Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

The simplest and easiest way to get Holding Hands is to link the east and west conduits, and then make a chain across the middle using /range 10, starting from the south to the north, without linking to any of the rods until everyone is in position.

-jumps back into the thread after having been gone for forever- Hiya everybody! =D Guess who's going to be back in game very soon! [like, probably within the next few days.]

My brother bought me a Scroll of Resurrection.

Enjoyed my last 7 days of World of Warcraft, then it all ended.

Farewell. sad.gif

I just bought a subscription along with the two main big expansions, Lich King and Cataclysm.

Pretty much sums up the last twp weeks of my life:

user posted image

5/8 Heroic as of Wednesday. Now it's onward to Firefighter v2.

Also, the top guild on our server fell apart. This means Late Night Elites is the only 25man guild remaining on Kirin Tor.

Edited by Lythiaren

Bought Cata today. Yay~ Glad to finally be caught up to everyone else, at least until MoP is released.

Currently reinstalling the game after a two year break. I have a level 68 tauren druid, any tips/ advice upon entering the game after so long?

My Laptop is too old to play WoW on. *sobs*

So I spend my time reading the lore and everything so that when I get a new laptop, I shall know all. Muahahahahahaha!

My favorite race is Belfs, though I like the Forsaken, too.

FOR THE HORDE! DIE ALLIANCE SCUM! :3

Yes. Just yes.

How about no. I'd rather neither die and we have a WC50 or WoW15 than have the Horde kill off the Alliance or vice versa.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Ditto. It's World of Warcraft. Besides, you can't say one side is inherently better than the other when both are guilty of some pretty nasty war crimes.

In other news, 6/8 Heroic. Onward to Spine. :x

lol the thread is on page 3.

Check it out. (linked for size)

I missed ascendant council heroic and the achievement cleanup (abyss will stare back into you, stay chill, four play) last night due to work, but h ima flyingmao.

EDIT: 2/3 plates down on Spine, we just need to make that last roll and the remainder of the fight rests solely in the hands of our healers and their ability to keep us all up with reduced health pools. And compared to Spine, heroic Madness is supposedly a cakewalk. This is it, we're finishing this expansion before MoP. The one and only 25man guild on the server that stuck it out to the end.

EDIT2: So I realized tonight that I've turned in well over 18,000 dailies on my main alone. Not sure how I should feel about this. I know my guild is busy laughing though, since that means I've personally accounted for at least 20% of the guild's progress on the 75k dailies achievement. Better than personally skinning 20,000 beasts, I guess? Certainly more stimulating. And as pretty much the only main with skinning? Yeah that's also my department. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

I´m on Spine heroic too, but that fight is really hard may we can kill him and get the title this week. smile.gif

We've killed heroic Hagara exactly once, and that was two weeks ago. Don't think we'll be making any more progress before MoP, since we have exactly the right number of Hour of Twilight takers, and when the MoP patch comes out, I won't be able to take two anymore.

Omg! Can't wait to tackle the mysteries of pet battling!

Eh, in my opinion, WoW doesn't become fun until you reach maximum level. So the free version really isn't very good, because you can only reach level 20.

Hmm I have the felling the "free version" is an free server which is not from blizzard, but I can be wrong...

WoW eats lives... its so addicting.

However I quit WoW, due to the fact [/ begin rant] that the server (to me) was full of ungrateful brats that ask for aid in a quest, and when aid was given just yell at you for 'interfering' with their game. [/end rant]

I now prefer single player PC games, at least the NPCs don't yell at you for helping them.

I play WoW, but I don't interact with other players. 6_9 I just love the atmosphere, quest descriptions, graphics, etc. Other players can muck it up. It's also a great way for me to relax.

I think the game is fun, no matter what level you're at. :> Well... personally, I hate the Outland, and I got pretty sick of Northrend, but the rest is fun.

Hmm I have the felling the "free version" is an free server which is not from blizzard, but I can be wrong...

Actually, the free version gives you access to any realm you want, you just can't use any chats other than whispers, party chat, and raid chat. I know because when I first started, I was playing the starter version and I went to my friends realm to play with her.

Yesss. Cinematics are always my favourite part of each expansion.

Chen Stormstout is my hero.

Also hi I'm a Savior of Azeroth woo!

Also look what happened in LFR today :|

Edited by Lythiaren