Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

You just don't realize how long you stay on until you look at the clock and it's 4am and all you can think about is finishing the last few bars! haha

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.

Well, let's see if I can leech some time off of a friend to find out what happens to me.

*has too many characters to remember them all* hehe well I have an 80 nelf druid and an 80 Human Death Knight on Cenarion Circle. I also have a 71 blood elf Death Knight, a 51 pally, and a 43 blood elf hunter on Moonrunner, just in case anyone was curious. Anywho, lol I used to be addicted >.> not so much anymore after a year and a half

... CAIRNE! T_T

rumor has it that the horde elects him warchief and garrosh has him murdered and take his place.

oh garrosh, you're such a jerk.

I sighed.

sleep.gif

^ My face irl.

At least it'll be interesting exploring the new changes, if they're indeed going to do all that stuff to Azeroth.

Yea, the azshara thing seems weird imo. But eh. It'd be cool if gnomes could get back gnomer back that'd be awesome :] Hyjal will be.. interesting too.

Yea, the azshara thing seems weird imo. But eh. It'd be cool if gnomes could get back gnomer back that'd be awesome :] Hyjal will be.. interesting too.

Yes, but revamping Azeroth sounds really stupid.

Would Blizzard actually take the time to change Azshara from a level 50 ish area to a level 10-20 one, flood Thousand Needles, kerplode Orgrimmar, etc.?

All the vanilla WoW lovers would rage. D:

Edited by Happyface11111

Yes, but revamping Azeroth sounds really stupid.

Would Blizzard actually take the time to change Azshara from a level 50 ish area to a level 10-20 one, flood Thousand Needles, kerplode Orgrimmar, etc.?

All the vanilla WoW lovers would rage. D:

They're going to use phasing so if you want to keep seeing the old world, either don't buy the expansion or don't do the quests that phase you into the new areas.

The only thing that won't be phased is the dungeons (like WC) that they're revamping, and they have a right to update their content. They've stated on the forums multiple times that they have no interest in catering to people who want vanilla only content, servers, etc. because it's a waste of resources. They have the right to update their game as they see fit.

rumor has it that the horde elects him warchief and garrosh has him murdered and take his place.

oh garrosh, you're such a jerk.

Nope, the leaks imply that Thrall appoints Garrosh the new leader and the hotheaded jerkface murders Cairne because he thinks he's a traitor. sleep.gif

Nope, the leaks imply that Thrall appoints Garrosh the new leader and the hotheaded jerkface murders Cairne because he thinks he's a traitor. sleep.gif

Yup, that's pretty much it. Thrall like wants to help both ally or horde or somethin, so appoints Garrosh while he attends to that. Garrosh declares war on ally again, and kills Cairne. I think that's it.. but I kinda skimmed the info, hehe happy.gif"

They flood 1k Needles, I hunt them down and kill every last one of them.

Even if it is just phasing, or I haven't logged in since May dry.gif

Edited by Slim12

...Really? There are really going to be bloof elf warriors? That'll be freaking sweet~! I'll definitely make one of those when I start playing again.

It's kind of sad to see that they're splitting the Barrens though, the chat there was so fun to read. xd.png

I'll also be looking forward to the revamped instances, I'll probably go through them all even if I'm too high of a level.

If the leaks about Cataclysm are true, I'm going to be torn about getting it. Once upon a time I installed a 14-day trial of WoW. It was great fun (even if I could only get up to level 20 and couldn't trade), and managed to get a level 20 NE hunter, 20 NE druid, and various warriors, paladins, rogues, and mages (I think I ended up with a total of 8 toons. I'm a toon junkie), but I do not look forward to spending $100+ to buy all the games (given WotLK requiring BC, I think that Cataclysm would require those expansions, too) on top of paying for a sub.

I hope it's officially announced at Blizzcon. It'll help me decide what to do. As it is, WotLK is a huge temptation because of the dragon mounts, plus Patch 3.2's update of druid forms, and the overall addictiveness of the game. If the Worgen do end up being a new race, and an expansion of racial classes happens, it'll be that much harder to resist ._.;;

Though on a sidenote: I find the lore of WoW funny because I used to be hooked on WC3/FT, so a lot of the story is old news to me. Or at least parts of it. Just amusing to hear people talk about Thrall and Cairne and others laugh.gif

If the leaks about Cataclysm are true, I'm going to be torn about getting it. Once upon a time I installed a 14-day trial of WoW. It was great fun (even if I could only get up to level 20 and couldn't trade), and managed to get a level 20 NE hunter, 20 NE druid, and various warriors, paladins, rogues, and mages (I think I ended up with a total of 8 toons. I'm a toon junkie), but I do not look forward to spending $100+ to buy all the games (given WotLK requiring BC, I think that Cataclysm would require those expansions, too) on top of paying for a sub.

I hope it's officially announced at Blizzcon. It'll help me decide what to do. As it is, WotLK is a huge temptation because of the dragon mounts, plus Patch 3.2's update of druid forms, and the overall addictiveness of the game. If the Worgen do end up being a new race, and an expansion of racial classes happens, it'll be that much harder to resist ._.;;

Though on a sidenote: I find the lore of WoW funny because I used to be hooked on WC3/FT, so a lot of the story is old news to me. Or at least parts of it. Just amusing to hear people talk about Thrall and Cairne and others laugh.gif

Dragon mounts are so hard to get (imo haha Im bad with money.. so I dont even have epic flyer.. Ive been endgame lvl for long time now xd.png) But yea.. I know bite of lore here and there from my friend. The thing that messes me up... is.. Azshara (the person) is supposed to be dead. grr. Oh well.

Yea.. the 1k needles flood will be.. weird. And interesting I supposed. Eh..

For the worgen race, if they have to forms (like I think they said).. a human form and worgen form, I hope the make the human form different from the models used for the human race, otherwise it'll ruin it a bit for me.

Yeah, if you're going to make a new playable race, best to go all out. Reskining the human model would just be lazy. Plus it would make it harder to distinguish humans and worgen, though at least worgen would be alliance; it would suck being horde and thinking a human was actual a worgen and vice versa.

I admit that when WoW came out, all the talk of Illidan confused me at first. To me he was long dead, then I hear about him being a boss. I kept thinking "I sent an army after the guy and he's still alive?!" And the whole WotLK release got me excited, if only in that it caught WoW up to WC3:FT. I just wish I could replay WC3 to refresh myself with the lore. Apparently the video card I have has issues with WC3 and WoW, so it crashes - one of the reasons why I wouldn't get WoW until I get a new computer.

Wow is a good game first, but after months is so boring, you changing server every week, and you try every fun server, but all of them so boring, and you play less time with it....

Wow is a good game first, but after months is so boring, you changing server every week, and you try every fun server, but all of them so boring, and you play less time with it....

Then you become like this:

Everywhere you go, there's talk about this game... So i will join!!

I'm playing this game since a time when you were accused of being a junkie if you had one lvl 60 character. Yeah, long long time ago. To me, who had played games three years already and knew some worlds, it was a totally new experience. A lush, gigantic 3D world with so much to discover and to explore, and in some ways it still is. Okay, I don't play that much anymore, I stopped being in a raid guild halfway through BC and played quite a few other MMOs in the meantime, but I always returned to WoW... Possibly because you don't have to spend tons of extra money on stuff you need from the cash shop (which, in the end, costs more than the monthly fee of WoW!) and because it's got most details. It may have not the best graphic engine (curse you Blizz! Instead of releasing new Add-Ons each year you should really upgrade the graphics!!) but I still like it happy.gif

I'm a devoted horde player (Draenei: hooves? check. tail? check. horns? check. strange tentacles? check. klingon-forehead? check with males. They OUGHT to be Horde!!) and only playing a blood elf because there is no other Horde class that is able to be paladin. Honestly, I can only play Protection Pala, for everything else I don't have the skill xd.png

Orc would be nice, though.

Suh-weet some WoW players!

Hi guys!

I play on RP servers cause I'm addicted to such (got into it for kicks and never got out). I play Horde and Alliance but I've never gotten to 80 in my life. I am at 75 though!

Have you guys seen the new expansion?

Cataclysm?

Dudes! I wan to play a worgen so bad.....

Have you guys seen the new expansion?

Cataclysm?

Dudes! I wan to play a worgen so bad.....

This.

I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a WoW expansion, especially since I used to be such a diehard "vanilla WoW" player, but...

It looks so cool, and. And. Worgen. <3

I wish they'd stop raising the level cap, though; I feel really bad for any newcomers. ... And people who are rerolling, for that matter.

Been playing for nearly two years and my highest level character is at 63. I'm a casual player, and I play to have fun, not to see how fast I can level. Right now, I'm quite happy with Blizzard, as the lower requirement for flying mounts means I can actually play properly when I want, as they greatly help my extreme phobia of Fel Reavers. *chuckles*

Currently, I'm playing with alts on a RP server, but I'll always come back to my moody little frost mage belf, simply because I've had so much fun with him, despite the fact that my preferred race is the Trolls.

I am looking forwards to Cataclysm, though it means I'll have to cheat on my faction again; the Worgen are clearly superior to the Goblins.

I have to admit I was excited bout catackysn at first but now it just kinda phases me. However.. Im glad they raise the level cap or Id just get bored wayy too fast. New races are always fun but I think new classes are much more fun, however its good there arent new classes every expansion, or it'd be too hard too keep up.

But anywayss, yea, the worgen look sweet. And I cant wait to fly in azeroth, anddd go to hyjal biggrin.gif

Cataclysm looks alright. I always want somethign new to do in WoW.(Although they coulda used a different guy's voice on the trailer), the Worgen look pretty cool. Unfortunately for me, I favor the horde and goblins are just meh to me.

Edited by Zimbobway

Same here, Worgen looks cool, but I'm a horde person, I am not looking forward to the Goblins. D: