Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Looks like Patch 4.3 is coming out tomorrow morning, and wouldn't you know, the servers will all be down during the best time for me to be on. T_T And I just reached Lvl 85 too.

Oh wow, congrats on lv 85! :D You made it there fast. It took me foreeeveeerrrrrr. Mostly because I got bored and had a billion alts.

But yes, 4.3! Huzzah! It is a time for rejoice! XD I finally get my beautiful new mount! <3 Oh, and the new dungeons and raid look pretty boss too.

Looks like Patch 4.3 is coming out tomorrow morning, and wouldn't you know, the servers will all be down during the best time for me to be on. T_T And I just reached Lvl 85 too.

Yay!! Now I get my Tyrael's charger mount!

Oh wow, congrats on lv 85! biggrin.gif You made it there fast. It took me foreeeveeerrrrrr. Mostly because I got bored and had a billion alts.

But yes, 4.3! Huzzah! It is a time for rejoice! xd.png I finally get my beautiful new mount! <3 Oh, and the new dungeons and raid look pretty boss too.

Yeah. When I choose to accomplish an objective, I tend to stubbornly pursue it no matter what the cost (I even made my mother and grandmother mad at Thanksgiving by playing too much tongue.gif ). But, I just wish work and the downtime for the servers would let me play the game for more than just an hour tomorrow, especially since work won't let me play Skyward Sword at all!

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Currently sitting in Dragon Soul looking at the first mobs. My guild's raid starts in an hour! *excited*

Good luck, Layn! :D Hope you guys have fun.

The dungeons look fantastic, especially Well of Eternity. Lore.. lore everywhere!

The first boss was EASY!

You should log on Melna and talk to us!

I've been Mag'har rep grinding all day. FINALLY got exalted and got all of the Talbuks. <3 Been riding around on the Silver War Talbuk. One of my favorite ground mounts.

Now I'm going to start Cenarion Expedition rep grinding and continue working for the Reins of the Raven Lord. :V

Second boss down after a bit of trouble. Working on third boss's trash.

Tyrael's Charger made my Org look like a school of jellyfish. The novelty wore off for me in less than 5 minutes, to be honest. :|

Then again that may or may not be related to the fact that I was very quickly siezed by the fact that I only had 5 bag spaces left.

Now I have lots of space and a bunch of my gold has mysteriously disappeared.

Tyrael's Charger made my Org look like a school of jellyfish. The novelty wore off for me in less than 5 minutes, to be honest. :|

Then again that may or may not be related to the fact that I was very quickly siezed by the fact that I only had 5 bag spaces left.

Now I have lots of space and a bunch of my gold has mysteriously disappeared.

Oh dear. Did you get hacked?

No, I think the ethereals took it. My idol and staff collections are now also "mysteriously" in their possession :V

But no seriously, I'm just being facetious. I actually filled my void storage to the brim within minutes, and that's where my gold went. PRECIOUS BAG SPACE. XD

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh I thought you were serious laugh.gif , I was like "ethereals? what the heck are those they sound terrible"

Oh I thought you were serious :lol: , I was like "ethereals? what the heck are those they sound terrible"

XD

Nah ethereals are actually pretty neat, they're the weird glowy mummy dudes now found somewhere in your local faction capital. They also comprise an Outland faction. They love money almost as much as a goblin loves explosions. :3

xd.png

Nah ethereals are actually pretty neat, they're the weird glowy mummy dudes now found somewhere in your local faction capital. They also comprise an Outland faction. They love money almost as much as a goblin loves explosions. :3

Has your guild started Dragon Soul yet? Mine is now 3/8, and going to be killing Hagara at least on Sunday. Probably more than Hagara, tbh.

That new Raid Finder is BS. I just looked at the Q&A for it on Battle.net and read that you need to be, at minimum, level 85 with a average item level of 372 just to use the random feature that's pretty much standard on the Dungeon Finder. And to top it all off, the items you get through the Raids from the Raid Finder are at a lower level than if you were to enter them on your own with a party of your own, and out of all of the Raids available, only Deathwing will drop any weapons and his part of Dragon Soul won't be available for another week! Why did they even include it if their going to limit the resulting Raids like that? It defeats one of the purposes of going on a raid. *sigh* Guess I'll have to get the items I need from Heroic Level dungeons, once I can get into them anyway (I still have an average item level of only 320).

Um.... I don't think that's bad. The Raid Finder raids are easier than the non Raid Finder raids. Providing incentive to do them on normal difficulty. The high item level requirement is so that even if your raid gets someone who is an idiot, at least they're an idiot in ilvl 372 gear. For Firelands, I would not have brought anyone to a raid if they were under 355 ilvl, and that's bare minimum, the-person-has-cleared-Firelands-on-five-other-alts-every-week people. For normal people I would require 360 ilvl or higher.

Raid Finder raids = easy achieves and loot. The downside of Raid Finder raids = the loot is not as good as a non Raid Finder raid... (which is only natural, because the non Raid Finder raids are harder...) and there are some items that don't drop in Raid Finder raids. Another incentive to not use the Raid Finder is that while all eight bosses are out now for normal groups, Raid Finder groups have to wait. Ensuring that the world/realm first deathwing kills go to normal raid and static pug groups, rather than random people doing Deathwing on easy mode. And preventing normal raid and static pug groups from queueing for Deathwing, learning the fight on easy mode, then crushing him on Normal once they've had practice. Heroic Firelands drops loot that's a higher item level than normal Firelands, because heroic Firelands is harder. Normal Dragon Soul is to Raid Finder Dragon Soul what Heroic Firelands is to Normal Firelands.

If you play Alliance, realid friend me. I'll tank you through some random normals to get you gear.

Edited by Layn

I can understand that they want people to be strong enough, but he only problem with that is that I'm tying to get higher level items so I can become stronger and the only place I can find them currently is the three level 84-85 only Normal dungeons (which is very limiting).

While I appreciate the offer for help, I don't think were on the same server (I'm on Moon Guard), otherwise I'd gladly accept.

if you realid friend someone, you can queue for dungeons with them. what's your character name?

Her name is Azurefire (yes I'm a G.I.R.L. tongue.gif ). She's a Human Warlock. But I'm actually running late for work at the moment so it'll have to wait 'til tonight. Sorry.

urk, you can't log on for two seconds?

Also the new 5-mans all give 378 gear and only require 353, so you could use those to gear up as well.

Yeah, hopefully it shouldn't take him too long to gear up if I can drag him over the last hurdle before 329 ilvl with my warrior.

He's at 326!

332!

Edited by Layn