Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Gurloc, Tol'vir, or Cenarius's children (although I believe Blizz had stated them impossible to implement due to having six limbs) ... Drakonid take the cake for most wanted, though. tongue.gif

If I could make one up, I would want another beast-y race, the Horde still needs something to make up for Blizz giving them Blood Elves, after all.

And really? Mim isn't too far in... My only problem with him and pugs would be the epic fail people make on him, always being blamed on lag. (Though I'm a hypocrite here... My FPS droped to 1 on his HM)

ETA: Just seen that Worgen aren't getting a racial mount, which also means Alliance races won't be able to get any more mounts from them. Wonder what this means for the Goblins?

Edited by Rendivaunci

Worgen get Running Wild while Goblins get awesome go-cart.. things. :V VROOM VROOM.

Both are neat, in my opinion.

So.. just a random question. biggrin.gif Completely random.

If you could pick a race.. any race at all.. to be a new playable race, which race would it be? :3 And if you could make up any race (playable or not), what would it be?

My boyfriend chose the Taunka. For.. some.. reason. Hm.

any race?

dragon biggrin.gif

i think it would work similar to deathknight and you could choose which faction you affiliate with based on what form you choose to have

each faction has the option and you get to decide your transformed race

that would be an amazing starting area, i think it would work like deathknights in that you wouldn't start at level 1

i love ysera

Edited by darkshadow5392

So.. just a random question. biggrin.gif Completely random.

If you could pick a race.. any race at all.. to be a new playable race, which race would it be? :3 And if you could make up any race (playable or not), what would it be?

My boyfriend chose the Taunka. For.. some.. reason. Hm.

Zerg rush! Kekekeke. Seriously, I'd want to be a Hydralisk (ranged DPS) or a Defiler (defensive caster) from Brood War biggrin.gif

lol, fail moment. I totally was thinking for a while that realm xfers came with race changes.

Well... Think what I'll do is xfer my druid and work my butt off levelling her. Hate to give up my miner/BSer though, since the druid is enchanting/JC. Buuut I don't want to go overboard on spending, and I should probably just shut up right now since none of you care, I'm sure. :'D

I'd suggest making a level 1 and looking at the AH prices before you decide anything.

The prices are very.... interesting here.

well my one friend decided he was gonna start a guild.....now our other friend had a guild a couple months back that died...so i'm not sure how this one will turn out

we feel the other one gave up a bit too easy but the guild seemed to split in half

oh well hopefully this is will be better

we named it Team Rocket laugh.gif

i was also trying to figure out future characters cause i was thinking what to make a worgen

i had a sudden urge to want to make a night elf priest but i already have a 22 hunter and 11 druid

if i switch the druid to worgen, but i like the panther look more than the lion

and i had plans for a undead priest eventually

too many night elves >.<

Any particular reason why you hate it, Jollyman? owo

Are MMOs not your thing? Because I think the lore is great (even my friend who doesn't like MMOs thinks the lore is very complex and awesome).

I have a feeling that WoW will be much better with running for me this time around... I don't have my subscription renewed or anything yet, but my first time installing WoW on my other laptop took 4 hours. It was done in 5 minutes on this one. I don't know what's up with that, but I'll be damned if I'm complaining. :U (And yes, including every xpac up to WotLK! Patch 4.1 itself took 15 minutes, though.)

Also, I also wonder why you hate it too. If MMOs aren't your thing, you don't like the gameplay, lore, whatever, it's fine. Not every game is going to be for everyone. tongue.gif But still, curious as to why you hate it. smile.gif

Edited by Rendivaunci

Eeh..

I played the free trial and didn't like it much.

I was extremely confused, and everyone just ran past me when I asked for help. -.-

Well, nowadays you don't even need to think to level. You just look at the map, and go to where the pretty numbers are.

Touche, Happyface.

Although, yeah, really that's all you need to do. But at the same time, starting to play with a friend is really helpful, since a lot of the people in starting zones are jerks if they're not noobs. I'll personally help a nub if they ask nicely for something, but other people won't.

Also, if you have all names off like I do, then the names of the quest mobs you need to kill pop up. So basically you just look for the floating text of hatred that shouldn't be on your screen because you turned the option for names off, and then you murder it.

Not sure if that pops up if names are on. But eh.

I just mouseover everything, and if it says I need it for a quest I kill it.

sadly, I don't have any characters under 66..... and I'm maxed out on medivh. so I can't exactly level with anyone....

Kay, I am late with this but....

WHY do Worgen Females have the Lady Gaga Pokeface Dance?!

WRRYYYYY?!?!?! OTL

Kay, I am late with this but....

WHY do Worgen Females have the Lady Gaga Pokeface Dance?!

WRRYYYYY?!?!?! OTL

All of the new races have sucky dances. ._.

Have you seen the worgen male one?

Hey now, I find the Goblin dances quite enjoyable. :V

I'm just tired of seeing boring, slow, "sexy" dances for the females. I was hoping for a more fun and silly one. And since I think the dance from "Single Ladies" is fun and silly, I'm fine with that. x3

..but yeah, Worgen dances. Do not want. :<

my friend is looking forward to the worgen female dance.

I am confused.

sums up everything so nicely.

TotalHalibut is so amusing. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't, but he just presents everything in such a hilarious way that it almost makes me want to have his babies. xd.png

I think in this video, his words sum up my thoughts.

WoW has nothing on LotRO which is 20 times as fun and free to play with the exception of Mines of Moria. >:o

I don't even like LotR in the first place. :V So I'm sure I wouldn't like LotRO. Kinda wish I did, though. Less money coming out of my pocket if I in fact did have more fun. XD

BUT THAT REMINDS ME OF THE WoW MOVIE THEY'RE STILL WORKING ON. Ffffffff.