Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Has your guild started Dragon Soul yet? Mine is now 3/8, and going to be killing Hagara at least on Sunday.  Probably more than Hagara, tbh.

We're there also, working on Hagara tomorrow night. After probably hitting LFR for a practice run again like we did tonight. A bunch of the core raiders are going into overdrive on the raid finder for practice.

I... don't know why I rolled on the raid finder glove token. I have heroic FL offset gloves. These gloves are inferior. Maybe I'm just in a rush to bite everything to death. :|

I'm also being weird though. I've discovered that I can kill Booty Bay bruisers without getting punted around town like a beach ball. 2597/21k Revered with Bloodsail... >>

EDIT: Hagara down after 3-4 attempts. Ultraxion activate! Why don't healers have cast bars on target of target enabled. Healers without mouseover macros are FIRED. >8(

Edited by Lythiaren

People in trade chat are comparing "average dps pulled while naked" for various classes and specs. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Never played it before, but am interested in what I've seen. Looks like my type of game. smile.gif However, do you have to pay a monthly fee even if you buy it from a shop?

You have to pay a monthly fee. Though in my opinion, the monthly fee gives you more for your dollar than other similar games that are "free to play" but you have to spend money to buy good items.

Also, isn't WoW overall cheaper to play then continuously buying $60 games (with endings, no less)? I mean, in WoW there is ALWAYS something to do. Yeah, people complain that they're bored and that they have nothing to do in game, but I doubt those people have ALL of the companions/mounts/achievements/done all of the quests/etc etc.

Yeah, I know I know, different strokes for different folks, but I'm being picky and saying that they should instead say "There is nothing that I WANT to do in game." :P

Edited by MellaBella

Yeah the only person who had any reason to say "I'm out of stuff to do" was that one Taiwanese druid who got all the achievements a couple years ago, and content has been added since then. Besides, I'm not sure he had all the mounts yet! xd.png

I mean yeah, some things you can't get anymore (ie. retired mounts/titles/pets/tabards/items/reps such as amani war bear, scarab lord title, spirit of competition, argent dawn tabard, scepter of the shifting sands, Shen'dralar rep, etc.) but even despite those retired things you can still do other stuff and get new things that are just as special. Be it something difficult to get like a fire hawk, or something small but still fun, like a rainbow generator or singing sunflower.

BUT ANYWAY what do you guys think of the new Darkmooon? Got your sea pony yet? Took me 73 casts to get mine. :3

Oh yeah, new Darkmoon came out! I'll go check that out right now. :D

I CAUGHT A SEA PONY!!!!!!!

LIGHTSTORM IS GEARED FOR NEW HEROICS!!!

Edited by Layn

Ugh! This extended maintenance is so frustrating! Even though I have the day off today, everyone has demanded my time today limiting the amount of time I have to play today, and the maintenance, which Blizzard keeps extending further and further, is only making it worse.

I bet the extended maintenance is because the fix for the LFR exploit had some unforseen issues.

Ugh! This extended maintenance is so frustrating! Even though I have the day off today, everyone has demanded my time today limiting the amount of time I have to play today, and the maintenance, which Blizzard keeps extending further and further, is only making it worse.

at least you're geared for new heroics now

People were abusing a bug in the LFR feature to get extra gear off bosses. Some people had their 4sets from it already.

Everyone who used that exploit has been banned for 3-8 days. Notably, this includes most (if not all) of DREAM Paragon. Byebye, world first.

If they DO get world first despite the consequences they have been given, then.. wow.

I've been reading threads on other forums of people getting banned. A bunch of them are actually COMPLAINING about getting banned because they say it's BLIZZARD'S FAULT for leaving the problem in the game. Me and a bunch of people were like "Seriously? That is NO EXCUSE." It specifically states in the ToS that abusing glitches will result in negative consequences, so it is THEIR fault.

*facepalm* I mean, really?

Hey, Ensidia picked themselves up enough after their collapse to get the world first heroic no-deaths Sinestra, didn't they? XD

And yes, Mella, it's really sad that people are trying to blame Blizzard. The bug existed in PTR, yes. The problem was that it wasn't reported, and therefore it wasn't fixed. Because Blizz didn't know about it. People thought they could get away with it if they didn't report it. They almost did, but now they pay. Do the crime, do the time, folks.

Edited by Lythiaren

By the end of the week, Lightstorm should be geared for doing LFR raids : )

/proud of self

It's letting be connect, so yeah WoW is up.

Some people do seem to be having a little bit of trouble, though. Not sure why. o-o

The stupidity of people is astounding.

Spine of Deathwing. "Don't talk to the guy behind us."

Paladin talks to him. WHY ARE THERE TENTACLES. WHAT IS GOING ON.

EDIT: Got me a new stick off Yor'sahj. Aww yeeee. The only downside is no more firecat.

Edited by Lythiaren

Lightstorm's now geared for LFR! Time to drag him to kill the first four bosses!

I used to play WoW.... Had a lvl 68 tauren druid, but my stupid old computer ran out of memory so I couldn't dowload the pre-patch thing. They wrecked the hunter too sad.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

I don't think stamina stacking is a good idea. Better to stack dodge and mastery. High health does no good if bosses can swat you around like a fly.

Yeah really, stam stacking is a terrible idea. You should be stacking agility, dodge, mastery and crit. If it sounds like cat gear that's because it mostly is, except you're using shifting gems instead of delicates. You want to proc as much savage defense as possible, and that happens when you (non-DoT) crit.

Guild killed Ultraxion on Sunday after much struggling and a pug healer who wasn't as good as our normal healer, which means he enraged at 5 minutes instead of 6 (because the pug healer couldn't heal past the five minute point, not even a little). Hopefully it'll be easier tonight.

Apparently someone hacked into my account and sold all of my stuff. But they left the armour I was wearing on and left the characters the same otherwise...

*shrug*

Call Blizz and they will fix it. Continuing to stand by my brother's experience; his account gets hacked, he gives them a call, everything restored (or at least in the mailbox) within two hours. The sooner you call them the quicker they can find the records and get you your stuff.

Edited by Lythiaren

Just found this out.. KIN Raiders (Korean guild) got World First for Heroic Madness of Deathwing. ^__^ Awesome for them.