Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I know that most (if not all) of my Worgen will be male. I'm just so.. disappointed with the female form. The eyes especially. They scare me. :<

i thought the female form wasn't finalised?

i'm not up to date on a lot of stuff >_<

It is indeed finalized. Dances and everything.

I do love the female animations, however. A couple of the casting animations are ehhhh, but overall I like them better the a lot of the male animations. I DO, however, LUURRVE the male animation for the bow n' arrow. Something about it is just.. yeeeees.

It actually convinced me to roll a male Worgen hunter. :V

i thought the female form wasn't finalised?

i'm not up to date on a lot of stuff >_<

you seriously think it's not finalized when it is being distributed in FIVE DAYS?

O_o

you seriously think it's not finalized when it is being distributed in FIVE DAYS?

O_o

Well guys, the worgen female model needs to be updated a bit.

Cata won't be released for another two months.

/violin

Well guys, the worgen female model needs to be updated a bit.

Cata won't be released for another two months.

/violin

If only.....

That'd give me more time to get to 80. unsure.gif

Since I'm planning on rolling some new hunters.. *cough*

Anyone willing to give their opinion on the Focus system? And tell me how it works, exactly? :V

Since I'm planning on rolling some new hunters.. *cough*

Anyone willing to give their opinion on the Focus system? And tell me how it works, exactly? :V

It's exactly like energy.

The only difference possibly could be the regeneration rate. IF YOU LOG ONTO SKYWALL I CAN GO INTO MORE DEPTH.

O_o

no i heard it along the lines of the finalised version was not seen to the public till cataclysm was officially released

as in from the beta to the release in 5 days there could be differences

no i heard it along the lines of the finalised version was not seen to the public till cataclysm was officially released

as in from the beta to the release in 5 days there could be differences

That... doesn't make sense at all.

The point of the beta is to test EVERYTHING, including player reaction to models. Introducing new models defeats the purpose....

*falls over* GAAAHHH.

Okay, I'm glad it works like energy. :V For some reason I thought it worked like Rage, so I was like "Daaang being a hunter is gonna be harder now." and then I thought "Wait what?" and then my brain hurt. Liiiike usual. Pfft.

The Focus system is annoying, because you can't really regenerate it quickly like mana, until you get Fervor, but the cooldown time is fairly long. Though, I do love my hunter. Almost 69 now, soon to be getting my sexy Devilsaur.

AND ALSO

I pre-ordered Cata yesterdayyyyyyyy <3

I wasn't aware there were still places that hadn't maxed out their preorders yet. o_o

Then again, I'd preordered my CE in like August because of how fast those run out. >>

I preordered my Cata at Gamestop. :V I probably won't get it when I want to, though.

..AND OH CRAP, my sub ends today. SAAAAAAD FAAAAAACE.

I wasn't aware there were still places that hadn't maxed out their preorders yet. o_o

Then again, I'd preordered my CE in like August because of how fast those run out. >>

I'm guessing it's different in Australia....

Maybe it's just the area? The GameStop at the mall near my house hasn't maxed out orders yet, and it's 3 days from release. (I live in Massachusetts, US)

Also, I just found out yesterday that December 7th is the day the incident with Pearl Harbor happened in the US. I can't help but think the release date is more than a coincidence... Even though I know it is. >_>

Edited by Rendivaunci

Maybe it's just the area? The GameStop at the mall near my house hasn't maxed out orders yet, and it's 3 days from release. (I live in Massachusetts, US)

Also, I just found out yesterday that December 7th is the day the incident with Pearl Harbor happened in the US. I can't help but think the release date is more than a coincidence... Even though I know it is. >_>

yup. December 7 is the release date for Cata, the anniversary for Pearl Harbor, and my father's birthday.

Think he'll mind if I call to say happy birthday when I pick up my midnight release?

This is Blizzard's (which is secretly controlled by Japan) way of saying "Japan > America, EFFYEAH. Hope you have fun with your new game, disrespecting the lives lost! HA. HA. HA."

Pearl Harbor was merely a setback Is it long enough after the fact to joke about such an event? tongue.gif

And you should totally do it Layn, especially if he's sleeping at the time. Bonus points for that!

I feel lucky tonight. x3 Twenty minutes into farming for Mr. Grubbs, I found him. happy.gif And I decided to finish the grub meat quest I was on, and 8 kills later...I found Mr. Grubbs again. o_o

user posted image

wtb this luck elsewhere, as well! lol

Muffin, I have to take you to get your white chocobo one of these days. xd.png

Wheee, my mom is gonna get me some more WoW and get me my Cata this week. <3 This is exciting. I'm excited.

.. (lol, bad grammar is bad)

Grats on all the cool stuff guys <3

Having a lot of fun with alchemy. Just got it to 430, and the supply of non-consumable buffs and an endless mana pot is a lot of fun in bgs. I spent well over 400g leveling it, but I'm making it back quickly enough. Costs around 16g to make a stack of resilience flasks, which sell for 10g each, lol.

Went to get Cata today (it's the 7th here), but oh no, they can't give it to me till tomorrow.

SCROO YOU AMERICA, WITH YOUR STUPID TIME ZONES AND THINGS.