superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Snowpelt followed, then froze as he watched Ravenwing pin down the rogue. He wasn't really sure what to do, or if he was really needed to do anything anyway. "Is there anything I can do?" He mewed, glancing around in case any other rogues came.

Duskstripe turned to see another WindClan cat enter the camp and she replied to his question, "Not now but we may need help in case other rogues show up." She smiled reassuringly at him before turning her attention back on Ravenwing and the now-pinned down Shadestar. They still hadn't gotten a reaction from him when Ravenwing pinned him down and she had gotten Goldenkit away from him. She wondered what it would be when he finally says something. She also wondered if he would harm her fellow warrior.

((I don't know where everything is. For one thing, how did Silkpaw become Silkstar? I distinctly remember Bloodfang saying that she'd kill any cat who went back to their original Clan.))

((oh well you'll have to ask lady about that cuz I think I was busy with something else during that time and I don't really know myself))

((i'd take Moonclan.))

Dragonstar padded over to Goldenkit"are you OK little one?"he asked, and Leopardkit trailed behind him, sniffing curiously at Goldenkit

Trailing behind Leopardkit, Skykit watched as Ravenwing pinned one of the rogues. Skykit thought to herself, [/i]One day, I'm going to be like Ravenwing and protect my clan. She smiled wide, then looked at Goldenkit and also asked, "Hey, Goldenkit, are you sure you're ok?"

((Sorry it's taken this long, had to get off then had a few boyfriend issues. All cleared up now though smile.gif ))

Darkclaw's whiskers twitched. Something was amiss. He lifted his head, looking around the warriors' den while he cautiously sniffed the air. Oh something was definetely wrong. The small black tom growled softly and stood up, his tail stiff behind him. What's that scent....? Rouges perhaps? In WindClan??? Darkclaw thought with a quiet gasp, dashing out of the camp to outside. There was not really anybody there except for a few kits. Darkclaw grunted softly and lifted his head high in the air, sniffing. ThunderClan scent... Darkclaw stiffened as a picture of Ravenwing flashed through his mind. He shook his head and tried to seperate the other one. And rouge scent. the tom thought, his ears flattening against his skull. Well that was odd. It was either a rouge ThunderClan cat or... ThunderClan fighting with rouges. Darkclaw's ice blue eyes widened with fear as he made the connection. Darkclaw looked around cautiously. There didn't seem to be anybody paying too close attention to him... With a snarl, Darkclaw dashed forward towards the ThunderClan camp, his mind set just barely on the ground his paws thundered on.

((the rogue she pinned was Shadestar; dunno why TMD isn't posting as him though...mellow.gif))

Ravenwing scented a familiar cat coming towards the clan and lifted her head from Shadestar. Darkclaw, she thought to herself with a small smile and then it faded back to a glare as she looked back at the rogue leader. She should just kill him now so that he wouldn't cause them anymore trouble. She wasn't sure why she was hesitating so much. It should be easy to kill him, right? I wonder why I'm not doing it.

Shadestar yowled and kicked the cat that had attcked him.he saw Goldenkit padd up to him,but just as Shadestar was about to pick him up again,Goldenkit yowled and started slashing at his face."How DARE you do that to me?"Goldenkit yowled.Shadestar yowled with rage and Goldenkit sank his tiny teeth into Shadestar's neck.

"Goldenkit, dont kill him."Dragonstar said"Blind him."

Leopardkit playfully pounced on Skykit

Edited by princesslydia127

Goldenkit whipped his head around to Dragonstar's command."Of course!"he said unsheathing his claws.Shadestar pulled away,but Goldenkit managed to claw at his eye.Shadestar yowled,and kicked Goldenkit off.The kit slid to a corner,and Shadestar stood up,his blinded eye glowing red with blood.He yowled again,and dashed for the forest along with the other rouges.Goldenkit panted and went to Thunderkit."So,how did i do?"he asked.

"you did well little one."Dragonstar said"I am proud of you. you will make a great warrior when the time comes."

Fighting Leopardkit off her, Skykit tackled her and pinned her down, hissing playfully. Looking up at Goldenkit she said, "That was awesome, Goldenkit!" Looking back down at Leopardkit, she playfully pawed at her face.

Ravenwing yowled in pain as Shadestar kicked her and let go. She would have bruised ribs for awhile. She didn't feel anything break but knew that she was going to have a big bruise there. She watched as Goldenkit attacked and blinded the rogue leader and smiled despite the pain. She then watched as Shadestar and the rest of the rogues that were still living retreated to the forest.

Duskstripe watched as well and smiled at him and said when Shadestar and the other cats retreated, "Good job." She then looked over at Ravenwing and saw the pain in her eyes. She hoped that she was okay. She hadn't heard any bone break but knew that the kick Shadestar had delivered would most likely leave a big bruise over her ribs.

Sandfur had seen Ravenwing leap from the other end of the tree to pin Shadestar on the other end. She didn't know that her friend was that brave but now she knew. She also watched as the kit fought with the rogue leader from BloodClan. She also didn't know that the kit was brave but now she also knew that. She then looked at Ravenwing and noticed the pain in her eyes; she had scented Darkclaw earlier and most likely knew that he was on his way here.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Snowpelt looked helplessly at Tigerheart who... wasn't there; at that point, he nearly gave up all together, but then he saw Sandfur there too, and he padded over, feeling woefully inadiquate and useless. "Sandfur?" He mewed hesitantly.

"Yes?" Sandfur asked as she looked over at him. She wondered what he was going to ask and wondered why he was hesitant. Her heart then started to speed up a little as she thought she knew what he was going to tell or ask her. She wondered if he was going to tell her the story of how he met Asterpaw/Tigerheart or ask her to be his mate. She wanted to hear either one or if it was something else, she would be happy with that as well. Edited by Dragonpelt

Darkclaw snarled and pumped his legs faster as he heard a familiar voice yowling in pain. He ducked behind some trees as he saw some rogues dash out, nearly missing him. Those must've been the ones who were stirring up trouble in ThunderClan.... Monstrous traitors. the tom thought, baring his teeth as he ducked quietly behind some bushes, leaving the tree. The second he was sure they couldn't see him much, his paws were pounding against the soft dirt, heading towards the ThunderClan entrance. As soon as he stepped past the slightly bloody barrier, he could pick out Sandfur and Snowpelt. A bit more searching and he found Ravenwing. Darkclaw's eyes tightened just with the sight of her, bruised. Darkclaw coughed quietly and shamefully walked towards Sandfur, not really looking at her, but at Ravenwing from the corner of his eye. "You okay Sandfur?" he asked worriedly, his gaze sad. He turned his head slightly to Snowpelt and gave a little nod, acknowledging his prescence.

Edited by brokenglass

Sandfur looked over at Darkclaw as he approached and replied, "I'm fine. If you're wondering who had yowled out in pain, that would be Ravenwing." She nodded her head in her direction and added, "Shadestar kicked her in the chest after she pinned him to the ground. She'll have bruised ribs for awhile." Then she said with a meaningful look in his eyes, "You two should talk about what happened that day. I'm not sure what happened but when I saw you come back, you looked gloomy; you might feel better."

Darkclaw nodded slightly when Sandfur said she was fine, but flinched when she told him what had happened to Ravenwing. At least it isn't worse.... Or dead. Darkclaw thought with a silent shudder, squeezing his eyes shut. When he opened them again, they were completely focused on Ravenwing. To her offer, Darkclaw sighed quietly in exasperation. "I should, huh? She hates me now, probably, but..." Darkclaw trailed off, not sure how to finish his words. His shoulders and tail slumped in saddened defeat, and his paws slowly padded towards Ravenwing, his shameful gaze cast downward.

[@mousy: honestly, i have no idea how silkpaw became silkstar... and it happened just like that too, she never got to be silkflame...]

Angelsong's blush creeped up to her face. "I...I" part of her was telling her that it'd never work between her and Whitefire. They were in different clans and all... Another part of her told her that she should stay here and be his mate. This part was much larger than the former. "Oh Whitefire!" she cried, running to him. [baywatch anyone?]

Thunderkit grinned at Goldenkit. "That was awesome."

Leopards rolled her over and pinned her down. she was slightly older and heavier than her so she could pin her down easily. she got off and wound around Dragonstar's legs. she was purring"i love you daddy. thank you for getting the Rougues away."she said. "your welcome Leopardkit."he said and gave her a swift, but affectionate lick between the ears

Whitefire was suprised when Angelsong cried and ran up to him.He went up to her to entwine his bushy tail with hers."Oh,Angelsong.I promise I'll take care of you,and not let you wander away,or get hurt."he meowed into her ear."What will happen with Demonstar?"he asked,pulling away.

Goldenkit waved his tail in appreciation.

((Can Goldenkit be apprenticed already?))

((sorry I poofed; i went to eat dinner))

Ravenwing was now laying down, trying hard not to make her bruised chest hurt more. She looked over at Darkclaw and smiled when she saw him head over to her spot. She noticed that his head was down but looked at him lovingly all the same. He must think that I hate him for what had happened."I love you Darkclaw and I would never hate you if that's what you're thinking," she said, "I understand now why I shouldn't be in WindClan with you and I'm okay with just seeing you when we can."

Sandfur smiled a little and said in reply before he walked over to Ravenwing, "I'm sure she doesn't hate you." She then watched as he walked over towards her friend. She knew that they would make things better again. She wasn't sure how they would but just knew that they would make up.

Edited by Dragonpelt