superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Timberfur returned from Shadowclan, his spirits slightly lifted from his meeting with Thunderkit. It had been a happy reunion for him. Maybe it was best if Thunderkit never found out who he was... Timberfur yawned and retreated to his deputy den in Thunderclan. He wasn't so much sleepy as his muscles ached him. He sat in the shade, enjoying a good rest and studying the clan. He noticed Dragonstar talking to an odd cat. He didn't seem to be alarmed... If he wasn't alarmed, then Timberfur supposed there was no cause for hmiself to be alarmed.

Demonstar was lost in his mindscape as he contemplated how in the world something like this could happen...

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

Silverstreak looked at him, concerned and asked, "Demonstar? Everything okay?" She then got up and went over to him. She only sat next to him but she felt an overwhelming urge to nuzzle him. Since she didn't know how he would react to that, she just twined her tail with his lightly and hoped that it would give him some comfort.

(So... Is the apprentice ceremony starting? And I know Tawnykit, Thunderkit, and Goldenkit are ShadowClan kits. Jadeshine is still thinking about going to her birth Clan, ShadowClan, or staying with her adopted Clan. So... if Lydia and I are going to lead MoonClan, how are we going to do that? o.O)

Tawnykit hopped around with excitement, tail lashing the air wildly. She was grinning, but then remembered apprentices didn't hop around. Tawnykit plopped down, and started grooming herself. She hoped that Silkstar hadn't seen her... Jadeshine smiled at the little kit, and helped groom her. She turned to the other kits, and started licking them roughly. "You must all look like proper apprentices," Jadeshine told Goldenkit and Thunderkit firmly between licks.

(I think I will just make Bramblefrost and Silverbrook NPCs for now, because I'm not sure if I'm actually going to use them later on.)

Name: Jayflight

User: Hollyleaf

Appearance: Dark gray tabby, with jay-feather blue eyes with hints of dark green in them. Oddly long and curved claws.

Bio: Understanding and wise, also a great fighter and very loyal. Is fair, and kind. He's got his moods, and he can be very moody at times. Also a fine strategist.

Clan: MoonClan

Position: Deputy

Password: StarClan

Edited by Hollyleaf

Without even thinking sbout it he gave her tail a squeeze with his own and smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." he blinked and smiled once more before silently leaving his den.

[lol smile.gif you can't resist demonwing...]

[@holly: what about jadeshine x timberfur!??!]

((why ware? blink.gif; holly, accepted happy.gif...@ lady: nope; Silverstreak's not even trying to resist him...she loves him))

Silverstreak purred a little as his tail squeezed hers and nodded in reply. She then watched as he left his den and followed soon after. She went to lay down in her favorite corner and then looked around camp. She thought about going to sleep but knew that she wasn't really that tired yet. She then shrugged, yawned, curled up into a ball, and fell asleep.

(Casue one i can't remember my charrie, two i don't know where i'm supposed to go, and three, i havn't gotten that far.

((okay; you could start over if you wanted to))

Snowpelt looked at the surrounding landscape, and sighed. "It wasn't too long ago that I came to Windclan, alone, friendless, all that stuff." He said tonelessly. "I didn't know who my family was, and I felt like the little abandoned kit that anyone can imagine. I was delighted when someone came up to me and talked to me; that was Silverstreak. You... I was terrified; love was something far too new, to big for me. I was unsure, and you seemed so confident, I felt way out of my depth.

"A bit later, I met Asterpaw. She was the Riverclan medicine cat apprentice, playful, and young; it was a breath of fresh air; she was as inexperienced in this world as I was, yet she was clever too... we fell in love, a love fobidden in two ways, yet neither of us realized until it was nearly too late." He paused, sighed, then carried on. "I told the truth to Merlinpaw when I said we weren't meeting; we didn't know that we were in love yet, not really. I found out later that he loved her too, though now I think that he will have Foxpaw as his mate; Asterpaw's friend, another complication. Eventually, before she disapeared, we met in the cave, the cave that had always been the center of the drama, and it was there, that started our journey. She told me that she had to go, on a journey that no one else could share with her, that she would never see her again." He smiled sadly. "Of course, I went anyway, and later on, I found out that she was going to have kits. However, it was soon made known to me that they could either by Merlinpaw's kits, or mine; we don't know to this day, and she was alone when she gave birth, as I was out protecting the cats we met there, the cats who called themselves Skyclan. There were three kits, but one died with its mother; I didn't even get to see what it looked like, it was all too fast, and I;m ashamed to say that I was somewhat pre-ocupied with...her." Snowpelt told her, his face void of expression. "I never found out why we went there in the first place, but after... " Snowpelt paused, his throat choked with emotion. "...after she died, the enemies all just left; I saw no reason to stay." He sighed, tossing his head upwards. "The journey home was made worse by the two kits; they seemed to attract enemies like magnets, we weren't left alone until I reached Windclan; luckily they were both strong kits. After that, well, you know what happened." He mewed, turning away to watch as Starkit slowly climbed out of her hiding place.

"That was my mother, wasn't it?" She asked, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Yes." Replied Snowpelt, his voice taut. "But now Sandfur... " He turned to Sandfur. "Tigerheart was never meant to be mine; it was foretold in the stars. I never believed it, but when I came back to find you here, beautiful, waiting... and the battle with the rogues, when I thought that I might never see you again..." His voice cracked. "Life is short. Tigerheart knew that, Skyclan knew that, and I know it, though the kit would have never thought..." He trailed off, then stood up, and cleared his throat. "Sandfur, I love you, and I never want to be separated from you like that again. I feel for you through the core of my being. Will you be my mate?" He asked, dragging his eyes up to meet hers.

Behind him, Starkit's breath caught in her throat; would her mother be replaced?

((wow long post; how long did that take you? just curious happy.gif))

Sandfur turned her attention back to him as she listened to all that he said. She didn't know what she felt when he told her that he had fallen in love with Asterpaw/Tigerheart. She felt better, though, knowing that he didn't truly love her. When he was done and he said his statement she replied, "I love you too, Snowpelt." In answer to his question she replied her eyes looking into his, "Yes."

Chuckling, Sunpelt touched noses with Leopardkit and said, "I'm Skykit's dad, Sunpelt. You're going to be apprenticed as well tonight, am I right?" Then truning back to Dragonstar he nose bopped his friends nose and said, "Boop, boop, boop nose bop back. I came up with that." He said, chuckling and smiling.

"Leopardkit!" said Skykit, tackling her. Though she was smaller than Leopardkit, her mother's swiftness and her father's strength were begining to shine through. Pinning down the slightly older kit, she continued, "Are you excited about becoming an apprentice?"

((*pokes song* get on tlp, please? ninja.gif *puss in boots look*))

"duh I am!"she said and rolled her over and pinned her down"are you?"

"yeah, she is gonna be apprenticed. i'm probably going to apprentice her. she is actually, well, i'll whisper it to you."he said, then leaned in and whispered"she is adopted. i found her in the middle of the forest by her mother. she was dead."

((@ song: yay happy.gif; @ ware: oh hmm *thinks*))

With a growl, which was not like Skykit who normally squeaked, she kicked Leopardkit in the stomach. She didn't kick hard, but in less than the second after she had Leopardkit pinned once more. Looking down at her friend she said, "I'm more than ready." Her voice was not that of a kit; it was between a kit and a cat.

Pulling back, Sunpelt looked at Dragonstar. Then leaned forward and whispered back, "Really? Poor kit. Does she not remember?" Seeing what Skykit did from the conner of his eye, Sunpelt turned and said to her, "Good job, Skykit!"

"she dosn't remember at all. i adopted her a few months ago."he said

"well me too."she said and relaxed, as if in defeat. she waited for her to let her guard down

Skykit sensed Leopardkit relax, but let her up slowly and backed away; she knew this trick to well. Keeping her eyes on Leopardkit, she said to her father, "Thank's dad."

Nodding his head in approval, Sunpelt turned back to Dragonstar and whispered, "It doesn't mater if your her father or not; you are her father to her. And you seem to love her like a daughter. That's enough."

Dragonstar chuckled as Leopardkit picked herself up"dang! you ruined my trick!"she said, and giggled, and pounced on Dragonstar's tail

((Can we timeskip to the moonhigh ceremony? please please please?))

Running to Sunpelt, Skykit said, "Daddy! It's almost moonhigh! Can we start yet?" Giving her dad 'the look' she played with his twitching tail; growling the whole time.

Suunpelt watched his daughter then looked at Dragonstar. "It's up to you, my friend. When will the ceremony start?"

((lol sure happy.gif; now to wait for lydia *jeopardy music starts from the background* jk tongue.gif))

((I'M BACK. AND YES, WE CAN START NOW.))((woops. caps lock. i dont feel like retyping it.))

Dragonstar nodded and signaled the two kits to follow him as he went over to Highrock"come on Sunpelt."he said