Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Ah, typo in my post...It should have said, "I was in the second horde raiding guild on my server for a while, but I'm now in a casual guild."

My point was simply that not all guild are raiding guilds that demand things of you. There are guilds that manage to raid things from time to time, but are mostly just places to hang out. And there are guilds that don't raid at all, but are just there to help find groups for instances, or to do premade battlegrounds with.

Never said all raiding guilds demand things of you either. I'm in the top horde progression guild on my server and the only thing that happens when I have to drop from raid is people joking about my "mom aggro" while they prod at an app to come fill the empty spot.

let me guess, full t10?

I usually pull about 7.5k on a straight nuking fight, and I'm a hunter with minimal gear. I'm using Herumkal War Totem, and banner of victory, as well as a few other **** items.

Look up Er(alt130)bus on Gorefiend to see my character. Although I might be in my bad pvp gear on armory...

Of course.

One day I'll find a way to mail you frost emblems. I don't need them anymore. ;-;

I finally broke 5515 Gearscore on my shaman (Not saying Gearscore counts for anything, I managed to raid heal fine in ICC 10 with a 4600 Gearscore on her.) But it makes me happy. >:P I'm Lunai of Hydraxis. And my guild is Hellraisers. And there's a **** ton of Lunai's on the list..

Hay gais guess what.

user posted image

LOREMASTER GET

Of course.

One day I'll find a way to mail you frost emblems. I don't need them anymore. ;-;

Got 2 pieces of T10 so far. My guild has a nasty habit now of never resetting the 10 man in hopes of downing the LK soon. We're probably going to down sindragosa monday. got deathbringers will. It's sexy. Kind of pisses me off. I'm considering not going to 10 man anymore because of it. I need the frost badges.

Got 2 pieces of T10 so far. My guild has a nasty habit now of never resetting the 10 man in hopes of downing the LK soon. We're probably going to down sindragosa monday. got deathbringers will. It's sexy. Kind of pisses me off. I'm considering not going to 10 man anymore because of it. I need the frost badges.

Yeeeah. My guild has two ten mans, the A Team and the B team. The A Team's doing heroic ICC bosses, and the B Team has only gotten down 7-8 bosses. Since we have alts from the A Team, they're like... LOL, YOU DIDN'T ONE SHOT THIS BOSS YOU JUST DID FOR THE FIRST TIME?! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. BYE.

I wanna see more ICC. /wrist.

/cry.

ALSO, GRATS LYTHIAREN. :D

8 hour queue to buy a shiny horsie. Lol. Luckily I already bought mine an hour ago, I'm just queueing up to buy a friend a shiny birthday present

<- half hour in queue for celestial steed and lil' XT.

... If I get ONE MORE WHISPER... >(

Hey, does anybody play on scryers?

It is the 3rd worst server and my home xd.png

<- half hour in queue for celestial steed and lil' XT.

... If I get ONE MORE WHISPER... >(

lol, we had a sparkle horse parade in dal. led by a guy on a tiger.

Left it a while ago.

Blizz ask for way too much money.

My Old charrie was a Orc Rogue and Alt Troll DK.

My orc was Combat Specced. Racial + Killing Spree FTW!

And my DK was Blood Specced. I dunno why I took Troll since Other Races have SO much better racials for DK but... I liek dee trollsez. ^^

About to help my sister learn how to properly play. >.> She's been playing long enough to have a level 25 mage but her so-called guild is full of fail and didn't teach her anything after she got the game digitally so she doesn't even have a booklet (and they were aware of this). I just had to walk her through allocating her talent points, the purpose of the talent trees and just..ARGH. Then they were breaking out high level characters to do everything for her to level her faster.

So time to hijack her to a new server and start her off as a poor li'l baby character with no high level lurking nearby to take over, methinks. That was just sad to see.

you should throw her in my guild : )

We have a very strict "we will not run you through instances" policy

blood elfs are awsome. i cant remember any other races exept for the horde races. i do have 1 ally toon. im kinda still a noob on it tho ):

im a lvl 70 blood elf hunter and yet im still a lil tiny bit of a noob

you should throw her in my guild : )

We have a very strict "we will not run you through instances" policy

*L* If you'd teach her how to play, I'd do so gladly. I think she learned more playing with me in 4 baby levels than she had in 25 levels of playing a mage with that lot. It was really rather sad to see.

Really sad fact, Layn? They weren't even running her through instances- just dragging her around Azeroth in general and slaughtering everything in her general vicinity to get her XP. It was frustrating her too and she just wasn't learning to play her class or enjoying it.

Edited by Kyrieath

*L* If you'd teach her how to play, I'd do so gladly. I think she learned more playing with me in 4 baby levels than she had in 25 levels of playing a mage with that lot. It was really rather sad to see.

Really sad fact, Layn? They weren't even running her through instances- just dragging her around Azeroth in general and slaughtering everything in her general vicinity to get her XP. It was frustrating her too and she just wasn't learning to play her class or enjoying it.

ouch

well, if she makes a char alli medivh, have her whisper someone in Demons of the Soul for an invite. We can try helping her, if you teach her to use g chat or vent

though perhaps I'm not the best person to teach how to play..... I play this game on a different level than my other guildies.

Edited by Layn

Layn is on WoW? Nice. <3

I should play more often. :I Un'Goro and Tanaris were great fun...

I've been on wow..... I have 7 80s.....

Lol, I didn't know that. Always fun to see someone you know on a game you've played.

I've been playing for, what, 3 years? My highest is a level 53 NE Priest...not counting my DKs, of course. I'm a slow player. >_> Going quickly bores me.

lol, you should make a character on medivh. would be fun to have someone to talk to. I'm currently ICC rep farming with my pally, Reprisal

Do you have anyone on Silverhand? If not, Medivh it is.

I'll get on tomorrow night, maybe. ^^ Now is bed for me.

Edited by Zovesta

nah, don't have anyone on silverhand.

Medivh, Draenor, and Jubei. guildies do not know about my jubei and draenor alts and they aren't going to know. lol

btw, no telling my guildies i'm anything less than constantly cheerfully happy. If parents find out from guildies I am otherwise they will throw me in counselling

Edited by Layn