Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Went to get Cata today (it's the 7th here), but oh no, they can't give it to me till tomorrow.

SCROO YOU AMERICA, WITH YOUR STUPID TIME ZONES AND THINGS.

I told you before you ordered it, you won't be able to get it until after we have gotten it.....

Silly Google. |D

I've decided that I'm gonna hold off on the Goblin and Worgen once Cata is released.. even though their zones are MEGA ULTRA PHASED.. you just KNOW that they will still be filled to the brim with.. people.. ;__; So.. many people..

Silly Google. |D

I've decided that I'm gonna hold off on the Goblin and Worgen once Cata is released.. even though their zones are MEGA ULTRA PHASED.. you just KNOW that they will still be filled to the brim with.. people.. ;__; So.. many people..

Maybe I'll follow suit. Once I have got meh hunter up to 85, I would reallllly like to make a Tauren Druid, called Dangermoose. XD

But then again....Troll Druids are amazing.../drool.

So, i'll be able to stay busy until the hype goes down a little. Then, Worgen Rogue, here I come <3

I'm picking up my CE on Tuesday but I'm not going to play it for the first week.

Finals does that.

my friend saved the name worgenfleaman

he was sad when worgenfreeman was taken then he was like O_O wait FLEAman

I'm picking up my CE on Tuesday but I'm not going to play it for the first week.

Finals does that.

I'm picking up my normal version tonight.

Then, since the guy I like told me he'd do anything if I got a realm first achieve...................................................

REALM FIRST 85 MAGE HERE I COME! SLEEPING ALL DAY LOL

I just want to get it for the sake of saying someone said they'd do anything if I got it. Because to be quite honest..... what could I possibly ask for that wouldn't make him hate me? He's already told me he just wants to be friends.....

I'm also holding off on making the worgen. I do have everything planned out though. I'll be making a male worgen hunter with the name along the lines of "Mightyboosh", and I'll make sure to send a chopper over as soon as he hits 20.

If you haven't watched the show:

Zach is getting CE and I'm getting normal. :V The only things I'd want from the CE (besides the game itself) are the soundtrack and the art book. And since Zach is gonna let me download the soundtrack and give me the book.. well, YEAH.

*rolls around*

i wanted to get the collectors edition but my boyfriend talked me out of it cause he thinks it is too much money for the extras

i really wanted that mouse pad though T__T

and the soundtrack, but i'm not sure if my one friend got CE or not....if he did i can burn it from him

i wanted the art book....but not as much as the rest

alliance - malorne (very horde heavy, beware joining if you don't like getting attacked)

horde - akama (i think it's balanced ok, but at the same time i think it is still just a bit horde heavy)

Edited by darkshadow5392

The main server I play on is Norgannon. oWo PvE server, 51% Alliance and 49% Horde last time I checked. Could be different now, but it is still pretty darn balanced. :V

Oh, and most of my chars are Horde. All of my Ally chars are on different servers atm, but I only get on them every once and again. Which makes certain DC people want to beat me up. <': Teehee.

The main server I play on is Norgannon. oWo PvE server, 51% Alliance and 49% Horde last time I checked. Could be different now, but it is still pretty darn balanced. :V

Oh, and most of my chars are Horde. All of my Ally chars are on different servers atm, but I only get on them every once and again. Which makes certain DC people want to beat me up. <': Teehee.

you should log on Melna.....

|D Bahaha.

I will sometime. But I have no WoW time atm, and once I'll DO get it.. it'll be Cata time. MHHMM. So it might be a while. Because I've been wanting my Goblin and Worgen for SOOOOO LOOOONG. Like. For realz.

TOOODDDDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Excitement. That is all.

Razi, The Mighty Boosh is probably one of the most fantastic shows ever.

I am at a loss as to what to call my Worgen though. I do wanna have a girlie, but as everyone has said, they have creepy eyes. Plus, they look NO WAY near as kickass as the boys do.

Decisions :c

Though, I shouldn't have to worry about it JUST yet. But still. XD

Cata in two hours =)

I'm not sure if I want to hit 85, then catch my herb/alc up, or if I want to do them as I go. It'll slow me down, but I mean... =/

Jesus christ.

Life lesson;

Never try to fly out of SW when everyone wants Azeroth flying. Probably about 200 idiots all swarming around Gryphons Roost, having spaz attacks along the line of

'F*CKIN' MOVE, I CAN'T GET TO BRALLA'

'!@#$ !$#$@% $!$@$#%@!'

And continued rage.

And then you the occasional

'Please move? :c'

I attempted to help a little with the process of targetting and key binding (Thank you Razi) and they continued to cry because they couldn't figure it out.

In the exception of two people which seemed to have a functioning brain, and were not just screaming 'GTFO THE VENDOR @#$%!'

And so now, I must rush to level mining. Its such a boring process. D:

But tomorrow, I pick up Cata <3

Edited by Googleplaxin

I have a question and please don`t answer with the words it is illigal ore something like that.

I play since 3 jears World of Warcraft, BUT on an privat server because my mom don`t want me to pay for a game. Now I have a job and I don`t know if I should go to the offi server. All my friends are on an privat server, on the privat server we have wolk, but I really don`t like the server downs we have really often and there are many quests which don`t work, same with inis.

I don`t know if I should pay for Wow and have no laggs and everything works or if I play on an privat server where I don`t have to pay.

What can I do, may some of you could help me with my desicion.

I'd say go with the official server and pay, because to me the most fascinating part of the game is the community, which you just do not get on a private server.

You also have community on an privat server, not as much as on the offi but my problem is that my friends playing on the privat server and I know they won`t follow me to the offi.

I would rather be on an official server, really. Lots of different servers to play on with TONS of people to play with and all sorts of different communities to join.

I don't know how your private server is run, but when I was on a private server for a different MMO the people who ran the server practically gave out everything that people on the official server had to WORK for. Special items, special races and classes.. you didn't even have to do quests (and this is an MMO with no instances, mind you).

On the server you could get someone to power level you to levels MUCH higher than available on the official servers in half a day. In the game you had to do quests to move you character to novice to an actual class to an even better class.. on the private server they had a person automatically move you up the ranks.

Not only that, but you didn't even have to travel. They made a person that ports you to the different areas, no matter what level.

It was just.. so easy that it was boring and just plan cheap. At least the people there were nice.

..IN OTHER NEWS MY MOM JUST BROUGHT IN MY CATACLYSM AND WOW TIME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *squeal*