Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Bad news: we didn't get Madness down tonight

Good news: since we didn't get Madness down tonight, our rogue will be ready to start collecting crystal clusters when we down Madness on sunday.

We full cleared 25man last night and had enough time left over to punch Alizabal. Heroic FL tonight, oh dear. D:

Hopefully Rhyolith will drop me a cape tonight. >>

Also: Check out my new title. |D

o_o

The one I was on at once (a friend pulled me to it) got shut down. >_>

It also got boring, seeing as I didn't have to work for anything. /additem [Link or ID]

Not surprising. Blizz actively seeks out private servers and routinely dishes out C&D letters. Which is more than can be said of some other MMOs, I guess. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

50 essences to go. /sigh. So tired of pugging FL, but getting closer and closer to being done with it on my mage (and therefore, able to tank it for my other guildies, meaning shorter time to get a group together) each week.

Heart of the aspects mount makes me drool.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

I know. I couldn't wait to get a golden dragon so I bought it already. I couldn't resist after some of my new guildies said they had gotten it or were queuing for it (the potential limit also played a role as well).

I know. I couldn't wait to get a golden dragon so I bought it already. I couldn't resist after some of my new guildies said they had gotten it or were queuing for it (the potential limit also played a role as well).

there was a "limit" to celestial steeds as well, it's just the blizzard store being confused and not being able to process digital goods as having infinite stock.

It's gigantic and unwieldy, I love it. It even fits in the UC elevator, though I need to zoom in all the way to minimize the inevitable disorientation. XD

Also: is it a good or bad thing that I've farmed the tokens required for four swift lovebirds? >_>

Good, in that you can sell them and make gold in a few months, and be very rich.

Bad in that there are PROBABLY better things you could have been doing with your time.

I already have 140k on my main. xd.png

I have hardly any, and it all goes to buying enchanting mats and making cauldrons and feasts.

Last night I was extremely lucky when it came to Archaeology. XD

3 companions (Mechanical Gnome, Crawling Claw, Pterrodax Hatchling) and a mount (the raptor). My friends were convinced it was all hax, but no. ALL LEGIT. So pumped. Can't wait to dig more today.

I have hardly any, and it all goes to buying enchanting mats and making cauldrons and feasts.

Gather your own mats! Then they're freeeeeeeeee

Gather your own mats! Then they're freeeeeeeeee

there are herbing bots. and fishing bots. so it's a LOT of effort to gather much of anything.

I've NEVER had an issue with bots, especially since there are multiple zones to get everything except Heartblossom, and Deepholm is oozing that stuff. If your reason for not going out to gather something is "bots exist" then I'm going to cross my arms and give you the skeptical face.

Edited by Lythiaren

user posted image

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I have the worst luck in heroics/pvp, but when it comes to raids I get all teh tier items. ninja.gif

WoW was my first MMORPG and I played it for over two years almost every day. o_O

I started right before the LK raid came out.

I ended up getting Kingslayer on three of my 80s. Two were healers.

My first 80 and main toon was my Disc Priest. I loved her. I was pretty good at healing (Awesome I was told. I still thought I sucked sometimes. lol) and I didn't really dps much..

I am an achievement wh0re so I tried to get a lot of those.. And mounts.. I love getting mounts.. I had 114 or so when I quit. lol

I was on a really popular server, so my boyfriend (at the time. Ex now.) and some guild mates wanted to do the free transfer when Cata came out. Well, they hated the server and paid to move back so I was stuck on a boring server. Ugh. I'll never hear the end of it from my friend I forced to go. xd.png

I haven't played it in a while, my friends stopped playing it. Then we all went to Star Wars: ToR, but that game has a horrible frame rate on my computer, so I'm not even playing that at the moment. >.>;;

Edited by HeatherVnal

So what does everyone think about how they're doing the Scroll of Rez now?

You know. With the free faction transfer, free server transfer, free "auto-level to 80", and free armor for the lv 80.Oh, and updating your game up to Cataclysm.

...hm.

Heroic Morchok down~

So what does everyone think about how they're doing the Scroll of Rez now?

You know. With the free faction transfer, free server transfer, free "auto-level to 80", and free armor for the lv 80.Oh, and updating your game up to Cataclysm.

...hm.

I'm using it on my secondary account to get the mount on my main (who has both RAF mounts too), then I'm going to derp it up on an insta-80 alliance hunter. Heading straight to Mulgore to tame Ghost Howl; then Jade Harley will have a Becquerel! :V

I'm using it on my secondary account to get the mount on my main (who has both RAF mounts too), then I'm going to derp it up on an insta-80 alliance hunter. Heading straight to Mulgore to tame Ghost Howl; then Jade Harley will have a Becquerel! :V

... *thumbs up* I approve.

I gave a Scroll to my friend. It's awesome for her, because she only had up to BC and she was on a different server. Now her Undead Warlock is over on Norgannon with me as a lv 80 and we can have adventures together! ;w;

I'm just messaging all my old guildies who don't play WoW anymore, trying to find one who will take the time to enter in a time code if I buy a month of WoW time for them. So far I have one person who doesn't remember their account info who's emailing blizzard about it. lol. Trying to get two... one for my alliance mage, one for my horde mage.

Edited by Layn

... *thumbs up* I approve.

It gets better, Jade is a worgen with the whitest fur I coud give her. DOG TIER JADE WOO. >D

It gets better, Jade is a worgen with the whitest fur I coud give her. DOG TIER JADE WOO. >D

fwehfjkhwef yes

Man, they seriously need white fur for the Worgen. D: Not just a lightish grey. WHITE. I understand that they want Worgen to look oh so dark and edgy but gosh.