Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Ohohohoh, new Troll zone omg. <3 Oh, I also might roll a Gnome too, I just don't know what class. All because of that new zone of there's.. ffft.

Aaaaaaaaaah it's close. I'll be the last of the noobs to see vanilla WoW before everything changes. I started fresh on a new server since Sisters of Elune is way too quiet and apathetic.

I also TOTALLY WILL roll a Gnome

Skywall.

Whisper me.

I'll get you a g invite to my guild even. >:|

Aaaaaaaaaah it's close. I'll be the last of the noobs to see vanilla WoW before everything changes. I started fresh on a new server since Sisters of Elune is way too quiet and apathetic.

you should come to medivh and play with google and rendi and me

Skywall.

Whisper me.

I'll get you a g invite to my guild even. >:|

Will I be the cutest Gnome in your guild EVAR? :V

Omgomg you guys have no idea how excited I am about the Shattering omg it's just so fffft AMAZING aaggghhh I want it to happen nooowww.

Any of you gonna roll a new race/class combo? <3

Hello thread. I usually don't venture outside of site discussion, but my name is Zareni and I play WoW. >.>

I'll be rolling a goblin shaman to add to my army of alts, because I need more 80s lol.

Of course, my darling.

Grtgdf. <3 *rolls around* I'll have to try it out then.

I've never ever made a Gnome or Dwarf before. EVER. Therefore I've never played a short race. So I don't know what it'll be like. x3 I hope I like it. I REALLY do. Ffft.

and you should also level the priest you made on my server. lol

Waaahhh I'm procrastinating on my priest 'cause I've been doing stuff on my Pally. XD OH GOSH the Shattering is going to be terrible for me ffft soooo many alts sooooo many quests sooooo little time IT'S JUST TERR-IBLE.

And Happy, I made the char. Her name is.. Unova. XD YUS. I will get on her tomorrow possibly. I don't know. I don't know which alt to start on frst tomorrow. D8 So many. SO MANY. *fetal position*

Noooo

you could make a character here too?

Which of you guys is Lorddeath? PREEEEETTYYYYYY sure it's one of you.....

i want/need to hit 80 by cataclysm

i just got to 71 today

so close >_>

Should be easier tomorrow with the 20% exp/level reduction :D

ALSO guys: All horde toons must remember to get a screenshot with Cairne tonight. This is mandatory; it's his last night. T_T

Edited by Lythiaren

GJ on the double posting, ridiculously large text, eggspam, and completely off-topic posts.

In case you hadn't noticed, this was for discussion of WoW, not "Whatever Game You Think Is The Best Ever" - but thanks for playing.

~~~

In other news, I got mah pickachur :<

user posted image

Edited by iarsma

I play WoW again, but on an German Server.

Now I have to level my Hunter (at the moment 73). I hope I will be 80 until Cata will come out (I don`t have much time at the moment >.<).

Cataclysm cinematic + huge monitor = love.

AHHHHHHHH I HAVE A CLASS STARTING WHEN THE REALMS ARE SUPPOSED TO COME ONLINE

Wait time is killing me. Times like this I wish stuff ran on EST rather than PST. Funny how I used to think the opposite when I was living on the West Coast.

Shattering today? FML. I couldn't make it in time, Layn D:

ETA: Upon reading the patch notes, rogues were...buffed.

Edited by Rendivaunci

Mages should have been nerfed more, imo.

I mean 23k dps isn't that OP right.

SO THE LONG AWAITED SHATTERING HAS FINALLY OCCURRED. IN ABOUT (ACCORDING TO NOW) FIVE HOURS.

>8[ *stares at Deathwing on log in screen*

Let me play, ya dern dragon.