superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((Hey, could I ask you guys to try to write at least 5 sentences please? Otherwise, I'll have to ask you to put illiterate in the title of this roleplay. That would be too bad, because a few posts are quite good... smile.gif Please don't degrade this roleplay.))

[hmmm... even if you asked us to, we wouldn't be able to since Superguy is the owner of this thread and he hasn't been on in like what... 6 months? unless you could put it up :3]

Soul studied the strange female cat. She seemed to have a body slightly different than that she'd expect of in a forest cat. Presumably a city cat originally, but it was hard to tell. Claws were rough, but well kept. Fur was neat and pristine. Eyes, clear. "I'm Soul. I come from Burlington." she said, motioning in the direction she came from. "I think you forest cats call it two-leg... although if I'm not mistaken, you look like a city cat? So I supposed you'd be familiar with the city I speak of." she noted formally. "Who are you?"

Goldenpaw nodded and bit down on it,feeling blood well in his mouth.It tasted delicious!The vole gave a few twitches of its tail,and,with one final shudder grew still.

Longstrike went up to them tail twitching."Don't you have anything else to do other than rolling around in the grass?"he growled.

Whitefire looked up at the senior warrior."Sorry,don't get your pelt ruffled."he said.

"Last time I checked you had an apprentice to take care of."Longstrike meowed,flicking his tail to Wolfpaw."You haven't trained with him for a quarter moon!"

"Oh,that's right."he said,shaking his pelt."Sorry,Angelsong,but I have to go."

Etherealpaw looked at Demonstar.He did say he would train with me today.She was terrified of the huge tom,and didn't want to get on his nerves.But she also wanted to train with Wolfpaw!She got up and padded up to him."Demonstar,can we train now?"she asked.

Shadestar took his attention away from Goldenpaw and looked down at Soul.He would visit her in her dreams tonight.

[hurrah shadestar biggrin.gif]

Demonstar turned, blood dripping from his muzzle and a murderous glint in his eyes. "What?"

[xd.png don't worry.. stay... he's just messing with her biggrin.gif]

Angelsong nodded and gave a sweet smile to Whitefire. When she looked at Longstrike, she gave him a deadly glare before heading off.

Etherealpaw blinked.She was actually going to jump out of her fur!"I-I-I w-anted t-t-to train t-t-t-today,s-s-ir...."she whined.

Whitefire nodded and took off after Wolfpaw."Hey Wolfpaw!"

Longstrike glared back at Angelsong before pinning her down."Listen up,fuzzball."he spat each word out like grit."I don't like half Clan,so you better treat me well,if you don't want to lose your pelt."

Demonstar couldn't help it, he grinned. This was probably a horrifying combination with blood dripping from his muzzle. He licked it off and chuckled. "Relax. I won't eat you or anything." he said, getting up. "Yet." He sent her a dazzling smile and motioned for her to follow him into the forest.

Angelsong rolled her eyes. "I'm so scared." she said, slipping out of his grasp.

Etherealpaw followed Demonstar into the forest with stiff legs.What did he mean by saying he wasn't going to eat me yet?She looked on with worry in her yellow eyes.

Longstrike got off Angelsong."So you should be."he growled.

Brackenmane looked for Silkstar."Silkstar where are you?"

Silkstar poked her head through the bushes. "You rang?" she grinned.

Demonstar looked over at his shoulder at Etherealpaw. He stopped and turned to her. "Honestly, if you're scared of me, you'd make a terrible warrior." he said sternly, then looked around. "Alright this seems like a fine place. We'll start with reflexes." he said, then took a couple steps back. "Go ahead and attack me."

Angelsong ignored him and shouldered past him into the forest.

[D: are theys goings to haves bads relationshipz?!]

((Before I post,I left you a PM for Brackenmane.And yes,they are..........mwahahahahahaahah!!!!))

Etherealpaw nodded and attacked him.She landed on his back,pawing at it with claws sheathed.She bounced off,getting as far away as possible from his counter attack.

"I just wanted to know where was Shadeclaw.I haven't seen him in moons."Brackenmane meowed."I wanted to take him on a patrol."

((ps.Brackenmane has NO idea what happened....))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((A ok!:).I posted in the recent post.))

Demonstar yawned and stretched. "Thanks for the back scratch." he muttered, scratching behind his ear with his hind leg. "But you missed a few places, wanna have another try?" he teased.\

Silkstar blinked. "Shadeclaw... is no longer among us. He never will be." she said, trying to break the news gently.

Etherealpaw growled and dashed towrad him.She slid under his belly,and,with claws unsheathed,battered at his soft belly.She dashed away,licking her paw and swiping it over her ear."How was that?"she mewed.

Brackenmane looked at her with eyes of disbelief."What happened???"he cried out."He was your best warrior here!"

Silkstar averted her eyes. "Power can do things to a cat..." she muttered, and sidestepped him with her eyes to the ground.

Demonstar sat on his hind legs and inspected his belly. "Oh look! I think you left a pink mark! No wait, that was my skin." he twitched his nose and yawned. With a dazzling smile on his face he said, "Pathetic." His demeanor grew serious and he glared at her. "If you want to train, get serious." In a flash he was behind her and he batted at her with a sheathed paw, sending her across the clearing. "You'll never learn to defend Windclan with such a weak will to fight!"

Etherealpaw slid and hit a tree, laying on the ground. She grew still, and her breathing slowed. Her eyes closed, and lay limp in the roots of the tree.

"But what did he DO?!"he cried out.He worked the ground,tearing the grss with his long claws.

Silkstar paused. "He betrayed us." she said, then went to retreat in her den.

Demonstar studied the limp figure for a while and sighed. He went over and made sure she still had a pulse, then carried her back to Windclan. Once there, he stuck her in his den and wrapped her in soft moss, then went out to strengthen the borders.

Etherealpaw woke up. She had no idea what happened to her. She had realized that she was in his den.His den?She knew that he hated cats in his den.She was also wrapped in moss.He really cared for me this much?

Demonstar came back to camp with a few plump rabbits and a medium sized vole for Etherealpaw. He poked his head into his den to see that she was awake. "Ah, good. You're finally awake." He waltzed in, picked up by the scruff, and settled her outside. "Training resumes."

[teehee, kindness comes in small doses ;P]

Snowpelt nodded as he described the scents, then frowned as the apprentice mentioned fox. He sniffed the air, and his frown deepened. "Good scenting, Ravenpaw, I can't believe I missed that." He sniffed again, and looked around for any sign of movement. He sniffed the air once more, fully opening his mouth to air his scent glands. "Fox in Windclan..." He muttered to himself. After a moment's thought, he beckoned to Ravenpaw. "We should see if it's still on our territory. If you see it, skedaddle; you don't want to get too close to a fox, and we'll need to stay alive to warn the clan." He cautioned, then beckoned his apprentice with a flick of his tail. "Follow me." He mewed, following the scent.

"I am Star."Starfur said, and sat down"I come from Burlington, but I now live with the forest cats. what are you doing heading into Shadowclan territorry?"She narrowed her glowing purple eyes at her suspiciously, and her tail swished back and forth"you look familiar. Do you, by any chance, know a cat called Rust?"she asked, her eyes growing curious.

((Can Soul be Star's Kit that she left in the care of Rust when she left the city?))

[oh geez holly... save thunderpaw!]

Thunderpaw raced into an abandoned rabbit hole, just big enough for him to fit enough, and small enough to keep the fox out. Every so often he'd reach his paw out and slash at the fox, leaving several gash marks. This seemed to only aggravate the fox more. "Think Thunderpaw, think!" he muttered. That's when he saw the skunk.

Hawkfeather's pelt shivered slightly in the brezze as as he laid sleeping near snakerocks his tabby fur standing out like gold. A light tickle on his nose made him snezze and open his eyes to look straight into dark silvery eyes. His nostrols filled with the scent of twoleg and monster making his fur stand up and he rose to his paw's standing over the small cat. The small orange kit curled in a ball her ears back in fear as she looked at the huge tabby her fur fluffed up like a little feather making her look extreamly cute. Kitty-pet... is the first thing Hawkfeather noticed about the small kit because of her scent and the way she looked so taken care of. "Its ok little one I wont hurt you where is you mother?" he asked gently lowering his head to the kit who squeaked out a answer. "She is dead...a huge black thing killed her! He had huge claws and sharp teeth with a wedged shaped nose! He smelt nasty!" she said her eyes holding fear. "Badger..." the mediciane cat meowed silently to himself and raised his head looking around trying to see if the badger was near but the forest around him was scented with fear and must from the small kit who must have been there a while. "Come on...?" he asked wanting to know her name. "Moon...my name is moon" she said in a shaky voice, Hawkfeather figured it must be from her eyes shaped and colored like a full moon. "Your safe with me Moon, follow me" he purred and began walking to Thunderclan the small silver kit following behind him.

Scarpath was lying in his nest, sleeping souldny when he heard the yowls of Pathpelt, the queen of three kits who was in the nursery. "Hawkfeather! Scarpath! Somone!" she was yowling. Scarpath raced out of the den and ran over to her, skidding to a halt in front of the tortoiseshell. "What? What's wrong?" Scarpath asked, slight panic in his voice. "Something wrong with my kits! They wont wake up!" His heart twisted as he heard this and the black tom raced inside, looking at each kit in turn. All three of them smelled of sickness, and they were steaming from their nose and eyes. As he touched each of them with his noe, Scarpath realized that they all had a bad fever. He jerked his head up as they coughed, and then he realized what was wrong with them. He didn't know where to get the herb he needed , and he knew that they were out of it since he had checked before going to sleep. He raced out of the den and up the ravine, stopping on the top and yowling, "Hawkfeather!!" His voice echoed a bit through the trees and he waited a couple heartbeats before yowling out the tabby's name again.

Hawkfeather was looking back at Moon as the kit pounced on leaves showing no fear in her at all and a smile played on his face. He walked around a bit more and sat down to clean the moss from his pelt and just as his tounge left his mouth he heard his former apprentice, Scarpath's, yowl. His tabby ears perked up instantly an he snatched the hissing kit in his jaws heading for the sound. The scent of Scarpath was muffled and he almost missed the young cat but was able to stop his eyes wide before dropping the franic kit, "what?! Whats wrong?" he asked. The scent of his worry flooded around him making Moon hush unsure of what was happening her small body trembled behind Hawkfeather's paws.

Name: Moon /Leader decides Clan name/

User: Sinder

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/silver%...ping_kitten.jpg

Bio: Moon is a kittypet that was tossed out from her home by her twolegs. Her mother ran off with her not wanting to leave her cause of the clan cats that she thought were evil. Being not around clan cats the mother refused to live in the clans and hid from them near Thunder clan where she was attacked by a badger. The mother is now dead and the kits life rests with the clan.

Clan:Thunder

Position:kit- future med. cat

Password:starclan

"Pathpelt's kits all have greencough!! We have no catmint to treat them and-" before he could finish a sickly yowl sounded from inside the camp. Scarpath, without wating to see if Hawkfeather wa following, raced back down the ravine to find a young black and white apprentice lying on his side, cuoghing and shaking. Scarpath didn't need to press his nose to the apprentices fur to know he had a fever, and his eyes and nose were streaming as well. Greenough was spreading through the camp!! Scarpath's eyes were wide and he raced over to the apprentice. "Thornpaw, can you hear me?" he asked frantically. The apprentice didn't respond, only coughed. Scarpath raced into the medicine den to find feverfew for the cats to see if that might help them. How long had those kits had greencough? It didn't matter now; it was already spreading. He began to search through the herbs, finding no feverfew at all. They were out of almost every herb except for juniper berries and pooppy seeds. Why didn't he go out herb hunting today? Scarpath scolded himself in his mind for being so mouse-brained as too forget to gather herbs.

((i thought you weren't allowed to go to TC?))

Etherealpaw got to her paws and looked at demonstar with droopy eyes."I am sooo tired."she meowed,falling to the floor again.He can do what ever he wants,but I'm not training anymore!

Whitefire saw Angelsong leaving and padded up to her."Where are you going?"he asked.

Brackenmane shook his head."Betrayed?"he asked.

((Was Brokentail a girl?))

Greystorm saw Hawkfeather and Scarpath treating the sick cats.I should really tell them i am not feeling well....Just then,he broke out in a bout of coughing."Hawfeather...."he croaked.