Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Chen Stormstout is my hero.

Also hi I'm a Savior of Azeroth woo!

Also look what happened in LFR today :|

That reminds me of the time the tanks decided to jump off the tower as we pulled in ten man DX

Congrats! I'd love to get the Phoenix myself, but it's way too rare (and being in a raid doesn't help either). I just count myself lucky that I have Rivendare's Deathcharger when some of my own guildies don't even have it.

I'm just so excited it dropped. It's the one mount I've wanted more than any other mount in the entire game, to the point where I was gathering up every other mount I possibly could to compensate until I got it. @_@

I mean, I got the DS glory drake tonight too, but instead of flying around on a purple Alextrasza mount I'm too busy going RAINBOWS AND FIRE YESSSSSSS.

EDIT:

user posted image

Obvious duping is obvious.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Lythiaren

Unless they really get Shadowmourne on that man characters. That's always a possibility

Kirin Tor is in the farthest backwater reaches of the WoW server world; when Cata hit even the gold sellers on our server jumped ship. There's no way anyone would roll 4 DKs and complete Shadowmourne four times, much less FIVE people doing it. There's a dozen on the Alliance AH as well. There have been no 25man guilds left save ours ever since Zodiac collapsed, so unless OpenRaid has been very, very active on our server for some contrived reason, there's no way they're all obtained legit. If they're not duping (and I don't care what Blizzard is saying officially, they have to save face but there's proof like "I'm out of stock, give me half an hour" and then suddenly having 10 deathchargers/tigers, or 200 QGs) it's a bunch of stolen accounts coordinated by gold sellers on other servers which then transfer in. And yes, I've even found out how they're doing it. They're attaching cheat engines to their WoW clients to mess with how containers give out their contents.

Another dead giveaway is, of course, the total lack of other Shadowmourne box items. No lockets, no tabards, nothing. One of the dupers even straight-up admitted to it and went on and on about how they're making a killing selling the gold they get from this.

Edited by Lythiaren

I will buy the Collectors Edition tomorrow and then I can finaly play the new game. I tried to get it today but the seller don`t wanted to give it to me. dry.gif

I have more than one account... so I prepurchased the standard version for my main account and I have a CE preorder for my secondary so I can charge out the gates right at midnight and go. >_>

The mount and pet are bnet account-wide, anyway. ZOOM GOES THE MURDERCAT.

Who's excited I'm excited I'm so -EXCIT----ED you wouldn't believe aaaaaaaa

Edited by Lythiaren

I`m excited too, I can`t wait until I can get my CE tomorrow and start to play. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Didn't get too far last night, but I have to say that it looks good right now. I just wish the opening quests were instanced. Fighting with about several hundred Alliance players to destroy one ship, heck, fighting several hundred Alliance players just to see the ship, wasn't very fun. And let's not mention the lag on the Skyfire. The price I pay for being on a realm with a high population. But after that, it was beautiful. I'm just hoping that the spawn rate decreases as the number of players going through the area decreases, otherwise, my two lower level toons are going to have a very hard time if I have to solo theses quests with them.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

level 88. I predict I'll reach 90 on Friday, since I have a test on Friday that I have to spend most of Thursday reviewing for (which will cut down on my Thursday levelling time significantly). Once the test is over I WILL NOT SLEEP until I get 90!

Edited by Layn

*doesn't get MoP until Christmas*

... *coughcough*

Anyway, the pet battles are really fun, I'm enjoying them so far. :3 Nice break between Hyjal dailies when I'm not ready to leave WoW yet. Now if only this lag could be fixed...

Edited by Zovesta

I am my guild's first level 90. Yay.

I am my guild's first level 90. Yay.

Me too. xd.png

There where people who hit lvl 90 at the first day, I have no clue how they did it. blink.gif

I might be, but one of my guildmates was sick yesterday when I had to work and did some serious catching up. She might be able to be our first level 90 even if works too. T_T

Me too.  xd.png

There where people who hit lvl 90 at the first day, I have no clue how they did it. blink.gif

By not sleeping, basically. I know three of Kirin Tor's server firsts: the druid (also server first 90) is a RealID friend of mine, the DK (my GM) and the hunter (guildmate). We almost had shaman, too. They all pretty much slept until a little before the expansion unlocked and charged out the gates with several shots of 5 hour energy at the ready. Took about 16-17 hours for the first few, and the hunter got his about 20 hours in.

I was lagging too hard to compete, myself. Disconnecting every five minutes was not fun.

Edited by Lythiaren

Not sleeping, and also reading up on the most efficient method of getting experience quickly.

If I hadn't had homework due on Tuesday, I would've tried for it myself.

I've never gotten an expansion as soon as it was released, honestly, so I've never really understood competing. I suspect it'll take me about three weeks to get to level 90 from 85 haha.

As a side note, been avoiding battlegrounds for about two years now, forgot how fun they were! Just another way for me to kill time.

Oh my friends just wanted to be first to get at the endgame doodads, to get them before other people start crowding the areas and making it harder. I know my GM had Order of the Cloud Serpent exalted within a few short hours of hitting 90, because he was literally the only one looking for eggs. He got Lorewalkers early the next day, I believe.

Ohh, I see. That's part of why I avoid playing the game as soon as it comes out, actually. I mainly like playing when I'm one of maybe five people in the whole area.

After i got paid tomorrow i will buy the pack and start wow again. Havent been playing for ages. Gonna start from lvl 1 wink.gif. Hunter of course.

And Finally started. I am on Twilights Hammer pvp realm. I am just a lvl 26 Orc Hunter. Tamed Humar the PrideLord,Eecheyake right now. Killed Ursulos. LvLing seems to be easier now. Also, wthgjhgjhgjhgjhg Aimed shot is so OP. I One shot anything with it %95 of the time i use it lol, i guess thats why i am lvling faster also i am loving the new pet battle stystem. When i move to another map i battle and catch anything i didnt have. smile.gif I love my Cheetah Cub. My ign is Gorca.