Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

My mom does that a lot when she just wakes up and makes typos.

Something like that happened to me the other day. I made a typo in my password, so I thought someone hacked my account and then changed the password, which is what happened to my old account last year.

My favorite mount is the amani warbear (piccc) not because it's especially pretty, but because it's awesome looking. :) It probably helps that I have one. ^^

My mom helped me tame a Deviate Dreadfang in Wailing Caverns today. I died once because my mom fell down a hole and her pet brought a whole bunch of mobs with it, and they all attacked me and made me die.

So what does everyone think about patch 3.3?

I think the hunter tier 10 looks pretty smexy, still need to look at the stats though. The quests to get shadowmorne look like fun, in that "Oh, yay, souls " kind of way.

NOTICE! THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED THINGS OTHER WAY!

I've played wow 24/7 ( no not really but i played a LOT) like 9 months and now i started Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (yay! warhammer) because wow became quite boring.I had nothing to do , I had experienced almost everything cool (raids, instances, lvl. 80 character etc..)

So now i list good and bad things

Good:

-Pve (Player vs. Enviroment). Thats just lovely, just incredible. All the raids, instances are really well done. It's fun to level up your first character just because of good PVE.

-Classes. Blizzard have used quite much time to classes ( and you can definetly see that) , all spells, animations etc.. and they are quite different, i mean the playstyle or *kill tactic* laugh.gif

Bad:

-PvP (player vs. player) Well yeah pvp is nice in wow but it really isn't the strongest part, compared to warhammer its just bad.

-Players. Some players in WoW are quite well.. unpleasant. There are under 10 year old (noobs) and the nasty players. Noobs are well .. noobs, newbies. If you try to talk to them they just answer ´yes`, ´´come here``, ´ok`,well you get the idea. And then the nasty players *sigh* i give you few examples:

Example #1:

-LFM PPL TO BRD! ZOMGOMG

-What is BRD?

-LOL (your name) DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS BRD HE IS DUMB AS **** ZOMGLOLOMG

Example#2:

- so i assume that every1 know tactics coz this boss is so easy

- umm.. this is my first time in this instance, so could you tell me?

-LOL (your name) DOESNT KNOW THE TACTICS LOL HE IS NOOB ZOMGOMGROFL

Example#3:

-lol (your name) ur gear suck u have greens and this is hc

-That's why i came here to get new bracers.

-well then i watch your DPS really closely,if you do under 2k dps then i kick u. ZOMG

So you get the idea. I'm not saying all players in WoW are ******** but there are those kind players.

-BOORING. When you have reached my point,then playing WoW starts to feel like unnecessary work. It's not fun, it's boring and just well... boring wink.gif

And thats about it, If you have never tried MMORPG's i'd recommend WoW to you. It's easy to start (just be over 10 year biggrin.gif),Enjoyable (PVE rocks). But you must choose the right class, otherwise it isn't that fun to play. laugh.gif

Good luck with your new character biggrin.gif

NOTICE! THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED THINGS OTHER WAY!

I've played wow 24/7 ( no not really but i played a LOT) like 9 months and now i started Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (yay! warhammer) because wow became quite boring.I had nothing to do , I had experienced almost everything cool (raids, instances, lvl. 80 character etc..)

So now i list good and bad things

Good:

-Pve (Player vs. Enviroment). Thats just lovely, just incredible. All the raids, instances are really well done. It's fun to level up your first character just because of good PVE.

-Classes. Blizzard have used quite much time to classes ( and you can definetly see that) , all spells, animations etc.. and they are quite different, i mean the playstyle or *kill tactic* laugh.gif

Bad:

-PvP (player vs. player) Well yeah pvp is nice in wow but it really isn't the strongest part, compared to warhammer its just bad.

-Players. Some players in WoW are quite well.. unpleasant. There are under 10 year old (noobs) and the nasty players. Noobs are well .. noobs, newbies. If you try to talk to them they just answer ´yes`, ´´come here``, ´ok`,well you get the idea. And then the nasty players *sigh* i give you few examples:

Example #1:

-LFM PPL TO BRD! ZOMGOMG

-What is BRD?

Example#2:

Example#3:

-well then i watch your DPS really closely,if you do under 2k dps then i kick u. ZOMG

So you get the idea. I'm not saying all players in WoW are ******** but there are those kind players.

-BOORING. When you have reached my point,then playing WoW starts to feel like unnecessary work. It's not fun, it's boring and just well... boring wink.gif

And thats about it, If you have never tried MMORPG's i'd recommend WoW to you. It's easy to start (just be over 10 year biggrin.gif),Enjoyable (PVE rocks). But you must choose the right class, otherwise it isn't that fun to play. laugh.gif

Good luck with your new character biggrin.gif

Wow....thats really mean. Did you report them? And was it the same person? I sort of want to play wow again now. I saw a pic of that worgon thing and it looks pretty awesome. But I'll have to buy Cataclysm for it to work I bet...Blizzard is so good at taking people's money.

Wow....thats really mean. Did you report them? And was it the same person? I sort of want to play wow again now. I saw a pic of that worgon thing and it looks pretty awesome. But I'll have to buy Cataclysm for it to work I bet...Blizzard is so good at taking people's money.

No, I didn't report them.

BTW im now playing Warhammer online but when cataclyms comes i create worgen rogue to another server

Ah. I plan on deleteing my 11 priest and making her a Worgen one. tongue.gif Im excited I'll have a second level 80 soon.. My main is a resto/feral kitty druid. This one's my DK I FINALLY started to level since Lich King came out, and I only played her for one day. So last week I started playing her again. tongue.gif So far she's level 72, and im going for one level a day in NR.. But that's kinda tough. >< She doesn't have Heirloom gear on like my 53 Mage does.

Edit: Oh, and I play on Hydraxis. tongue.gif

Edited by Kazeindel Sawaknouske

Just learned that Worgons are alliance. Darn. mad.gif

Horde will be so outnumbered.

Problems I have with alliance:

I'd be killing tauren. Tauren rock

Gnomes are too tiny. Their houses irritate me.

I've been horde for like, ever.

I know somebody who did a project on Wow. The point they were trying to make is how Horde players were total jerks. I've been trying to prove him wrong.

Night elves irritate me.

Drainei (ok I don't know how 2 spell that xd.png) irritate me.

Dwarves irritate me.

Humans irritate me ( xd.png )

Ok you get the point. I like horde better. dry.gif

That's one of the reasons why the Worgen are on the Alliance.

They're trying to get more people to play on the Alliance, since at the moment it is EXTREMELY outnumbered by people on the Horde side.

Also, most of the Horde hate the Worgen in the first place, according to lore and other neutral evil Worgen characters that were there since the beginning of WoW.

It'd be silly to put a race the Horde already hates onto their side.

So, Jonataze, your problem with WoW lies in something Blizzard does not control (ie. players).

My problem with WAR is slightly different. I played it briefly, with all settings turned to max. Graphics are poorly rendered; faraway sprites appear as if they were 2d animated sprites, with thick, awkward outlines. The gameplay is largely the same as in WoW, but I will give it that that it is more plot-driven (eg. staying in a lowbie area at even a single level too high is deliberately gimped via the "chicken" mechanism). Unfortunately, however, I am a completionist. My 80 on WoW is working on Loremaster, after all. Player interactions on WAR, well, my limited experience has led me to believe that its moron and jerk saturations are about the same as WoW, RuneScape, or RO.

Because morons and jerkfaces are everywhere. There's nothing to prevent them from making someone else's life miserable, no matter where they go. It's a fact of life, and sadly we just have to live with it.

If I remember correctly,my female Tauren druid is at level 34,and her name is Néékérisanni. tongue.gif Or something like that. And she's a feral druid. I mainly use Cat Form,because I like it. smile.gif And when Cataclysm comes,I'll make a female Worgen druid. She will of course be a feral cat druid. >: D

Edited by Neekerisanni123

Example #1:

-LFM PPL TO BRD! ZOMGOMG

-What is BRD?

Example#2:

Example#3:

Unfortunately enough, you are not going to be able to avoid these types of people no matter where you go. The "ROFLMAOLRN2PlYNOOBQ.Q" type of people just seem to gravitate to MMOs. Until technology lets us send our fist through the internet and out of their monitors, there really isn't a lot we can do about it.

Personal Experience Recently:

I have a Restoration druid (Snooch of Earthen Ring, and no I was not aware of the comic character named this until after I made the character) Who is pretty well geared, Ulduar 25man and Trial of the Crusader 10man. I wanted to group for a random Pick Up Group of Naxxramas 25man, and within a few seconds of being let into the group, one of the assistants kicked me out, using the excuse (and i quote)

"U DNT HAVE ENUF GEAR GO FRM NAXX25 FOR A WHLE NOOB"

(If you are unable to understand this, as i was for about two minutes or so, it says, "You don't have enough gear, go farm Naxx25 for a while noob."

Really shows the intelligence of Forum Trolls.

Edited by snooch

Should've shouted your gear score at them and been like "Okay my guild will make doubly sure you never join our raids as a pug! Have a nice day 8D"

Edited by Lythiaren

I am an absolute fanatic when it comes to hunters; I haven't had any interest to using any other classes except for warriors and shamans. Pets are the number one choice why I play hunters, plus the awesome part in when a hunter is trying to find rare pets like with Pokemon.

A week ago the last pet I tamed was Araga and then I read the tale on the WoW forums of people protesting to have the stripes on her tail back. Also, one person made a slight off-subject post of returning Arikara's poofing effects. I would agree with both but Arikara for the most part because I wanted to get her as one of my pets when I started playing again, but when I found they took that poofing off in 3.1.1, I think, that really turned me off. I still got a Wind Serpent though; a blue one from WC and I like him. My other pets are a black and red spider, Mazzranache, and a bright blue scorpion.

Edited by Kamoodle

-, but I hate the game. It stinks *goes back to blowing aliens' heads of in Halo 3*

Care to explain why? Just coming onto a thread and saying you hate the game is pretty much pointless unless you say why so we can discuss it.

I played WoW once on a friend's account when it first came out. I made a night elf druid and made her reach lvl 6-7 or so.

I was into Lineage II at the time and didn't pick it up. But I didn't like it, and that surprised me because everyone was ranting about how awesome it was.

I thought that the graphics were too cartoonish for my tastes, and most of the avatars were ugly ( the night elves being an exception, though they had epic eyebrows).

I didn't like the fighting mechanics either; Maybe because I was a druid and I kept running out of mana every 2 spells or so, dunno. I preferred my Spell Howler ( Dark elf wizard) on Lineage II so much more however, including the battle system. Plus, she was hot. xd.png

I hear that you can max out in less than a month in WoW, and then all that's left is epic raids and stuff. Doesn't that get boring? :/

I am currently playing EVE online ( which is a space MMO, with a steep learning curve but worth it when you get into it) and it would take a person about 22 years ( or more) to max out all the EVE skills. That's because they are time-based, and you can't change the amount of time they need to train.

But yeah, WoW. Didn't win me over, although I gave it a chance. Mainly because of the graphics and the battle mechanics.

My account is covered in dust. It's been so long since I looked at it.

I find hunters the easiest to play, and warlocks are good too.

I play WoW on my computer with family in a local connection now [thanks to Mangos]

I tried the trail of WoW that they have. I downloaded it, and was bored within 30 minutes of it. I don't see how people get addicted to this game, it is so boring.

I tried the trail of WoW that they have. I downloaded it, and was bored within 30 minutes of it. I don't see how people get addicted to this game, it is so boring.

Because what is boring to one person may be fun to another. I think Halo is boring, but many people like it.

man i miss playing wow...

it was a fun addicting game.

it took over my social life until i quit for money reasons... one day i hope to go back but well see...

I now have five 80s, and working on a fifth. Having a boyfriend who never talks to you is useful in that regard; when I'm depressed and can't sleep because of him I grind alts

all i hear from ppl is "oh, u play WoW? i played it for like 10 min and i thought it was so boring." seriously, give the game a chance. when i first played, i was bored till i got 2 lvl 10, and then it got better. the only downside is the $15 monthly fee plus the money 2 keep the account active. ive had some ppl say that its too addicting.my bro has like 15 80's, but he has a life. he goes to work, plays WoW, but also has time for other stuff. my main is a 59 mage. cant play right now but i wish i could. my friends at school would tell me everyday dont play too long or ull get addicted. i would play for 2 hrs daily and then easily make myself get off.