Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

google, rendi, angz, and me.

GIRL POWER! lol

funny, angz and me are both draenei, and rendi made a draenei too

Edited by Layn

Spacegoats are fabulous. <3 Arguably has the best-looking females in the whole game. Their accents are amazing too.

Maybe that's why I love being them so much. :D I know it's not being a shammy, because I rolled an Orc shammy and it took me a few days to get her to lv 7 because I HATED being on her. Deleted her yesterday, actually. Draenei shammy.. got her to lv 9 in a couple of hours last night. Almost 10. :B Yup. I love it. (Also gotta love that quest where you kill that Gnome guy. YEEEEEEEEEEES.)

lol.

draenei are awesome because they have hooves and tails and horns.

Really, Rendi? I can draw satyr better than all other humanoidy things too. :B

Stupid humany legs are stupid. >:V

indeed, they are very stupid.

but seriously, you should make a level 1 over here, if for no other reaason to help us outnumber the guys even more

Edited by Layn

medivh, alliance side. right now rendi and google logged off, but rendi at least should be back soon

It's a question you've been asking us for a little while now. And, based on all the posts, emails, petitions, and letters we received following the announcement that the Insane in the Membrane achievement would no longer be in available in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, we started to wonder if maybe we had gone a bit loco.

So, we went back to the drawing board. After carefully reviewing all the feedback and discussing the matter amongst ourselves, we're now happy to report that we will be making the following changes to the Feat of Strength:

* Exalted reputation with Shen'dralar will no longer be required. As this is the only reputation that will be unobtainable in Cataclysm, we've simply decided to remove it as a requirement.

For those who already earned Exalted reputation with this faction, don't worry -- we haven't forgotten about your accomplishments. In a future patch, we'll be adding in a separate Feat of Strength to recognize your deep love of Dire Maul.

* Bloodsail Buccaneer faction reputation will remain in-game. Also, to ensure that this change does not negatively affect Cataclysm quest progression in Stranglethorn Vale, Booty Bay Bruisers will now provide reputation up through Exalted.

This will ensure that players will still be able to attain Insane in the Membrane and "The Insane" title in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Please note, however, that these changes will not take effect until The Shattering in patch 4.0.3a -- excluding the separate "Exalted with Shen'dralar" feat, which will be introduced in a future, but currently-undetermined patch.

And, of course, those who are already Insane in the Membrane will retain their title and current Feat of Strength. Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

* Exalted reputation with Shen'dralar will no longer be required. As this is the only reputation that will be unobtainable in Cataclysm, we've simply decided to remove it as a requirement.

Exalted reputation with Shen'dralar will no longer be required.

Shen'dralar will no longer be required.

Of course they make this announcement two days after I spent 65k on librams and PBDs and turned them all in. D:

It's a question you've been asking us for a little while now. And, based on all the posts, emails, petitions, and letters we received following the announcement that the Insane in the Membrane achievement would no longer be in available in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, we started to wonder if maybe we had gone a bit loco.

So, we went back to the drawing board. After carefully reviewing all the feedback and discussing the matter amongst ourselves, we're now happy to report that we will be making the following changes to the Feat of Strength:

For those who already earned Exalted reputation with this faction, don't worry -- we haven't forgotten about your accomplishments. In a future patch, we'll be adding in a separate Feat of Strength to recognize your deep love of Dire Maul.

* Bloodsail Buccaneer faction reputation will remain in-game. Also, to ensure that this change does not negatively affect Cataclysm quest progression in Stranglethorn Vale, Booty Bay Bruisers will now provide reputation up through Exalted.

This will ensure that players will still be able to attain Insane in the Membrane and "The Insane" title in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Please note, however, that these changes will not take effect until The Shattering in patch 4.0.3a -- excluding the separate "Exalted with Shen'dralar" feat, which will be introduced in a future, but currently-undetermined patch.

And, of course, those who are already Insane in the Membrane will retain their title and current Feat of Strength. Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

Exalted reputation with Shen'dralar will no longer be required.

Shen'dralar will no longer be required.

Of course they make this announcement two days after I spent 65k on librams and PBDs and turned them all in. D:

congratulations on your upcoming feat of strength

Still. f. My wallet cries. :<

at least you had 65k to spend it, and assuming you still have your rep bar after cata comes out, your guild will have credit for one extra exalted reputation no one else will have.....

We have three Insanes in the guild already, including the GM, so mine won't make a difference. Most of us have Zandalar too, and older guildies have Hydraxian. :B

Now if only KJ would drop that stupid bow...

Edited by Lythiaren

Hm. My lower-level pally is spec'd Ret right now.. but Zach wants me to spec to Holy once I get up in the 70s-80s. owo

IS BEING A HEALER DIFFICULT. 8< I've never healed before. *flail* I'm afraid that I'll cause a wipe for whatever reason. I can just see it now.. me just watching everyone destroy stuff.. and then.. blankness.. and then.. OH GAWD EVERYONE'S DEAD NOOOOOO.

..I would need something to settle down my ADD, really.

the best healers I know have ADD.

I guess it keeps the mind busy.. I'm just afraid that I'll get distracted by something and just stare at it while the rest of the group is picked off one by one. :V

/big baby

Healing is fun, people say it's a bore, but I like it. (But then, I also think tanking is fun and anything but moonkin dps is boring.)

And yes, only satyr. Goat legs <3

Hmhmhmhm. Maybe I'll try healing sometime.

Oh, and for the past couple of days I've been calling my friend a spacegoat (no reason, just me being silly and bored). Later she was like "WHAT THE HECK IS A SPACEGOAT". I told her it was a WoW thing, then she was like "I didn't know there was spacegoats in WoW.." THEN I explained to her what they really were and what they looked like. Her response? "So, they are like.. shiny blue satyrs.. from SPACE? Those sound awesome."

She still likes the Forsaken better though. Huuuuuuuuurrrr.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

My friend and I found out that if you say "Gup'gup clam" as a hordey, it translates to "Lok'tar Ogar" to alliance.

Not only did horde became 600 times more lame, but I will forever be amused at the thought of the horde screaming nonsense about clams as they go into battle.

/important announcement

Huh never thought I would run into a thread about WoW on here... o.O;

Ah well.

Started WoW about two weeks ago, already at 52 and have been playing with my boyfriend who used to play the game and then quit. I'm a human. >.>; *Bawww all the hate* I'm also warrior so it's rather interesting; not really the easiest class to start off with but oh well. (My level 24 nightelf hunter was a breeze in comparison to my warrior.) I've always been a stickler of doing things the hard way.

Is it me or is there really no gear for warrior? Most of the stuff I keep running into during instances are all for paladins. *Do not need spirit or intelligence thanks >.>;*

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

My friend and I found out that if you say "Gup'gup clam" as a hordey, it translates to "Lok'tar Ogar" to alliance.

Not only did horde became 600 times more lame, but I will forever be amused at the thought of the horde screaming nonsense about clams as they go into battle.

/important announcement

You just made me laugh. Thank you. I really needed one. xd.png

Cereus, I was always running into Cloth stuff during dungeons, and being a Moonkin...I need leather. Granted, I can wear cloth, but if there was a mage or priest in the party...I was screwed since I couldn't need on it, and they would, nine times out of ten. :|

I know right? It's somewhat depressing when everyone else is rolling what you need and you get shafted. On my server there aren't too many priests so cloth is easier to come by for everyone overall. It's the mail/plate that's irritating me. A warrior has no need for intelligence or spirit and yet the gear is better than mine and I usually pass on them because the paladin usually needs it. *Sighs*

I'm miffed that this stupid cow of a warlock player managed to get two epics that were best suited for the paladin. Sure everyone rolls need to avoid drama but seriously. She did nothing during the entire instance, walked away with two epic gear that she most likely was going to sell to the VENDORS. Oh the shame.

Yes, yes I do

Yes, yes, you were one of the healers I was thinking of : P