Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

<3 WrA soooo much. That rarely ever, ever, ever happens. Like maybe once a month.

Then again I don't usually RP in SW anymore... There's this one DK on my server called Kaala. If you want a good laugh, see if you can find her MRP on Warcraft Sues. It's... ugh.

Spine of Deathwing = done. Unfortunately, several guildies were unable to make it, so we didn't get credit for killing in a guild group....

but we are now staring at Madness of Deathwing.

Edited by Layn

Hope you have good DPS. I went on a 10m run the other week when we cancelled 25 due to attendance, even saving Kalecgos for last we had trouble. Of course it was with another guild and a handful of our alts, but these are all good raiders pushing it pretty hard.

In the same run we discovered that Hagara's ice lances are apparently my pets. :V

Well, considering that we're still attempting to recruit a new hunter (by the way, is "when I took you to the LFR and told you what to do on Spine so that you wouldn't wipe the group you completely ignored me and I had to use ALL my cooldowns to burst down enough bloods before you killed the amalgamation because you ignored the instructions" a good reason to deny someone's raid application?) I can't say for sure whether our dps is good....

also, you should log on wow lyth

Edited by Layn

I was about to, late for raid time in case of firelands. >>

And yes, failure to follow directions is a perfectly valid reason to tell him to gtfo your face.

nevermind about that :< apparently you have my kirin tor alt on ignore

I put a lot of people on ignore for stupid reasons. Did you need something in particular?

I put a lot of people on ignore for stupid reasons. Did you need something in particular?

not really, but now I'm sad to find that my char is on your ignore list....

idly wondering how long it would take to corpse run a lvl 18 from the blood elf area to winterspring....

where in winterspring...?

frostsabers are eating me! wheeee must run away!

So Lyth is not in Everlook, Winterfall Village, or Wintersaber Rock. Hmmmm......

Edited by Layn

I'm almost exclusively on Kirin Tor horde.

I play Alliance on Medivh. Currently making fish feasts lol

Ugh. The reconfiguration has already taken longer than the 15 minutes promised. This is not good. With the downtime this morning, and work before it ended, this is the first time I've been able to get on all day. And I have to get up early in the morning so I can't even stay on for very long. This is not good.

*wishes she could afford WoW and it's costs for an account, but is a poor, college student*

:C

Well, it finally finished after an hour of waiting, but, thankfully, I only had to download about 30 MB of data instead of the 20 to 30 GB of data some people apparently had to download. I just wish I could've been able to stay on longer than 30 minutes, and do more than just the two important dailies that I had been needing to do all day.

Well, it finally finished after an hour of waiting, but, thankfully, I only had to download about 30 MB of data instead of the 20 to 30 GB of data some people apparently had to download.  I just wish I could've been able to stay on longer than 30 minutes, and do more than just the two important dailies that I had been needing to do all day.

My guild had to postpone its raid time 40 minutes because of the reconfiguration. We spent an amusing half hour playing I Spy and teasing the three poor individuals whose downloads were taking forever.

We got Madness to 4%. FOUR PERCENT!!!!! And we had to call it because people had to log!

Sunday had better go well....

Edited by Layn

Hello there. I am an avid WoW player. i have lots of toon but only 2 are 85 so far. i am an achievement geter i love questing and pve. pvp isn't my thing although the occasional kill of the opposite faction is fun. any questions just ask smile.gif

My guild had to postpone its raid time 40 minutes because of the reconfiguration. We spent an amusing half hour playing I Spy and teasing the three poor individuals whose downloads were taking forever.

We got Madness to 4%. FOUR PERCENT!!!!! And we had to call it because people had to log!

Sunday had better go well....

I hope that Sunday does go better for you. Blizzard sure picked a day for the reconfiguration and patch release that was really inconvenient for a lot of people.

I hope that Sunday does go better for you. Blizzard sure picked a day for the reconfiguration and patch release that was really inconvenient for a lot of people.

Oh, we knew the patch was coming out today. Just no one had advance warning for the reconfiguration, which took a LONG time. If we had known there was going to be a reconfiguration, my guildies who get home from work at 7:50 (raid starts at 8) would've turned the launcher on to start the patch and reconfiguration before going to work.

Oh, we knew the patch was coming out today. Just no one had advance warning for the reconfiguration, which took a LONG time. If we had known there was going to be a reconfiguration, my guildies who get home from work at 7:50 (raid starts at 8) would've turned the launcher on to start the patch and reconfiguration before going to work.

For me it only took 15 minutes for the reconfiguration and 2 minutes for the patch and I have an slow internet connection. unsure.gif

20-30 GB?! I just had a 1.3GB download to patch. What were these people doing? Reinstalling from scratch? Jegus.

I just fired up WoW maybe an hour and a half before raid just in case it took a while. In the time it took me to play fetch with my mom's dog, wash my hands, have dinner and clean up afterward, it was completely done with plenty of time to spare before we were supposed to form up. o_O

Of course other people didn't think to patch earlier so raid was delayed an hour, but hey whatever. We cleared all the way through Spine in one night. Probably would've done a full clear if it wasn't for the delay. :V

Plus derping around on generals got us both Taste the Rainbow and Ping Pong Champion. And we got two bracer patterns omg I got to make my own BiS bracers and our platewearers have someone to go to for theirs now and also omg I have to make them for the rogues. <333

Also we learned that one of our rogues is still rolling FL 4pc. He's second place in DPS. So that means both our rogues are super-intelligent. o_o

Edited by Lythiaren

I may have read it wrong. They may have been commenting on how much the reconfiguration had reduced the data on their hard drives. I was just skimming through in a frustrated panic trying to see if anyone else was having the same problem I was.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Madness down.

Unfortunately, it was a group of five guildies, the wife of one of my realid friends, and four pugs. Hopefully next week we'll actually get it as a guild group....

A few weeks of Madness, and we'll be ready to start heroics!

Edited by Layn

I can't wait for dailies to reset. 600 rep ;;

I've been playing WoW for several years but scarcely. I have several toons and only one is past 80 at the moment. Not an avid raider of PVPer, but love questing and tinkering around with the classes.

I'm getting real sick and tired of the glitch that keeps force logging me out when ever I try to walk or run through SW. Thankfully, people have pestered Blizzard enough on the Battle.net forums that they've had to start taking it seriously, and I've joined my voice with them.