Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

TLPD?

If so, I FEEL YOUR PAIN.  I've been camping for this stupid thing for over a month.

No, I'm looking for Skoll

user posted image

I thought, "Oh look BM is going to be awesome in cata probably and pets will have more equal damage AND SPIRIT BEASTS ARE AWESOME." so now I've spent about 27 hours searching for it.

Sure if TLPD pops up near me I'll take it, but Skoll is my first wantwant. And my friend wants TLPD too, so if he was online I'd yell at him first.

Edited by Happyface

Skoll. >8(

What I hate is when I see a hunter running around SP with him out, it makes my addons go crazy and I can't even kill it to force a rarespawn. I have, however, found him wild once so far on my quest for the drake. No hunters were in the zone, so... :V

But UGH storm peaks. I do definitely feel your pain. Parking your character out there somehow sucks out all your own energy. I can recall more than one incident where I fell asleep at the keyboard in the middle of the afternoon...

Skoll. >8(

What I hate is when I see a hunter running around SP with him out, it makes my addons go crazy and I can't even kill it to force a rarespawn.  I have, however, found him wild once so far on my quest for the drake.  No hunters were in the zone, so... :V

But UGH storm peaks.  I do definitely feel your pain.  Parking your character out there somehow sucks out all your own energy.  I can recall more than one incident where I fell asleep at the keyboard in the middle of the afternoon...

By sheer force of willpower I have not fallen asleep at my computer yet.

But I'm going to destroy you for killing Skoll even though at that time I didn't know it existed.

>:| /stabbitystab

Edit: FOUND SKOLL AMGMGMAMGMAGMAMMGAMG /HEART ATTACK

/DIE HAPPILY

ALSO

user posted image

Edited by Happyface

Anyways, I just watched some WoW beta stuff on YouTube. I was listening to the female Worgen jokes, and the best ones EVER in the history of forever are the bacon joke ("*sniff* Do you guys smell.. bacon? *sniffsniff* OMG BACON. Bacon, where's the bacon!?") and "At least we don't sparkle."

"AT LEAST WE DON'T SPARKLE."

GUYS. I just decided to switch to Alliance, brb. *shot*

All hail the power of the friends and family beta...

*sniffs and misses the boxy white and blue checker hat and carriages*

But yes... I played Drae on Alli for about 2 years then went back to Horde about 4 months ago... Just in time to curse Worgen for being all Alliance and awesome.

It's no fair that the Alliance get the girls with booty to spare AND the better end of the furry stick. I call foul play. Or shiny happy Alliance syndrome... well at least I can console myself with my nice lack of "TEAM Jacob 4evar" in my trade chat... *shudders*

Euuuugh. Don't remind me of what Trade will be like in Cataclysm. I plan on rolling a worgen. ><

Then again, Hordeside won't have it any better. You can be sure it'll leak across factions. Blood elves are already RP'd as vampires and the like, I foresee Twilight fangirls hitting Trade full-force on both sides. *shudders*

I will never set foot in Silvermoon again. D:

Euuuugh. Don't remind me of what Trade will be like in Cataclysm. I plan on rolling a worgen. ><

Then again, Hordeside won't have it any better. You can be sure it'll leak across factions. Blood elves are already RP'd as vampires and the like, I foresee Twilight fangirls hitting Trade full-force on both sides. *shudders*

I will never set foot in Silvermoon again. D:

You should come to my server.

People who roleplay are utterly destroyed in about 10 seconds.

You guys are reminding me of BARRENS CHAT.

I wonder what THAT will be like after Cataclysm.. hm..

=o! Lyth plans on playing Worgen tooo? Zomg. xd.png

Alsoyouneedtotakemeonarideonyourrocket.

When/if you get back, I do recommend trying ICC at least once.  Some of the fights are actually pretty fun, though some also have the worst possible voice acting. *coughValthiriacough*

Man, ICC has the fight where the healers act as the DPS, yes? I really really want to try it, but I'm terrified to raid with strangers. And my poor lil guild just isn't ready... ah well.

Grats on skoll! I don even have the patience to look for the black lion in the barrens on my 42 hunter. Lol. (but somehow I manage to waste my life away at the AH)

when cata comes I'll definitly be rolling worgen. Just, not on my realm. I'll need to do some snooping around for a good one tongue.gif Maybe one that won't be quite so against GDKP runs, I had some people complain. But when the runs I ran started going farther into Ulduar than their guild had gotten, they shut up biggrin.gif

Bahaha. Me and my boyfriend both play Horde. He's like.. racist against all Alliance races or something. Says that if I roll an Alliance on our server that he will stalk me and attempt to kill me (even though I don't PvP). He's okay with the zones, just not the races. Crazy.

Well, now guess what? He wants to roll a Worgen on a twink account. :P That little hypocrite.

But yeah, I'm gonna roll both Worgen and Goblin. The phasing they use is just too good to pass up on both sides. And I mean, in the Worgen starting zone you get to use CANNONS. COME ON. CANNONS. I love cannons, and it's in a starting zone, come on. 8D

And you guys have seen the epicness of the new Troll starting zone, correct?

Edited by MellaBella

My guild is a 10-person raiding guild, we got Arthas a few months back, but we're having such a hard time with heroic modes. We've gotten Marrow, DW, and lootship, but Saurfang is AWFUL, and we haven't had any luck with the others after lower spire, either.

We have this one total fail in our group, a shadowpriest who pulls less dps than me -- I'm the maintank tongue.gif I've tried to have him removed from the group but the other GM is a bleeding heart and wants to keep him around and help him improve. It sucks because we have some great players in our group, our mage and warrior both pull over 11k on every fight. It's enrage timers that are messing us up on heroics ...

It's so frustrating beating my head against the wall every week, argh. I have everything I need from Lower Spire, is it so much to want to actually have a chance to get some t10.5? I hate 25mans, blargh.

Anyways, I play Horde as it is, but I'm definitely rolling a worgen in Cat, too. Humans are one of my favourite races and aaaah worgen are seriously everything that owns about humans, politics and darkness and desperation. I just hope they don't ruin them like they've ruined the Forsaken in the last expansion. I miss my morally ambiguous Lordaeronians, now they're just evil.

Idno what I'm doing in Cata. I have 9 characters on my character sheet, and I might be making a goblin, but idno... D:

And I'm probably leaving my guild before it comes out. I'm just getting waaaay too frustrated with it now. But I have to find a new guild since I don't know any, QQ work is hard

The good 'ol days huh? My parents will not let ME play WoW anymore. I was addicted to it. blink.gif Level 29 Druid. Name: Roringeren He was EPIC. ninja.gif

I play, but I'm not on too often anymore. I should play again though. I've got a level 80 Troll hunter, and a level 78 Draenei hunter.

downed putricide on sunday/last night. Got Sindy to 45% last night. Continuation is on Sunday... will she die?

I love WoW, just don't have it installed >.<

I haven't played in a few months, but I love WoW. I preferred BC to Wotlk though. I have a level 80 rogue as my main guy, but I have a few others as well lol.

I joined a new guild last week, and got to go on my first trial runs yesterday and today.

I'm competing against three other hunters for a spot in the guild - Two who are apparently bad, and one who's good but has bad attendance.

So Tuesday we went to ICC and cleared the whole thing really fast. I was switched out for the core group at Valithria - Sindragosa - LK, but at least I finally downed Putricide and Blood Queen in 25 man for the first time. biggrin.gif I kind of epically failed on Putricide because my camera decided to go insane twice when malleable goo popped up. Other than that I was 6thish on dps, which is pretty good considering the whole group was 10k+.

Today we did Halion and wiped a lot. I didn't do anything bad, while the raid leader was yelling at one of my hunter competitors (the good one) a lot for backpedalling when he had combustion on him and stuff. Finally downed him half an hour after we were supposed to.

If I get to stay, I think I'm going to like this guild <3 Raiding's a LOT better than my last guild, and the people are pretty awesome, even when they're being all elitist in raids.

Cataclysm is insane >.< Friend was telling me they wiped 50 times in a instance in beta only to fall of the edge of the world after the first boss. I looks epicly amazing though, I cant wait for it I am so booooooored of WOTLK its just all grey and bland and bleck.

Euuughhdjsgajhhfhdksahjrrrgggghhhhhh.

Two months and counting, camping this horrible horrible dragon.

You know. Flintlocke from Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth.

HOW AWESOME.

Mass Effect

agreed 110% Mass effect wins

WOW...

not so much *runs off*

APPLES ARE AWESOME

ORANGES...

not so much *runs off*

fix'd.

Shooters are dumb.