Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I'm trying the WoW trial along with a few guest passes I have. It's kinda fun so far. I have a level 9 night elf priest. It's only been two or three days, so I can't decide whether or not it's worth the money yet. I don't really have any quests I can do right now - all of them are too high leveled for me, plus I really have no one to play with :/

I'm trying the WoW trial along with a few guest passes I have. It's kinda fun so far. I have a level 9 night elf priest. It's only been two or three days, so I can't decide whether or not it's worth the money yet. I don't really have any quests I can do right now - all of them are too high leveled for me, plus I really have no one to play with :/

If you do join.

You're going Skywall horde.

>:|

If you do join.

medivh alliance

NO, HAPPY.

Norgannon Horde. ]:< Norgannon. We need more peeps to kick Alliance butt.

SKYWALL HORDE SKYWALL HORDE

I could teach you the ways of the warrior, the hunter, the druid, the shaman... I could teach you

to become a god

Edited by Happyface

As long as you don't join Kirin Tor alliance I'm good. There's way too many alliance on this server and as far as I've heard (got a RL friend on KT alliance) they're like Trade chat but everywhere. :<

If you do join.

But I wanna be a pally D:

Right now I'm a Drak'thul Alliance. I might make a horde later on if I decide to pay for it (currently broke ><)

But I wanna be a pally D:

Right now I'm a Drak'thul Alliance. I might make a horde later on if I decide to pay for it (currently broke ><)

Blood elves can be paladins and tauren will be able to in Cataclysm >:|

Blood elves can be paladins and tauren will be able to in Cataclysm >:|

I'll create one alt in your realm and one in Mella's? ^^;

I just reached level 10 on my main pally right now - I'm going for a retribution (DPS) pally since I can respec for one gold if need be. Plus I've heard that's the best soloing build.

Edited by War Pig Killer

I'll create one alt in your realm and one in Mella's? ^^;

I just reached level 10 on my main pally right now - I'm going for a retribution (DPS) pally since I can respec for one gold if need be. Plus I've heard that's the best soloing build.

Good boy.

My characters are Canah, Tarawr, and Monocle.

Also I believe that leveling as protection is best. I did on my warrior and it was AWESOME.

Pulling ten mobs at a time, spamming AoE things, winning at life...

Good boy.

My characters are Canah, Tarawr, and Monocle.

Also I believe that leveling as protection is best. I did on my warrior and it was AWESOME.

Pulling ten mobs at a time, spamming AoE things, winning at life...

I'll try it on an alt, kk?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...l&cn=Kasherodne

^ There's my current main, I've got a level 8 priest in the same world too 'cause I like healing, but of course, ze healing is not as rewarding as ze hurting.

You just like Taurens, don't you? :P When/if I start paying for it, want to make a new chara and we can level together? Sounds fun.

Well, honestly, I'm done with leveling for now.

I've leveled 7 toons to 80 and it's just.. bleh now D: But I can help you run instances and stuff if you'd like.

When I first started WoW I was a Night Elf Druid for about 10 levels, then I looked over at the horde side and I was like.

" OH MY GOD.

COWS.

THEY HAVE COWS. :D!!!!!! "

And thus, Canah was born...

Edited by Happyface

Well, honestly, I'm done with leveling for now.

I've leveled 7 toons to 80 and it's just.. bleh now D: But I can help you run instances and stuff if you'd like.

When I first started WoW I was a Night Elf Druid for about 10 levels, then I looked over at the horde side and I was like.

" OH MY GOD.

COWS.

THEY HAVE COWS. biggrin.gif!!!!!! "

And thus, Canah was born...

Care to help a newbie out? *puppydawg eyes* Does it take that long to get to 80? Doesn't look like it.

Yeah I saw the cow things tongue.gif Tempting, but I wanted to roll with pally and I don't have the expansions.

Do you get a free month with the expansions? Trying to decide if they're worth the money early on in order to make a horde pally.

Care to help a newbie out? *puppydawg eyes* Does it take that long to get to 80? Doesn't look like it.

Yeah I saw the cow things tongue.gif Tempting, but I wanted to roll with pally and I don't have the expansions.

Do you get a free month with the expansions? Trying to decide if they're worth the money early on in order to make a horde pally.

It takes me like a week of playtime to get to 80.

I don't think you get a free month of WoW with each expansion

arrghhh stupid gankers

i'm trying to level up my first character to catch up with my boyfriend/friends

everywhere i go people keep killing me, same level i'd accept, but i'm getting sick of all these 80s that pop up while i'm doing a quest

it doesn't help that malorne is so horde heavy dry.gif

today i was trying to kill the black drakes around badlands, i'm about 44 now

guy walks over, devine storms me and then camps out my body

so i'm watching as a ghost as they circle me, and i really wanted the loot from the dragon i was fighting for a quest, the person leaves, i figure they'll be back so i get the loot and try to teleport to stormwind and they run back and kill

then they camp me some more, so i wait for them to do their little fake leaving, spawned behind a rock and hearthed

again i wouldn't care if they were the same level or close

my friends keep telling me that if someone's bugging me they'll jump on their 80s and i just tell them that the person will be gone by the time they get there, it's never the same person more than twice

and my horde on akama is only about 20 because we all started new characters together but it's very difficult to keep 5 people the same level T__T

i miss desolace...no one bugged me in desolace

Side note

i saved enough money for cataclysm collectors edition laugh.gif yay deathwing mouspad

Edited by darkshadow5392

Haha, Dark, that's why I don't do PvP anymore. |D On my very first character (Night Elf Druid), it was on a PvP server.. and as soon as my friends and I hit level 20.. rogues were following us EVERYWHERE.

Like, we'd be doing a quest and then suddenly EVERYONE DIED. It was like this:

Us: *walkwalkwalk*

'SUDDENLY'

Me: *falls over dead* GBFDSRFVG

My boyfriend: !? *runs around, falls over dead*

Bf's friend: Aahhhhh *dead*

Me: *respawn* *dead* WAAAHHH D:

Other two: *respawn, ninja hide* ... *dead* F***

---

Yup. :< Then later we were being attacked by this lv 30 warrior. She wouldn't let us into this forest, and kept screaming at us every time we tried getting past her.

..the Horde were a bunch of butts on that server..

It takes me like a week of playtime to get to 80.

I don't think you get a free month of WoW with each expansion

No months, but aren't there 10 day expansion trials?

Haha, Dark, that's why I don't do PvP anymore. |D On my very first character (Night Elf Druid), it was on a PvP server.. and as soon as my friends and I hit level 20.. rogues were following us EVERYWHERE.

'SUDDENLY'

---

Yup. :< Then later we were being attacked by this lv 30 warrior. She wouldn't let us into this forest, and kept screaming at us every time we tried getting past her.

This. THIS is why I'm staying the HELL away from PvP servers biggrin.gif I've got an alt on an RP server though.

Happy: I made a horde warrior on your realm tongue.gif

This. THIS is why I'm staying the HELL away from PvP servers biggrin.gif I've got an alt on an RP server though.

Happy: I made a horde warrior on your realm tongue.gif

Name?

Name?

Tahoth. I can't do much though since I'm still a trial account.

But DAMN are warriors beginner friendly biggrin.gif

Tahoth. I can't do much though since I'm still a trial account.

But DAMN are warriors beginner friendly biggrin.gif

So that random guy I whispered WASN'T you.

Interesting.

You're not even online, that's not fair

Wait make up your mind are you on or off

/cry

Edited by Happyface

'SUDDENLY'

---

well i joined to play with friends and my boyfriend's been playing since it came out xd.png

and when our other friend joined he wanted to do alliance or i would have started on horde (i just prefer the horde races more)

again i don't mind pvp if it's fair

ganking just annoys me because they don't gain anything besides knowing they just screwed someone over

but yeah malorne is completely unbalanced T__T i think i read somewhere it was about 1 alliance to every 8 horde sad.gif

On my server it's the opposite. More Alliance than Horde. =w=

It's Normal server though. So if someone is flagged, they are FAAIIR GAME. One time my boyfriend found a lv 8 flagged and the guy was AFK, so my bf went "hhurrrrr" and smacked him around a bit. Which was a butt move, but hey. XD

My boyfriend then went to Auberdine and killed everyone, quest givers included, which made some Alliance newbies very sad indeed. *pats them* Sorry, little dudes.