Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Hey guys guess what I got the other day.

Go on, guess. I'll even give you a hint. It's another mount. Guess which one guess which one! :V

Edited by Lythiaren

Aeonaxx's mount?

Also agreeing with what was said about the Draenei starting area earlier, it was good when it was released but it's so out of date now, really hope if gets revamped in mists.

Yeah, I RP quite a bit. Especially since I have no mouse and it's hard for me to do anything actually fighting-wise with a trackpad.

Ask Maavra on Medivh how she managed to raid all through FL with a trackpad. She literally only started using a mouse when her laptop died and she was forced to move to a desktop for two weeks.

Not sure if I'm in the draenai training grounds. I'm screwing around in the southern barrens.

Then no, you aren't tongue.gif

It's probably worth reading the quest text if you're finding you're not interested, although I never do so I can't really say how much it helps!

There are a lot of other options as well if you're bored of levelling. I have a tendency to just to instances the whole time and do archaeology while I'm queuing, but it's really a personal preference thing. Just try lots of stuff out and see what you want to do really.

Edit: as an added note there are more zones than just Southern Barrens at that level, I've only done that one but I hear the that plaguelands are quite good?

Edited by Slim12

I don't find either of the Barrens to be very interesting. Actually, I don't like a lot of low level areas anymore. :/ Kind of sucks when trying to get up alts.

Zach said that Felwood has been improved by a LOT, and that it is just lore-tastic in there. I might have to check it out.

Ask Maavra on Medivh how she managed to raid all through FL with a trackpad. She literally only started using a mouse when her laptop died and she was forced to move to a desktop for two weeks.

The main issue with my trackpad is that along with it being a trackpad, the left mouse click button doesn't work. So, to select ANYTHING, I need to double tap the trackpad, which only works about 40% of the time.

I hate not having a mouse. sad.gif

I can heal on my RP main, though.

Oh, people, add me if you're on these servers.

Burning Legion: Quincetart (Main), Mothran (Warlock Alt)

Moonguard: Falluunia (RP Main)

Darkspear: Aaret (Rogue Alt)

Shandris: Magistrix (Mage Alt)

Turalyon: Rincamac (Paladin Alt)

I have Altitis rolleyes.gif

Ashes of Al'ar?

Pureblood Firehawk?

Raven Lord?...

One / two of the two frostwyrms from ICC?

INVINCIBLE?

I already had two of those. Raven Lord I've had for the past year or two (and is my primary ground mount because I got him first try >> *DUCKS*) and I got Icebound a couple weeks ago. :3

Aeonaxx's mount?

Also agreeing with what was said about the Draenei starting area earlier, it was good when it was released but it's so out of date now, really hope if gets revamped in mists.

Had PSD for about a month or two, he supplanted TLPD as my primary non-flightform flyer. I even made a post about how amazed I was that he was up for as long as he was before I flew up and murdered him. owo;;

Rivendare's mount?

That's the one. XD

I think I spent around an hour and a half in Stratholme after spending an hour killing Slabhide in Stonecore for the vitreous drake. I was about ready to give up on mount farming for the day, not even kidding. Someone said "tb queue yet" in guild so I responded with "deathcharger yet" while I was popping the second ziggurat... and while I was waiting for the bug-infested shortcut to reopen I went "I'll even take doorboss at this point so I have an excuse to just go away". What do you know, that very run... >>

Further data to corroborate the theory that the RNG gods just like to mess with you. They'll withhold that thing you're farming for until you whine to guild chat. :<

Edited by Lythiaren

The main issue with my trackpad is that along with it being a trackpad, the left mouse click button doesn't work. So, to select ANYTHING, I need to double tap the trackpad, which only works about 40% of the time.

I hate not having a mouse. sad.gif

I can heal on my RP main, though.

Oh, people, add me if you're on these servers.

Burning Legion: Quincetart (Main), Mothran (Warlock Alt)

Moonguard: Falluunia (RP Main)

Darkspear: Aaret (Rogue Alt)

Shandris: Magistrix (Mage Alt)

Turalyon: Rincamac (Paladin Alt)

I have Altitis rolleyes.gif

Sweet! One of your characters is on Moon Guard; that's where I am.

That's the one. xd.png

I think I spent around an hour and a half in Stratholme after spending an hour killing Slabhide in Stonecore for the vitreous drake.  I was about ready to give up on mount farming for the day, not even kidding.  Someone said "tb queue yet" in guild so I responded with "deathcharger yet" while I was popping the second ziggurat... and while I was waiting for the bug-infested shortcut to reopen I went "I'll even take doorboss at this point so I have an excuse to just go away".  What do you know, that very run... >>

Further data to corroborate the theory that the RNG gods just like to mess with you.  They'll withhold that thing you're farming for until you whine to guild chat. :<

I confess, I armoried your main xd.png

I tanked FL tonight! On my ilvl 357 warrior! And we even got 6/7 before running out of time!

Going to start H Shannox on Tuesday, really can't wait.

Edited by Layn

Good luck with that. H Shannox is a jerk. He's technically on farm for us and yet still, our MT manages to get eaten by the debuff. Repeatedly. I have to pick him up sometimes, all the while hoping that if Rageface decides he wants Pora for dinner the Face Rage team gets a crit. H Rhyolith is easier, trust me.

MOAR EDIT: Fandral dropped a flamescythe. I'm a firecat.

*GLEE*

Even moar edit: Tried warrior tanking for the first time ever with my little worgen. I get a warrior DPS who runs ahead of me spamming taunt and heroic throw to chain pull. He's a warrior, what does he care about healing? He has VICTORY RUSH.

I still don't know how well I did. :|a

Edited by Lythiaren

As a healer:

I HATE HATE HATE it when a tank isn't properly geared.

Leveling my Disc Priest, Scarlet Monastery: Cathedral

I was having a LOT of trouble keeping the guy up.

Me: "Are you even geared to tank?"

Him: "Yep."

Me: *inspects* "....You have way more strength than stamina, and some rogue gear."

Me: Yeah but its not that big of a deal.

YES IT IS. IT IS THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

He was obviously geared for DPS and got tired of the long dungeon finder queue. I can understand up to level 30, if you mess up. But after that, it is unacceptable.

UNACCEPTABLE! dry.gif

Hi der.

My name is Riffin, I enjoy feral charging Ragnaros and drowning in lava.

I are good tank, yuss?

Hi der.

My name is Riffin, I enjoy feral charging Ragnaros and drowning in lava.

I are good tank, yuss?

My name for drowning in lava is lava swimming xd.png

You're a lava swimming tank!

Got Ragnar-O's on Sunday. We were totally not expecting that!

user posted image

Lichboomkin will eat your babies

Also;

user posted image

Got the 25man drake, plus the title 'of the Ashen Verdict.'

I am a happy bearchicken n_n

Congrats!

I'm still working on 10m uld drake..

As for raiding cata raids.. I get told I need to get vent.. okay, got it.. now they say I need DBM. Yeah, screw that.

I know its free but I don't download stuff. :l I screw up every time.

vent is used for coordination because some things happen too quickly to type it out. DBM is another thing that warns you that bad stuff is going on, and to move out of it. Useful for something that happens to you, and only you, that you have to move out of or you die, and it also gives you timers for when stuff that will affect the whole group will go off, so you have some warning for when the raid leader calls out on vent to move.

If you tell me what type of OS you have, I can tell you how to download DBM so it will work properly and not mess anything up.

EEEEK after class though I'm LATE

Edited by Layn

I need DBM. Yeah, screw that.

I hope you realize that Blizz designs all raid encounters under the assumption that all raiders use either DBM or BigWigs.

DBM is very useful. :3 Even when you're not in the actual raid or dungeon.

I remember trying to talk to Zach while I was leveling my priest. A DBM message popped up saying that he was in the middle of a boss fight in the Vortex Pinnacle (heroic), and I was like "Oops, better not bother the tank then!" Then it showed when he beat it so I could send him a quick "congrats". ^__^ I love it.

HEROIC ALYSRAZOR. DEAD.

WOO.

*confetti*

Congrats!

I'm still working on 10m uld drake..

As for raiding cata raids.. I get told I need to get vent.. okay, got it.. now they say I need DBM. Yeah, screw that.

I got the 10man drake quite recently too, I love the proto's, they look so derpy n_n

And get dbm, srsly. Makes your life so much easier! Especially if you're a tank, or you don't understand a fight very well.

And grats Lyth! n_n

Fairly sure my guild tried H-Shannox, not sure how well it went though. I sorta zone in and out of g-chat.