Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Shattering today? FML. I couldn't make it in time, Layn D:

ETA: Upon reading the patch notes, rogues were...buffed.

at least you can still try to get 80 by cata so you can try for server first maxed out fishing?

Yep, s'what I'll do. But my Twilight drake will miss me.

Also, I'm doing the first dungeon of the post-cataclysmic world, new Strat... We wiped, mana was lowered, and mobs hit a LOT harder. And I keep DCing everytime I try to log in while dead.

As a matter of fact, I can't log into ANY characters, save for the dk in Outland. D:

Edited by Rendivaunci

I squee'd at everything that I saw was different. :V Bahaha.

And it took a group of almost 30 to defeat Gamon. And they only got 24 copper out of him. Amazing.

Graphics were upped, THERE'S WATER IN THE FOUNTAINS OMG, the water doesn't look like glazed sugar anymore, music is so much better and there's more ambient noise.

Also level 30 dual spec for only 10g. Sweet.

I knew that Blizz was gonna pull a huge price lowering on the vanilla and the other expansions now that the Shattering has happened. WoW and Burning Crusade are 5 bucks each and WoLK is $10 bringing the grand total to $20. I'm gonna get WoLK this weekend since 10 bucks is something I can't pass up on. Lol.

Dude, the Barrens are actually FUN now, guys. FUUUUUN. I finished them all on my troll druid, they are THAT fun. (Well, the North Barrens.) I'm doing the Southern Barrens on my Pally right now, and it's fffft AMAZING.

I'm getting ready to go to Feralas on me Pally after South Barrens. O:

I have the goblin trikes.

Screenshots forthcoming.

user posted image

lol that game was hard

I have to be serious when I say that was probably the most difficult quest chain I've done.

Also. Has anyone looked at the valorous quartermaster vendor loot? There isn't an agility ring. This enrages me greatly.

Also, I'm slightly disappointed at the trinkets. Physical dps get hit and casters get mastery.

Ah yesssss. Plants vs Zombies the most epic game ever. I love the singing sunflower. Even though I've played a lot of Plants vs Zombies- I have to say that the last level was a pain in the butt. Also the WoW version of Peggle's a lot harder than the normal Peggle which is like wut.

The person who did the ending theme song for Plants Vs Zombies made the sound clips for the singing sunflower which is pretty awesome.

I have to be serious when I say that was probably the most difficult quest chain I've done.

Also. Has anyone looked at the valorous quartermaster vendor loot? There isn't an agility ring. This enrages me greatly.

Also, I'm slightly disappointed at the trinkets. Physical dps get hit and casters get mastery.

same, and I had the scepter of the shifting sands!

>___> sunflower!?! must go get her now

i hit 73 today biggrin.gif

so close just a little more

anybody know if the whelp companions are still available?

i know the red whelps in wetlands were replaced by ebon whelps

The blues never said they were being removed, so I'm guessing they're still around somehow.

I got all 4 of the new pets. smile.gif Now to finish up my goblin rep so I can buy the trikes.

Blizzard never said they were removing the whelpling pets, so they are theoretically still available. It just might be a little bit before people figure out where they drop now.

The black whelps have been confirmed to drop from the same mobs, but the other's have been removed, so we don't know. The blues haven't listed them as being removed tho.

Dude.

If you had a group.. and everyone had that trinket.. there would be TONS of double rainbows! All the way! Across the sky! O:

In the time after I started counting, I killed a death knight 7 times in one battleground. He kept charging me. And he was running at me for try 8 when the battleground ended...

Got that trinket. Best thing ever. Just wish it didn't do damage, so I could use it on my own faction without having to duel.

Although honestly, I had more fun with the quest to get the thing. "So intense!" "What does it mean?!" Not that using it on Hordies in bgs isn't fun. It's very fun. Instead of trying to win, I've been counting all the Horde /gasps I've gotten.

Found information on the whelps.

Red, green and blue whelp pets (also notably the Hyacinth Macaw) are now zone drops in the zones where they were previously farmed.

yay

i heard similar stories

what i heard was someone got the red from the orcs near the path to loch modan

green were found from the whelps in northern feralas

blue were all over winterspring

so pretty much the 2 stories i heard could be part of the "zone drop"

Razzashi hatchling also drops in Stranglethorn vale. I'm not sure if it's just one section or both.

OKAY, GUYS.

Who else here thinks that Running Wild is awesome? I think it's awesome. Totally awesome. :< And yes, that IS one of the reasons why I'm rolling a Worgen. No, I will not be using it just to run like a maniac after squirrels.

...most of the time.