Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

So I respecced fire. On Tuesday, I will take great pleasure in telling the hunter who's been whining at me that I'm using the wrong spec that he's using the wrong spec.

... Okay I faction changed Jade because I realized shorty goblin engineer Jade would be funnier than tall grossfemdog Jade. She's now radioactive green. >>

VIAL OF SHADOWS FINALLY DROPPED hfjkashdjksahfjksakdas yay. Now I just need that stupid drape off heroic Rhyolith and I'll not have to worry about gear again until heroic shoulders fall out of Morchok. Or a better Vial of Shadows, or a heroic Ring of Primordial Shadows...

We're trying Yor'sahj next and we just don't currently have the AoE to completely clear out black ooze adds before the next ooze phase. Then sometimes we wind up with another set of adds and a mana void with like... a red or green slime. Fighting him with four slimes is scary. D:

Gotta prepare for attempts on heroic Ultraxion too, we're putting off Zon'ozz at the moment because killing tentacle adds while handling the ping pong ball is a lot of attention taken away from the boss, and we're melee-heavy as it is... >.o;

Also: Lightning on heroic Hagara really hurts. ow my

Edited by Lythiaren

So um.

I was working on Jade's engineering tonight. Cobalt and saronite mining for mats. I spotted Vigdis in Howling Fjord and it set me to Frostbitten Killsquad Mode.

I killed 6 7 Wrath rares tonight. And since I was on a hunter, I tamed Arcturis, Aotona, Loque'nahak, and Gondria. Skoll wasn't up, or I would've bagged him for the full Wrath spirit beast set. Didn't care terribly much when I couldn't find Krush in Sholazar, either. Never mind, I got Krush too.

... Skoll too I guess.

I feel like a Pokemon trainer. D:

Edited by Lythiaren

So.. there was a whole leak on TONS of MoP pictures, including the Pandaren female. I'm trying not to look until tomorrow, when the NDA lifts.. but it is SO tempting. D: To wait or to not wait, to wait or to not wait. DFbfgbdfgb.

;__;

Ctrl+F "kara" on MMO-Champ yields nothing.

Anyone who truly believed Kara would become a 5man are idiots. Every single time I asked for a source they would clam up.

Edited by Lythiaren

5 man kara would be... interesting.... but the logistics of fighting Morrow or Attumen with five people seems a bit.... difficult... so yeah, five man kara likely won't EVER come to be...

So.. who wants MoP to come out already? *slams face into computer screen* Hnngggh. Why aren't you here yet.

Looks like we have another extended downtime. *sigh* And on my day off too. Oh well. At least I got to scan my computer for viruses and spyware. I hadn't done it in weeks.

If one of the big guilds on my server stops raiding, my guild will have a new healer. On one hand, I'm happy, because we've been needing a new healer for several months. On the other hand, I feel really gloomy, because they're the top guild on our server.

Heroic Yor'sahj and Hagara deadeded. Also this.

user posted image

Edited by Lythiaren

Heroic Yor'sahj and Hagara deadeded. Also this.

user posted image

grats! Legendary in one attempt is awesome!

We finally found a replacement for the warlock who keeps going afk to get high mid trash pulls, forcing us to delay pulling bosses (as much trash as he thinks there is, there really isn't as much trash as he thinks there is), and who can't pull 30k dps on H Ultra to save his life, so we should progress past that roadbloack soon

In other news, we nine manned normal Zon'ozz on Tuesday. The tank got tired of waiting for him to get back from his latest AFKing and pulled. He didn't get back until we were almost at Yor'sahj.....

Also, isn't it funny when you and your friends are running LFR together, and you're on the top of the meters, then another friend joins in for the second half, and beats you by 4k DPS? xd.png my guildies were laughing at me that "that pally" was beating me, but.... "that pally" was in full Heroic DS gear!

Edited by Layn

What do you do in WoW? O.o

You do quests and kill monsters and stuff like that. It's pretty addictive.

Why is this thread on the second page. Lyth, Layn, you got some 'splainin' to do.

In all seriousness, being the derpy player I am, I've just picked up tailoring on my level 85. And it was going all fine and well until I hit frostweave cloth. Now I spend pretty much every single copper I make on it. And I'm still nearly a thousand pieces away from being able to make bolt of embersilk cloth. u___u That shouldn't be anywhere near as hard, because not only is it a lot cheaper, but I have a ton of it. (Frostweave cloth is 60g per stack at its cheapest - currently it's going for about 120g per stack. Embersilk cloth is about 40-60g per stack, though.)

Also, yess, MoP sounds fun. =D Though I still can't get over pandaaas. Pandas. Seriously, guys? Though, I had a hard time getting over WEREWOLVES WITH TOP HATS so.

Still can't wait for MoP to come out. I hope we don't have to wait until Q4 2012. :c

Why is this thread on the second page. Lyth, Layn, you got some 'splainin' to do.

Unfortunately I don't visit DC forums nearly as much as I used to. For the most part it's because idgaf about this game anymore. I spend all my time on WoW instead. :V

Re: Frostweave, though.

Go to Icecrown. The cultists (most convenient high-pop area is to the west of the Tournament Grounds) practically have it growing out their ears and they're very easy to gather up and AoE to death with any class at 85. Save yourself tons of gold, probably make tons more selling whatever you don't use. Like selling Thorium ore back in Wrath. >:)

Edited by Lythiaren

I think I've just spent too much time on DC. 4 years is a long time.

Blizzard at least isn't afraid to uproot everything and add more things to do every few years.

I has a panda beta. I'm just afraid to log in right now because of the whole "if you load any other player on your screen for any reason outside of instances you both crash lol have fun in town" bug.

Oh, beta.

Edited by Lythiaren

I dunno about the cultists, but I did farm the heroes for about an hour and only got three stacks. Where are the cultists?

Edited by Zovesta

Personally I think that MoP looks to be a rather interesting expansion so far I like all the new features with perhaps the exception of the new talent tree. It might be easier to overcome but I sort of liked that you had more option which skills and such you wanted "boosted"

And the new graphic and Panda area is just stunning in my opinion tho the female pandas reminds me a remake of the dwarf female body xd.png

H Ultra is DOWN! Yorsahj and achieve off hagara on Tuesday (if our warrior tank can avoid messing it up like he did the last time we were trying for it).

H Hagara after we get the achieve sleep.gif

And guess who got the first ever piece of heroic tier?

Edited by Layn

I dunno about the cultists, but I did farm the heroes for about an hour and only got three stacks. Where are the cultists?

All over the place, really. There's a large concentration just west of the Tournament Grounds, and that general region between ATG and the Chillmaw path has quite a lot of cultists around. Inside the building (Aldur'thar, I think? I don't know it's the only building) you can pull the right side into one big clump of roughly 20-30 guys by spamming non-damaging AoEs and then flatten them into a nice, neat, easily looted corpse fan/ring.

Alternately, you could wreak havoc around Onslaught Harbour. They're pretty densely-packed too.

Edited by Lythiaren

H Yor'sahj is now dead! 3/8 heroic, and Zon'ozz and Hagara next week!

We didn't get the achievement on Hagara this week. Maybe next week? One of our healers proposed that we split the group into two five person groups, and just five man Hagara until we get the achievement then intentionally wipe it, then reform to kill her. Perhaps we shall try that.

On another note, since WoW won't let Lightstorm copy things.... http://i47.tinypic.com/2qnbpz4.jpg

Edited by Layn