Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Where are you going to roll this worgen? My friends and I have worgen to roll and we're running low on character slots on Kirin Tor.

We need to frolic in the meadows.

Edited by Lythiaren

Where are you going to roll this worgen? My friends and I have worgen to roll and we're running low on character slots on Kirin Tor.

We need to frolic in the meadows.

SKYWALL

SKYWALL

SKYWALL

YEEEEEAH.

FROLICKING SOUNDS JUST FAB, DAHLING.

But yeah, all of the servers that I will play on will have at least one Worgen. :V But y'all are gonna have to be patient. I've already been solely rolling alts for a week now because I want to experience EVERYTHING. (I've already gotten my Forsaken priest and Troll druid up in the 20s, both started after the Shattering. Huuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.)

DARNIT I WANT ALL OF MY WORGEN AND GOBLIN LOVELIES NOOOOOWWW. *throws a fit* I don't wanna wait a weeeeeeek. (Or more, depending on if my mom will give me mah money. For both game time AND Cataclysm. *sadface* My game time ends on the 4th. UGH.)

EDIT: [bY THE WAY I JUST CRIED AS I LAUGHED AT THIS. --> NUMBER NINE GUYS

Edited by MellaBella

RUNNING WILD IS THE BEST. If only it weren't outdated at level 60. D: Although I suppose it'd be kind of odd seeing a flying worgen...

asdfghjkl my internet connection has been spotty these last few days, and I don't know what to do.

Have Blizzard completely removed the Zul'Gurub mounts? I'm probably coming back to this at Christmas and I need motivation to level my current 70+ characters, rather than just rerolling!

Also I think I am the only EU player here..

ZG is gone, and the mounts with it. I never did get my tiger. T_T

They did say, however, that they'd put them back in if they found a place where they fit.

I hope so. I love the tiger. :< I want to be able to get a tiger mount in-game on my Horde characters. I don't want to search for one of those super-expensive cards to get that other tiger..

SPEAKING OF CARDS. I FOUND. THE WOOLY WHITE RHINO LOOT CARD. GUYS. I FOUND IT. I GOTS IT. OMG. GUYS.

..I gave it to Zach for Christmas. Huuuurrrr.

considering TRYING for Realm First 85 of some flavor. Either Draenei or Mage.

am I sane anymore?

Totally not insane. Though Blizz stated that there will be no race firsts this time around. :/ Also said that because of that, they're letting people race change to goblin and worgen immediately.

What do you mean by "anymore" ? lawl.

I really hope they put the mounts back in somewhere. >> Heck, I'd like moar chance at that rep, too. Though that's my own fault for being stupid/lazy, I suppose.

Totally not insane. Though Blizz stated that there will be no race firsts this time around. :/ Also said that because of that, they're letting people race change to goblin and worgen immediately.

grrrr.

well then server first mage. or alliance.

log on!

ZG is gone, and the mounts with it.

Guhhhh I wanted at least one of them!

Guess I'll be rerolling then. I hope all the worgen hype has died down by Christmas..

I still have to hit 80 >.>

Currently sitting at 71, almost 72. Between my surgery, and our move, I just didn't have the time or the energy to get her worked up.

Also, apparently they're changing the Hunters a little bit? Into something I just don't think I'd have fun playing.

I started my MMO playing with EverQuest 2, so the class I'm most used to is DPS. I have a Conjuror, which in WoW would be like a Hunter crossed with a Mage. It's a Mage with three different types of pets. Cloth armor, but the pets are like the shield for the Conjuror.

So, when starting to play WoW, I chose a Hunter for the bit better of Armor, and the pets. However, I'm starting to really...not enjoy playing.

In fact, I created a Druid, got her up to level 12, and LOVE playing her.

My husband wanted me to get to 80 so when Cata comes out we can both go to 85 together, but I kinda feel like....what's the point with this Hunter, because seriously? After level 85, I highly doubt I'd even touch her again. =\

i'm in a similar situation to angelicevil

my mage is about 75-76ish

my boyfriend wanted me to hit 80 by cataclysm ((and our whole group of friends >_>))

i've been overloaded with school work and had a bad cold/headache for a couple days

i do like my mage a lot, and they didn't change them that much

but i have less than a week, an outline due tomorrow((outline for speech that counts as our final, test tomorrow, a quiz, paper, and program due on tuesday

that program is gonna be a pain in the butt dry.gif i haven't started yet, i think it's pretty much just reading from files and using arrays

i may not even get to play cataclysm on the 7th cause it's preordered at the store near home, it's only half an hour away but i can't drive, we did order it under my boyfriend's name so he could pick it up....but he can't drive either, so hopefully our only friend that can drive isn't busy >.<

and i can't decide what class to use if i make a worgen D:

Druid - i like the night elf forms better

Hunter - i have a 24 hunter i really like

Mage - my main (75)

Priest - maybe....i just didn't really like the combination of priest and worgen unsure.gif

Rogue - maybe but my boyfriend really wanted to make a worgen rogue and we are trying to avoid same classes

Warlock - my highest horde is a blood elf and i like her >.<

Warrior - when i started wow i said my warrior would be an orc no matter what

Death Knight - kinda pointless cause you miss the begining stuff

Edited by darkshadow5392

Dark, I'll be making a rogue for my main Worgen, myself. :V I dunno, it just makes sense to me.

I WAS gonna make a Goblin rogue and a Worgen warrior, but Zach was all like "NOOOOOO I'VE BEEN WANTING A GOBLIN ROGUE SINCE THE NEWS OF CATA CAME OOOUUUUT, DON'T STEAL MY IDEEEAAAAAA QQQQQQ." So it's gonna be a Worgen rogue and a Goblin shaman (my warrior will be a Tauren). >w>

i'm in a similar situation to angelicevil

my mage is about 75-76ish

my boyfriend wanted me to hit 80 by cataclysm ((and our whole group of friends >_>))

i've been overloaded with school work and had a bad cold/headache for a couple days

i do like my mage a lot, and they didn't change them that much

but i have less than a week, an outline due tomorrow((outline for speech that counts as our final, test tomorrow, a quiz, paper, and program due on tuesday

that program is gonna be a pain in the butt  dry.gif i haven't started yet, i think it's pretty much just reading from files and using arrays

i may not even get to play cataclysm on the 7th cause it's preordered at the store near home, it's only half an hour away but i can't drive, we did order it under my boyfriend's name so he could pick it up....but he can't drive either, so hopefully our only friend that can drive isn't busy >.<

and i can't decide what class to use if i make a worgen D:

Druid - i like the night elf forms better

Hunter - i have a 24 hunter i really like

Mage - my main (75)

Priest - maybe....i just didn't really like the combination of priest and worgen unsure.gif

Rogue - maybe but my boyfriend really wanted to make a worgen rogue and we are trying to avoid same classes

Warlock - my highest horde is a blood elf and i like her >.<

Warrior - when i started wow i said my warrior would be an orc no matter what

Death Knight - kinda pointless cause you miss the begining stuff

Yeah, my husband's been a bit grouchy about the fact that I haven't hit 80.

And here's the thing. He's going to our local Gamestop at midnight and picking up a copy, and the day after, we make our cross-country drive. Then we have to find a house, then get cable/internet. So....around Christmas would be around when we would actually get them installed and beging playing.

I dunno what's up his butt, but he needs to chill. He won't even be able to play it right away laugh.gif

Well I'm gonna roll a worgen warrior because I've wanted Titan's Grip since WotLK came out, and with the revamp of the old world then I have real motivation to reroll.

I'm also rolling an undead mage since fire mages look really good at the moment!

Edited by Slim12

Yeah, my husband's been a bit grouchy about the fact that I haven't hit 80.

And here's the thing. He's going to our local Gamestop at midnight and picking up a copy, and the day after, we make our cross-country drive. Then we have to find a house, then get cable/internet. So....around Christmas would be around when we would actually get them installed and beging playing.

I dunno what's up his butt, but he needs to chill. He won't even be able to play it right away laugh.gif

he figures he already has to wait so he doesn't want to wait more laugh.gif

but yeah, my boyfriend isn't grouchy about it, but i also really wanted to hit 80 before then

i was sad on random things i will never be able to do, like i saw the wrathgate movie but apparently they took out the quests right after it .__.

i just had bad luck in that all the class options for worgen were already claimed by something (by claimed i mean that i set my sights on them too, such as my orc warrior, night elf hunter)

i still might do druid....it's just i really like the cat form for the night elves cause it's more of a panther than a lion

he figures he already has to wait so he doesn't want to wait more laugh.gif

but yeah, my boyfriend isn't grouchy about it, but i also really wanted to hit 80 before then

i was sad on random things i will never be able to do, like i saw the wrathgate movie but apparently they took out the quests right after it .__.

i just had bad luck in that all the class options for worgen were already claimed by something (by claimed i mean that i set my sights on them too, such as my orc warrior, night elf hunter)

i still might do druid....it's just i really like the cat form for the night elves cause it's more of a panther than a lion

Yeah, my Druid is a Night Elf. So fun to play so far.

My Hunter is a Draenei, and Draenai aren't too bad....but I just dunno about having a Hunter anymore.

based on the classes i've played around with so far i seem to go towards ranged, and i like when i have a pet/demon/elemental

my mage is a draenei, mostly cause i started playing while reading rise of the horde >_>

my mage is frost so i get my water elemental

warlock is about 20 so there was a gap in me playing her, i was originally something else, but when they reset the talents i went with demonology which i really like, yeah minions

my hunter i played to about 20 before the reset, i haven't really played her much so i think i'll be fine with the transition since i never got used to anything before, she is gonna be beast master (cause i want the spirit animals)

i have a animal collection addiction >.< i need to have all the little minions running around me

druids i become the animal cool.gif

the night elf druid i was playing around with only got to about 10 so i won't feel too bad if i make her a worgen...and maybe a man...

i liked her but then when i was looking at the animal forms i really didn't like the pinkishwhite kitty, but i loved my character's white hair D:

so then i tried to change her hair color and...it just didn't look right

maybe if she is a he werewolf........

Edited by darkshadow5392

I know that most (if not all) of my Worgen will be male. I'm just so.. disappointed with the female form. The eyes especially. They scare me. :<