Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I'm skeptical about the movie. If they base it on the game somehow, then it's a video game movie. If they base it on some chunk of the lore, then it's a bookmovie. Both types of movies are very hard to do well, so it'll have to walk a very fine line to avoid pitfalls.

My boyfriend said they still don't know what the movie will be about. And that they are still hiring actors. :V

He told me that one actor (who was in a bunch of TERRIBLE video game movies) offered to be in it, and the peeps doing the movie were like "lol no :D". I laughed. And glad that they aren't settling for anything.. mediocre.

And man, the movie better be good. Otherwise there will be.. so many.. raging WoW-fans. D8

Edited by MellaBella

yes, but please change her hair color before she starts acting.... lol. blonde hair + sylvanas's skin = odd

yes, but please change her hair color before she starts acting.... lol. blonde hair + sylvanas's skin = odd

Doesn't Sylvanas have blonde hair too?

I'm so happy :'3 Finally got Beast Mastery, and tamed two devilsaurs: a black Ironhide, and a white normal. Black's name is Wesker and white's Marik. :3

Now I'll just have to find a Tyrant devilsaur... Gotta tame 'em all! \,,/

yeah artwork always has her hair silver/white

before she died i think it was the park purple

So, I've been chewing through quests lately, but I'm getting no exp from it. Is this happening to anyone else?

...and no gold >->

Edited by Googleplaxin

are you on a trial account?

which quests?

Sad part is, I still need about 900 more.

ouch.

I'm doing something only slightly less insane. trying to catch up to my friend with... I believe it's now 70k hks

are you on a trial account?

which quests?

Yerp, I'm on a trial account. Ever since I hit level 20, I got up to about 1500exp/ whatever it goes up to, and the thing won't budge.

Is it because I'm on a trail, or is my internet just lame?

Yerp, I'm on a trial account. Ever since I hit level 20, I got up to about 1500exp/ whatever it goes up to, and the thing won't budge.

Is it because I'm on a trail, or is my internet just lame?

it's because you're on a trial.

however, I will happily upgrade your account to retail for two months if you are willing to start over and let me invite you so I get a free mount for the upgrade....

it's because you're on a trial.

however, I will happily upgrade your account to retail for two months if you are willing to start over and let me invite you so I get a free mount for the upgrade....

Is that because of the new update? Because before I got up to 22. I could slap it if it is the upgrade...

And are you serious? :3

Is that because of the new update? Because before I got up to 22. I could slap it if it is the upgrade...

And are you serious? :3

I'd say your getting to 22 was a glitch, since trial accounts have never been able to get past 20.

Do you have an msn or something lol?

and yes I'm serious I want free mount. I pride myself that I'm slowly building a collection of rockets on all my alts, NONE of them created by me inviting myself.

I can't exactly help you level unless you make an alliance character on medivh, but if I get a mount out of it I will pay for the account upgrade

Edited by Layn

I'd say your getting to 22 was a glitch, since trial accounts have never been able to get past 20.

Do you have an msn or something lol?

and yes I'm serious I want free mount. I pride myself that I'm slowly building a collection of rockets on all my alts, NONE of them created by me inviting myself.

I can't exactly help you level unless you make an alliance character on medivh, but if I get a mount out of it I will pay for the account upgrade

This is how I feel right about now

My msn should be floating around the bottom of my posts somewhere..

I'll make a character wherever, whatever is best for you :3

So many thankyou's....I feel like I am about to explode with gratitude...it's sorta lame, but I don't care XD

Edited by Googleplaxin

accept the friend request/log on please

After waiting 5 hours to install WoW...

(I am on a trial account.)

My dad decides that I can't play for 4 days. (All I did was, y'know, scratch my brother so hard that he had bloody whiskers on his face.)

My level 8 druid elf looks like a Link cosplayer.

At least my level 6 hunter elf is good.

I would say that you got exactly what you deserved, and that books are a good thing to do when you are bored. Also jigsaw puzzles

also, I think girls almost outnumber the guys in my guild now.

Need more girls!

Edited by Layn

Woo, does this mean we can talk about silly girl things in /g? tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm prepping my druid for migration, whenever I can do it... I have so much clutter!

lol *wishes luck*

anyone else wanting to migrate here? so far we have 4 people from DC in the guild, could always use more!

What peeps in the guild are from DC, Layn? o:

I would transfer, but I play with my boyfriend. ..on the Horde side. |D

Well, last night I made a Draenei shammy for fun.. I was going to go ahead and delete her, but she grew on me as I was playing. :'D I defended her when Zach (bf) was laughing at me over it. "HURRRR STUPID SPACEGOAT" "YOU HUSH UP RIGHT NOW YOU BUTTMUNCHER D:< SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON" "SHUT UP AND GET ON YOUR BELF" "NO" "DO IT" "NOOOO".

..pffft.

Edited by MellaBella