Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

My friend and I found out that if you say "Gup'gup clam" as a hordey, it translates to "Lok'tar Ogar" to alliance.

Not only did horde became 600 times more lame, but I will forever be amused at the thought of the horde screaming nonsense about clams as they go into battle.

/important announcement

Well to be fair, you can probably put any random scramble of 6 letters followed by 4 more letters to make the same phrase because of how the translation algorithm works. XD

Given the number of times I read "uden" when alliance are talking... :P

ah, argueing with low level alts over whether it's appropriate for me to give them frostweave bags.....

Since the latest patch, my computer crashed once while flying in Northrend. I hope I don't have to buy a new graphics card to be able to play the game now. I turned all of my settings down low, so we'll see if it happens again.

ah, argueing with low level alts over whether it's appropriate for me to give them frostweave bags.....

You should totally not give them anything. Too pricey. Yup yup.

You should totally not give them anything. Too pricey. Yup yup.

They were fifty gold each and I'd just sold ten gems for more than TWICE that each!

They were fifty gold each and I'd just sold ten gems for more than TWICE that each!

But what if you make the low-leveled alts feel bad because they have no income yet? D:

But what if you make the low-leveled alts feel bad because they have no income yet? D:

frostweave cloth is dirt cheap. not like it would be used for anything else

and WHY are there suddenly SPANISH SPEAKING people in my battleground? I'm the only person not speaking spanish here, I have no idea where they're telling me to go....

Edited by Layn

Just killed a horde named Mellabelle. Twice. Shaman.

Mella, are you an orc shaman?

..someone is obviously impersonating me because I'm so awesome. :V .. but no. That was not me. I don't have any high-level shaman. Low-level, yes, but that's it.

I DID make a lv 1 Draenei priest on your server, though. I forget her name, but it does have Mella in it somewhere. Maybe you can find me through the armory? XD Bahaha.

Ah! Okay, my ame on the server is Melna. :B Short and sweet.

So if you ever see me on, just scream at me or something. XD It'll be my first priest eveeerrr so I'll probably be messing around with it.

Got through Temple of Ahn'Qiraj! *throws a party* And got a yellow Qiraji Battle Tank! *throws an another party* \o/

75 BM Orc Hunter, Ravencrest Server.

I'm dying to play Cataclysm, and if you people wonder, I'm addicted to the Sunwell Plateau Raid. The greatest thing they ever could have added to the game.

Power-leveled herbalism on the dk today to 150. Will get it up to being able to herb Outland stuff tomorrow, as well as power-level alch and fishing on the sham.

It's funny, I could swear this was a game, not work. tongue.gif

I haven't played WoW in forver... my highest level character was a Dranei and her name was Sorell. She was a lvl 23 warrior and I had so much fun leveling her. Then I had a Blood elf Warlock named Valear and a Night Elf Druid name Avalana... who else... A Tauren named Naarine. I'm pretty sure she was a hunter... I also had a Blood elf hunter I lvled faster then all my other characters, and she went by the name I have here, DungeonBrat! xd.png I miss playing that. My parents bought me the Lich king upgrade for Christmas last year and I've yet to install and play it. *cries* I even helped make a guild on there too! =D I was always on the server Kaelstraz(I think I spelt it wrong...) And I had one character on Bloodhoof, too.

Edited by DungeonBrat

Power-leveled herbalism on the dk today to 150. Will get it up to being able to herb Outland stuff tomorrow, as well as power-level alch and fishing on the sham.

It's funny, I could swear this was a game, not work. tongue.gif

you're the one who doesn't want me to buy the Briarthorn at 2g apiece. It would be more game like if you would let me buy it for you.

Edited by Layn

Ah craft grinding. Fun times. I need to grind for iron ore and level up my blacksmithing since it's so far behind. I've been too preoccupied with running instances to keep up with it. Thankfully my mining is up to speed.

Well guys, it's almost time for 4.0.3. And soon after that is 4.0.3a. :D!

What are you looking forward to the most? The least?

Edited by MellaBella

The most? Seeing everything change, of course. :3

The least...

Cairne D:

seeing how google adapts to everything she knows changing overnight. lol.

The most? Seeing everything change, of course. :3

The least...

Cairne D:

Omg Cairne. ;___________;

He never did anything wrooooong, why must they do this to uuuuuuus. *stabs Magatha in the face and kicks Garrosh in the shins*

Well guys, it's almost time for 4.0.3. And soon after that is 4.0.3a. biggrin.gif!

The time it will take to download smile.gif

Omg Cairne. ;___________;

He never did anything wrooooong, why must they do this to uuuuuuus. *stabs Magatha in the face and kicks Garrosh in the shins*

YES omg. fu grimtotems.

... My druid is going to be so angry in Cata because she's on an RP server. Not only are the quillboars attacking Red Cloud Mesa (they killed her parents too when she was a kidling :< ) but the Grimtotems are killing our chieftain. "THEY DID WHAT?!"

Edited by Lythiaren

Well guys, it's almost time for 4.0.3. And soon after that is 4.0.3a. :D!

Most? Worgen, or perhaps the expanded class-race combos. Or maybe flying mounts in Azeroth...or, I don't know, guilds actually raiding again. So, in other, words, a lot!

Least? DL time and the cost...I;m just a poor college kid! -_-

Convenient, however, that it releases close to Christmas/other gift-bearing holidays...

Honestly, I'm just hoping Cata isn't as bad as Wrath...I quite dislike Northrend =/

I quite like the Outlands, though.

Edited by FireAngel73