Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I miss the old days when raid groups were bloated 40-man killing machines. I remember stepping into Karazhan for the first time, and I felt like I was waving my cane at all the young whippersnappers whose first raid experience was with 10-mans.

I hope Cataclysm reignites my desire to play. I'm pretty much done with the game for now. :/ Blizzcon 2010 hopefully will give us a release date.

Leading a decent progression guild on wow is more like clocking in to work than signing on to play a game, I still find it enjoyable thanks to the people I play with but I'm definitely looking forward to Cataclysm in hopes it reignites my love for the game.

My current 10man has gotten HM LK to 37% hoping for a kill soon!

My 25man has been working on HM LK but we aren't as progressed as my 10man.

I was a Troll Shaman. And suchhh a mount hoarder. ;__;

I quit when I realized WoW was bad for my health.

*is almost 80 but too lazy to play more than once a week*

I'm really bored with Northrend.

WORST PLACE EVER.

o.O But the game starts when you hit max level...

I've been playing since long before bc came out, though I didn't get to 60 before the expansion. I raided hardcore in BC, organizing runs of kara, gruuls and mags, even doing mage tanking in gruuls. Did some work in SSC and TK, then switched to a guild that was...iirc 3 bosses into BT. Worked with them for months, and I saw Illidan die. directly after that, the GM ninja-transferred and the guild broke up...I quit playing for a few months until Wrath came out.

It took me a while to get leveled up, what with school. I leveled my mage and my dk at the same time, eventually abandoning my mage when I realized that tanking was my passion. I now have Anat as my main, a very well geared tank/tank specced dk. I have a dps set, pretty nice too with Shadow's Edge and all, but I run two tank specs, frost for aoe/trash and blood for most bosses, though I can pull fairly decent damage in my blood tank spec with dps gear. I need nothing in 10 icc, in 25 I need 1 token to upgrade my shoulders, and the trinket off of sindragosa. I have a pally at 80, fairly bad gear, 219's and 232's mostly. She's a tank as well, and I'm in the process of leveling my warrior and druid to tank also. Bear tanking's fun, not terribly fond of the pally though.

My mage is at 80 but I probably won't level her come cataclysm...I'm done being a squishy and while I was decent with her, I was never great.

Sorry for the rambling...I just love talking about this stuff ^.^

I must say this, your  subtitle is an opinion.

In my opinion, World of Warcraft sucks.

What other games have - how many WoW accounts are there, 11 million, more? - players?

Also, why do you think it sucks?

Edited by Happyface

Some people just don't appreciate MMOs. But if you like MMOs and STILL think that WoW sucks, I don't know what to tell you, because WoW is probably the best MMO out there. *scratches head* Unless you're a Warhammer person, I guess.

..uhhh. WELL, I haven't played in a while since I don't have the money for more months, but the last things I was leveling was my paladin and my rogue. o2o It got kinda frustrating switching from pally to rogue though, because I had gotten so used to my heavy armor on the pally that, once I switched, I kinda.. forgot I was weaker. In that sense. WHOOPS, I DIED AGAIN, LOLOL.

Edited by MellaBella

I must say this, your subtitle is an opinion.

In my opinion, World of Warcraft sucks.

I have to say this: popularity is defined by a number. Popularity is therefore measurable and objective. Thus, by definition, the subtitle cannot be an opinion. In other words, your opinion is simply the unpopular one.

I have yet to see someone actually come in here and defend their opinion when they say that "WoW sucks". The only logical conclusion is that those who think the game sucks is either not a MMO person or only has this opinion because it's "different".

I used to be in love with this game. I had an 80 Troll Rogue , 80 Orc warrior and an 80 NE hunter.

I quit mainly because I got sick of the dungeons ans the fact that my groups always sucked and I could rarely complete a dungeon because it seems like all the people I picked up didn't know how to play. It was a great game but it got to be really time consuming and frustrating at how slow it takes to get better gear ans such.

I think the game started to trip itself up when it began its attempts to cater to everyone (which is logically impossible, Captain). It started to feel like a million hands were trying to get into one batch of soup, and it was beginning to spoil everything. I don't know. Considering Blizzcon sold out within minutes this year with tickets going for $150/each (up from $125 last year), it doesn't really matter what a few bored Internet people really think. tongue.gif

..speaking of BlizzCon, my boyfriend is going there this year! XD He was able to scrape up enough money at the last minute and got tickets with his friends. You guys have NO FREAKING IDEA how excited he is.

guild is now 7/12 ICC 10. If all goes well, blood princes this week.

I have a 74 Dwarf Hunter, I recently have not had the motivation to get him to 80.

I'm into PvP, and probably going to transfer to Wyrmrest Accord to PvP/RP with my friend.

Enjoying the midsummer event guys? Free gold woooooo!

Also: I has a frostling. wtb scythe. :D

Got the scyth my firstgo at the boss..still waiting for the frostling.

Also anyone else here playing in beta?

I wish. I want to see how they try to turn Garrosh into less of a jerk.

I wish. I want to see how they try to turn Garrosh into less of a jerk.

I don't think there's any power in Azeroth that can accomplish that. >.>

His new moddle is ugly. Huge hulging musles, with a tiny head and no wrists...

makes me cringe every time I see him.

Yyyyeah. He looks like he got a triple shot of some crazy goblin steroids or something.