daughter. He remembered his daughter from his dream. Her pelt like her mother, but her paws and tail tip like his fur. She carried her mother's eyes but his peircing stare. Skyfire, his daughter.

((Hey, Lydia, is Skyfire an alright name for when Skykit becomes a warrior?))

((yes, its a perfect name ))

Leopardkit nodded and trotted off, bringing her 'father' with her"here he is."she said.

Dragonstar smiled"what did you want to ask me, Skykit?"

((@Holly: Go ahead.

*Pets Bloodfang.* You be evil now. And you two as well, Darkheart and Rabbitclaw. *Bloodfang looks at you.* Sounds good to me. My legs are stiff.

Darkheart: On with training.

Could you keep them as MoonClan, please?))

((Oh, carp, Lydia! I didn't see! SORRY!!! To make it fairer, since it now turns out two people wanted MoonClan, I shall split them. Lydia, since you asked first, you can have two, and Holly can have one. If that doesn't seem fair, BTW, I'll give you guys one each and have the other an NPC. Sound good?))

((Good to me also.I wanted to kill off Graystorm and Blackfoot.))

Whitefire leaned to swipe his tounge over Angelsong's ear."Don't worry.I'll do anything for.Now lets get you back to riverClan."he said.

Goldenkit looked at Timberfur walking away."Other than he looks like you,and spends all his time with Silkstar?"Goldenkit asked."No,why?"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((Good to me also.I wanted to kill off Graystorm and Blackfoot.))

Whitefire leaned to swipe his tounge over Angelsong's ear."Don't worry.I'll do anything for.Now lets get you back to riverClan."he said.

Goldenkit looked at Timberfur walking away."Other than he looks like you,and spends all his time with Silkstar?"Goldenkit asked."No,why?"

Thunderkit frowned. "I dunno. I feel like... i've met him before or something..."

Angelsong rubbed up against Whitefire. "Okay."

Standing tall, tail high, Skykit bowed her head in respect to Dragonstar. Then asked, "Dragonstar, when can I be an apprentice?" She looked at him; her gaze was steady, sure, and peirceing, like her father's.

~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt trotted up to the edge of the forest; dare he enter? It had been years since he had seen ThunderClan, but the want and need to see his daughter, face-to-face, was too much. Stepping lightly into the forest, he started toward ThunderClan. He was careful to avoid the barely noticable trails and paths; he didn't want any trouble from his once-Clan.

The entrance to the camp came into veiw and Sunpelt stopped. He wondered if he should enter or wait a while. Sitting back in the bushes outside the entrance, he debated.

((Thanks Lydia. I couldn't think of anything else and I like Skyfire. smile.gif ))

Edited by Songbreeze2012

When Silverstreak heard the prophecy, her eyes widened with surprise. "Wow," she said and she couldn't say anything else except that in answer to all that he said. She then looked down and then looked back at him with a slight blush as she said, "I'm sitting on your bed arn't I. Oops." She then got off and stood off to the side.

"you will be apprenticed tonight at moonrise, along with Leopardkit and Goldenkit." Dragonstar said, and gave her a noogie"ya dont have to bow. i'm cool with it. i hate the formalities."

((what are the other kits that need to be apprenticed?))

((what cats shall i have from Moonclan?))

Edited by princesslydia127

Skykit nodded to Dragonstar then squeaked with joy, "Yea!!"

~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt heard Skykit squeak and couldn't resist anymore. He trotted to the entrance of the camp then walked in. When he was through the entrance he looked around and saw Skykit. No mistaking his kit from another. "Skykit...." He said.

~~~~~~~~~

Skykit's head whipped around; she knew the voice that called her name. "Daddy?" She took hesitant steps toward him and him toward her. She nuzzled him and said, "Daddy.... It is you. Oh, daddy!" She put her head in his fur, taking in his sent.

((Family. How sweet!))

Dragonstar turned around and saw Sunpelt"oh. my god. Sunpelt!"he yelled and raced oer to him"hey sunpelt! remember your old friend Dragonclaw? my name is now Dragonstar."

Sunpelt looked at Dragonstar only a moment then exclaimed, "Dragonclaw! It is you! Your Dragonstar now, huh?" Looking down at his daughter, Sunpelt said, "Well, guess I'm asking you this then. I want to join the Clan again; and, if possible, I want my daughter as my apprentice." Looking back up at Dragonstar, he said, "What d'ya say, old friend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Please, Dragonstar?" said Skykit from beside Sunpelt. Her eyes and her father's eyes peirced into Dragonstar. It wasn't hard to let their eyes do that, it was hard to try not to.

"yes, i would like you to stay, my friends. and you can apprentice her."he said and have his nose and affectionate bop"boop boop boops ur nose."he chuckled

[@lydia: goldenkit is in shadowclan...]

Demonstar sighed and shook his head. "I know. It's quite a bit to digest. As long as its peaceful I guess it's fine, but still... big changes are coming our way."

Sunpelt's eyes, for the first time since he had left the ThunderClan, smiled with his mouth. Looking at his daughter he said, "Can't wait till you're apprentinced tonight..." Leaning down, he whispered in her ear, "Your mother told me where to find you. You look like your mother, but for your paws and tails that match my pelt. I love you, Skyfire." Looking back up at Dragonstar he said, "Thank you, my friend. That your kit?" He said, looking at Leopardkit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at her father, Skykit remembered her own encounter with her mother. The dream had been more like reality. A RiverClan cat... Her mother... Riverpelt.

"yes. she is. her name is Leopardkit."he said and nudged her forward"hallo!"she said"who are you?"her blue eyes sparkling

Silverstreak only nodded in reply. Big changes indeed, she thought to herself. She then laid down where she was and wondered if he had anything else to say to her or if that was it. She would wait to be dismissed just in case. There could have been more that he wanted to tell her.