Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Well I finally have my first 80, and epic flying. So handy.

It is pretty easy to get sucked into "Just one more quest" syndrome. We have Parental Controls set on our accounts to avoid doing that. The in-game alarm gives us a 10 minute warning to wrap it up and head for an inn, then the controls kick in and we go to bed.

I'm getting really sick of the "ride a random creature and blow stuff up with it" type quests, though. WOTLK is FULL of those things and they are getting pretty old. It was fun the first few times, but now it makes me cringe.

I will give Northrend and Outland props over Azeroth proper in that questing is much faster. There are a lot less Fedex quests to the other end of the world. Go ten feet away, do this, turn it in. Which is good since it takes lots of them to level.

Just gotta jump in here and vent this excitement...Northrend Beasts in Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 is down! 2nd horde guild on server to kill them!

I played WoW once on a friend's account when it first came out. I made a night elf druid and made her reach lvl 6-7 or so.

I was into Lineage II at the time and didn't pick it up. But I didn't like it, and that surprised me because everyone was ranting about how awesome it was.

I thought that the graphics were too cartoonish for my tastes, and most of the avatars were ugly ( the night elves being an exception, though they had epic eyebrows).

I didn't like the fighting mechanics either; Maybe because I was a druid and I kept running out of mana every 2 spells or so, dunno. I preferred my Spell Howler ( Dark elf wizard) on Lineage II so much more however, including the battle system. Plus, she was hot. xd.png

I hear that you can max out in less than a month in WoW, and then all that's left is epic raids and stuff. Doesn't that get boring? :/

I am currently playing EVE online ( which is a space MMO, with a steep learning curve but worth it when you get into it) and it would take a person about 22 years ( or more) to max out all the EVE skills. That's because they are time-based, and you can't change the amount of time they need to train.

But yeah, WoW. Didn't win me over, although I gave it a chance. Mainly because of the graphics and the battle mechanics.

If you're following a guide, yes (Although you have to buy them). Playing roughly five to ten hours a week it'll take you a half year to a year to max out.

My guild can has bubblemace! And Jaraxxus 25H down. |D

zomg. On Wednesday I finally got to change to Frenzyheart. GREEN PROTO GET!

Edited by Lythiaren

recruited the best holy paladin on the server to my completely random, can't get healers online for toc 10 guild. Because he can pug anything he wants to, and I'm one of his oldest friends on the server

Going from uld 10 to raiding toc10 with one healer OP much?

soupnazi, HALF A YEAR? it took me half a year, back pre bc before they made levelling easy, to get to 60, while juggling studying precalc over the summer (how I managed to cram all those tests into one summer I don't know) and levelling a druid as balance.

Edited by Layn

im sooo happy that u can do instances with ppl from other servers now. most ppl on my server only play their lvl 80s, so i could nvr get in2 a group. but now i can get in2 one almost instantly

wow just never suited my fancy...I think it's because I don't like those kinds of games because they tend to be limited. aka the level system.

Levels bore me to death ...it's like..ok im maxed out!...now what?

yeah, the only "level" game I like is Ultima Online because it is truely a forever game. You get bored with your 6, 7 maxed out skills, get rid of them with a few soul stones and try something new!

Or you make a new alt, and go do bizzare things. I like Uo because there are tons of choices, sure you have templates you can follow like the Pure mage, and the solid axer but what i like is you can be a gargoyle fisherman to earn your money then a poisoning mage to kill off anything that gets in the way of collecting bait for your fishing. Then a lumber jacker to collect wood and a carpenter to build you own ships.

WoW just couldn't pull that off and I certainly am not paying 30 bucks a month to run both games.

Plus on wow, everyone pretty much ends up the same. Youre a night elf druid just like everyone else.

Or your a human paladin just like the other thousands of people.....

Like i said, the level system bores me xd.png

just my opinion.(plus i am an user of the older warcrafts like tides of terror, reign of chaos and frozen throne...i sort of have a resentment againt Wow for destroying my Strategy series.)

Ehh. It's not like you can only have one toon on WoW. I have several friends who are altaholics, actually, and I play my alts when I feel like playing something that doesn't just destroy everything by looking at it. Besides, when you reach level 80 you're at the endgame. Endgame is fun.

I'm trying to install the latest patch... but it always stops at 70% and whines that something named "Uninstall" cannot be installed... sad.gif

EDIT: Fixed! ^^

My female feral Tauren Druid named Néékérisanni is at lvl. 58. I have to buy The Burning Crusade soon. smile.gif

Edited by Neekerisanni123

I just started up a new alt after months of not playing. owo

A Belf rogue. My boyfriend, a lv 80 Belf paladin, is going to help me level by following me with his passive ability that stabs at the monster with 150+ holy damage, I think it was... how fun.

I just started up a new alt after months of not playing. owo

A Belf rogue. My boyfriend, a lv 80 Belf paladin, is going to help me level by following me with his passive ability that stabs at the monster with 150+ holy damage, I think it was... how fun.

Pallys can seriousdly power lvl people if they know what they're doing =D

Dare I ask.... has anyone actualy been hit with a Mohawk Grendade yet?

UGH, I have been hit by one. On my Belf mage (changed from Rogue to Mage).

I took it off after staring at it in horror for a few seconds, then was hit again. DARN YOU WARLOCK STALKER.

Luckily I know where Mr. T is now so I can get some grenades for my own use.

Is anyone else peeved that they refuse to release images of the female worgen? I want to know what I'll be playing! =(

Currently I'm a draenei pally, though.

Is anyone else peeved that they refuse to release images of the female worgen? I want to know what I'll be playing! =(

Currently I'm a draenei pally, though.

..what?

Here's the concept art for the female right here.

They originally had another that was much more similar to the male that everyone has seen, but decided against it and are now making a new one.

..what?

Here's the concept art for the female right here.

They originally had another that was much more similar to the male that everyone has seen, but decided against it and are now making a new one.

Well, I've seen that, but if you look pretty much all four of them are different, so we still don't really know much.

I meant that we haven't seen any in-game female worgens. We've seen male and female goblins, and male worgens in game, but no fem worgens...

Well, you are all lucky. Just because my brother told my parents wow was an addictive game, i am allowed to play only during summer holidays. So i managed to level my hunter up to 53, my shaman 23 and my druid 22...

Mamona said:
Well, you are all lucky. Just because my brother told my parents wow was an addictive game, i am allowed to play only during summer holidays. So i managed to level my hunter up to 53, my shaman 23 and my druid 22...

I'd ask to have a hour-based limit instead. Like only a certain number of hours per week or something...

Edited by FireAngel73

Well, I've seen that, but if you look pretty much all four of them are different, so we still don't really know much.

I meant that we haven't seen any in-game female worgens. We've seen male and female goblins, and male worgens in game, but no fem worgens...

Well, we DID before they scrapped it. 8D;

I'm so glad they scrapped it. It was ugly as sin. At least most were.

Here was a pretty cute one.

Ugly female with pretty human form.

Female and male.

In-game, they changed all existing female Worgens to look like males, since they are redoing the look.

I was pretty sure the first and third were proven to be photoshopped images of female undead...the first with the fem worgen mask from in game. I don't think either of those were officially released. I haven't seen the second image, but it looks more legit than the other two. Compare the chests and stances of the first and third to the second.

Ah, okay, the first one you're right on.

The second and third, though, are (or were) the real thing. You know how the characters kind of move when they stand? That's what the second is doing. Kind of like she's breathing in heavily or something of that nature.

If it wasn't for that, their poses would be identical. c: (Plus, look at everything else. Face, feet, claws/hands, arms, body shape.. everything is nearly identical besides color.)

Waah, okay, I'll stop. Haha, I get too into this.

Ah, okay, the first one you're right on.

The second and third, though, are (or were) the real thing. You know how the characters kind of move when they stand? That's what the second is doing. Kind of like she's breathing in heavily or something of that nature.

If it wasn't for that, their poses would be identical. c: (Plus, look at everything else. Face, feet, claws/hands, arms, body shape.. everything is nearly identical besides color.)

Waah, okay, I'll stop. Haha, I get too into this.

Nah, you're not too into it, or else I am too so it doesn't count =p

I'll give you that the third might be the same, but she does have awfully...Undead-ish boobs compared to the second one >_>

Forsaken.. have large boobs? I've never noticed. D:

I tried looking it up but instead got this.

The old female Troll.

..WANT. I dislike the current female Troll's stance. Too straight. @__@