Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I rolled a Zandalari balance druid... that's the third druid character I have on a single server (Nagrand-EU). But I'm just loooooovin' those dinosaur forms! :wub:

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten this bug, but my character just randomly froze in a combat-ready pose that seems to have "replaced" all of my idle animations -- I can move around and do stuff just fine, but whenever I stand still my character freezes in this specific pose, and she retains this pose even when doing stuff like sitting down or riding a mount. So after sharing a few screenshots with a friend, I decided to take one of my screencaps and apply a little touch of meme magic into it...

ultrakek.png

Hahahahaha! Nice!

My characters have the same bug sometimes, /reload almost always fixes the problem for me.

It seems like I really, really can't stay away from this game. :D I just subbed in to try out 8.2 and unlock flying. Has anyone else here unlocked it yet? And if so, how long did it take you?

All we can really do is sit and wait for Blizzard to make their announcements, but I am guessing the next expac is death-themed. And probably (hopefully!) dragon-themed as well, looking at the direction BFA's ending is taking.