Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Just started again. Amazingly enough I got bored for a little bit there!

Draenei Pallys are awesome. I was surprised honestly. I started as a Tauren... >.<'

O:

I have a Draenei Pally~. She has black skin and white hair, which I find to be pretty.

Female Draenei are very easy on the eyes. Better than the other females, anyway. In my opinion. The elves are okay, but not as interesting. (Plus, I like the jokes female Draenei say. Hilarious!)

UGH, Tauren are horrible to start out with (very boring zone). And Druids. I learned that the hard way.

I think Warriors and Mages are the easiest classes to start with. The more difficult are Paladins and Druids, in my opinion, though they are fun.

My favorite races, as a whole, arrreee Trolls, Blood Elves, Draenei, Worgen. Least? Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Goblins, Orcs. .__.

OH. THAT REMINDS ME.

If you got to choose, would you rather the new Horde race be: MURLOCS or GOBLINS?

I like Draenei, BE, NE, Undead. Dislike Orgrimmar (Trolls and orcs), Dwarves, and Tauren.

I play a holy pally. Mine has dark skin, white hair too =)

And definitely MURLOCS!

Love me some Draenei Pallys biggrin.gif Taurens do have a boring zone. And its hilarious how many people I've met who go to the Tauren camps and kill villagers there! Ahahaha! Love it!

MURLOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

:3

I win.

Rolling 100 on Twilight Drake FTW.

Edited by Happyface

That is the most awesome mount. EVER.

Please to tell where to get? Such a pretty dragon with pretty colors. ;__;

YEEAAH GO MURLOCS.

... o3o *blank stare*

Yeah, I should mention not one of my chars are past lv 30.

Because I keep making alts.

Because I suck.

And my strongest is a Hunter.

Go ahead. LAUGH. I deserve it.

Lol.

No, but seriously....level one character. Do heroics, get badges, buy leveling gear, next character levels faster! biggrin.gif

My main is a death knight tank (best geared frost dk on my server, oh yeah) but pre-wrath I was a mage, raided in black temple which was pretty amazing.

But I must say...HORDE FTW

All you people and your draenei... *shudder*

Oh, by the Way MellaBella... I so was prepared. I saw Illidan die, pre wrath, pre nerf. WIN.

I think Warriors and Mages are the easiest classes to start with. The more difficult are Paladins and Druids, in my opinion, though they are fun.

Hunters are easy at any level really.

I found my pally easy too though.

Yeah, pally leveling isn't that bad >_> I hated trying to level a warrior, I was just not interested in mele/tank.

airaani: I'm a switcher. I'll play horde or alliance without really caring either way, but I do prefer the prettier characters....

OH YEAH, forgot about the Hunters. They're the easiest, scratch what I had said before.

And airaani.. I'm glad you caught the thing in my banner. ;D You're the first! You deserve a mechanical squirrel.

UGH, Tauren are horrible to start out with (very boring zone). And Druids. I learned that the hard way.

OH. THAT REMINDS ME.

If you got to choose, would you rather the new Horde race be: MURLOCS or GOBLINS?

My very first character in WoW was a female Tauren druid. =P She's at level 68 right now, so I guess it's time for me to buy WotLK... and as a side info: I LOVE EDWIN VANCLEEF! <3

But answering to your question: DEFINITELY MURLOCS!

... I like my Tauren Druid, thank you. o.o She's my main. I found the Orc/Troll starting zone to be boring by comparison. And I bloody hate the Belf city! Yeesh!

My first was a Tauren druid as well, but only because that's the only Hordie that can be a druid, so...

I hate Durotar...so...red... >_>

..I started as a Tauren druid too. I was much better as a Nelf druid, but yeah.

Who else is excited for Troll druids? 8D

Ew. Trolls.

That's my opinion on the subject.

... I really need to restart my account and get my paladin to 80 at some point.

Edited by Slim12

user posted image

:3

I win.

Rolling 100 on Twilight Drake FTW.

Aren't you hovering over that area above Cenarion Thicket that gives you that debuff which turns you and your mount a green-ish tint? Cheater! But I'll admit it makes the Twilight drake all the more beautiful o.o *wants* Oh and if I'm wrong well...*wants still anyway!*

And now to rant...I hate Wow players sometimes. Especially when they quit out of your heroic group because you didn't down the boss quick enough. Elitest jerks...just because I'm a hunter and am still halfway clad in blues doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. It's why I'm doing heroics. To GET EBLEMS TO BUY BETTER GEAR! *snorts*

I haven't played it for 2 days because of those buttheads. Feh. I'll go back when my Mysterious egg hatches in 5 days. *hopes for a green proto drake* ><

Edited by UltimateTH

I haven't played it for 2 days because of those buttheads. Feh. I'll go back when my Mysterious egg hatches in 5 days. *hopes for a green proto drake* ><

When me and my bf got our first eggs (on our more recent characters), both of ours popped out green proto drakes. Then on one of the same accounts we got another drake later, so out of like, 5 eggs we got three drakes. It was awesome.

Edited by FireAngel73

Why does everyone hate on the Trolls? :[

They're better than gnomes and dwarves. And humans.

..and orcs.

No, they do not deserve capitalization. Grr.

*loves her blue Jamaican accented race*

I think Trolls are awesome =P But I can't say I've rolled one yet. I myself have been Alliance for all but 2 of my toons (and those 2 are below lvl 25 sooo...yeah).

When I get bored enough and start rolling for a new game experience, I'll go horde to see their questlines and such. But for now I'm too busy on my hunter Achievement hunting.

I hate Durotar...so...red... >_>

...Red? I saw OW BRIGHT ORANGE IS BRIGHT CAN I LEAVE NOW BARRENS DOESN'T HURT MY EYES.

I had a similar experience in Tanaris, only it was blinding white. You know it sucks when you would rather be in the Barrens. >.o;

That's why all my new, non-DK cows level through Mulgore and then head straight to Ghostlands. It's boring, but it's many times faster than the Barrens. I levelled two druids through that entire zone, NEVER AGAIN.