Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Time lost? Nice find/catch if so~! I recently got a hold of the green protodrake for my DK.

Yep it's the time-lost. Congrats on the green. I've been hatching eggs for months and have yet to get it ><

Yep it's the time-lost. Congrats on the green. I've been hatching eggs for months and have yet to get it ><

Congrats again then. xd.png I've yet to ever see that guy in game. And thank ya. ^.^

just shake your sword at them when you buy your next one and make creative threats as to what'll happen if it's another freakin' tickbird; it's what I did. Love being on an RP server. You can do all kinds of strange stuff and no one really looks at you strangely for it. wink.gif

xd.png I'm on Thunderhorn (pvE server) so if I did that, I'd do it in my mind. LAtely all that's been hatching is the yolk...I have all the pets from it.

But I'll do that next time xd.png Though I'll shake my two axes at it since I don't use a sword lol

got my of the Nightfall title (how did I never get around to getting that before now?) a few days ago. got loremaster today. And then my guild ran TotC for the first time as a guild and not with pugs. ICC in a few weeks. We are behind due to tank's comp dying, but we are catching up!

I did my second try of ToC10 with my guild today for the weekly (Jaxx run). We're still not having that easy a time with ToC10, but we're getting there!

I did my second try of ToC10 with my guild today for the weekly (Jaxx run). We're still not having that easy a time with ToC10, but we're getting there!

what are you having problems with? maybe i can give advice, we one shotted every boss tonight : ) and we weren't even relying on the fact that our main healer can solo heal the place, because he was tanking because our main tank didn't show up and we were all "O.o off tank main tank, main healer offtank, You two dps throw on your offsets, hey random recruit who just hit 80 yesterday come heal"

Edited by Layn

O_o Dang...epic.

I think what got us was proper coordination really. Our dps is a little on the small side, and our heals were a little tight. Tanking wise, we were fine as our tanks are epic.

We had to pug it slightly, and most of us are new to ToC10. I think our man prob was just small dps. The worms got us once, and we wiped twice on Jaxx due to not killing the adds quick enough before we were overwhelmed.

I think we just had inexperience. But now I think we'll have an easier time tommorow. I'll let you guys know how we do on our next round xd.png

O_o Dang...epic.

I think what got us was proper coordination really. Our dps is a little on the small side, and our heals were a little tight. Tanking wise, we were fine as our tanks are epic.

We had to pug it slightly, and most of us are new to ToC10. I think our man prob was just small dps. The worms got us once, and we wiped twice on Jaxx due to not killing the adds quick enough before we were overwhelmed.

I think we just had inexperience. But now I think we'll have an easier time tommorow. I'll let you guys know how we do on our next round xd.png

I wait to hear results : )

and I shall tell you if last week's sarth group gets back together again for another try at a drake

Faction Champs is the annoying part, because it's so random and if you get many healers and don't have enough crowd control it gets bad

Twins was annoying too because our main tank hit yes for the ready check but then didn't pull, so there was no one on the light valkyr except me..... who died. And i was top on dps....... and spent the whole fight face down on the floor because the priest died too and i deemed it more important that the druid b res them.

Edited by Layn

To be honest, we haven't gone farther than Jaxx xd.png We just started testing waters in ToC10 last week. And this weeks was just for the weekly. Though later today is when we're supposedly gonna 'finish' it, so we'll see how well we do.

Odd though, I thought we were locked...is it truly possible to finish a raid that you started the day before? Or did we just not get far enough to be locked? I'm still new to the raid thing so this is a new experience for meh.

I should fraps my guild's 25man Val'kyr strat for you guys. We use a rather... unconventional method.

Since we started using it twice a week, we haven't had a single wipe on them. Including heroic.

To be honest, we haven't gone farther than Jaxx xd.png We just started testing waters in ToC10 last week. And this weeks was just for the weekly. Though later today is when we're supposedly gonna 'finish' it, so we'll see how well we do.

Odd though, I thought we were locked...is it truly possible to finish a raid that you started the day before? Or did we just not get far enough to be locked? I'm still new to the raid thing so this is a new experience for meh.

once you kill a boss, you're "saved" to the encounter for the rest of the week. you can bring in new people who aren't already locked to another version of the instance, and you can bring in people who are saved to the same raid id as you. And it resets on tuesday. So you can kill a few bosses each day, and get closer and closer to completing, until tuesday.

That would be great Lyth : )

Right now our strat for ony is my ex boyfriend sulks in a corner for most of the fight, helping with whelps when needed and most of the time not even then. We are trying to figure out a way to motivate him to participate...... we only HAVE two tanks though, so we are forced to deal with his sulking

Edited by Layn

I should fraps my guild's 25man Val'kyr strat for you guys. We use a rather... unconventional method.

Since we started using it twice a week, we haven't had a single wipe on them. Including heroic.

I am curious now...especially when you used the word 'unconventional' xd.png

It's called appointing and using raid guards. >)

Mind clarifying? Cuz my guild could use the help.

We resumed our raid last night and it was epic fail. We were at the Faction champions and most everyone got 3 shoted. Then again they did have the tree druid and a priest...>< Any tips?

have a rogue lock up the priest while you burn the druid, then move on to the priest. after that take out the others in order of who you think your particular raid is weakest against (some people hate rogues, or death knights, whirlwind can be bad, random polymorphs can get annoying, hellfire sucks, etc). Sometimes it can take a few tries even once you get everything right, due to the inherent randomness of the fight. On wednesday the shaman kept hexxing our main healer while we were burning him. This made it difficult because while you are hexxed you cannot heal. But the second attempt, the shaman didn't focus his hexes on any one particular person, and we got them down without a problem.

After Faction Champs, the rest is easy.

Edited by Layn

Yay see...our guild doesn't have a geared rogue...hell we don't even have a 80 rogue xd.png Most of the team consisted of pallys, a hunter (me), a warlock, a priest, and I think 2 DK's. My guild is pally heavy xd.png

We did try to burn the druid down while someone was keeping the priest contained somehow. But the druid only got to like 80 percent health before I saw him regen it quickly. I just think the rest of the guild was getting burned much too fast by the other mobs that dps just went down the toilet in a few seconds.

Sucks too because my gear can't get much better than it already is...I'm in half T9 (triumph emblem bought) and whatever isn't T9 is gear you buy with Frost emblems, which is BETTER than T9. Plus everything is enchanted and socketed like nobodies business. Aside from getting those 2 Frost everyday from random, I can't do much else to better my gear =(

HOORAY FOR TROLL NINJAS!!!

*Ish done speaking.*

My guild would burn the priest down first. Have your warlock banish the tree. You have to remember that the tree can tank your raid if there's another healer to back it up.

And don't forget that your lock should never use their teleport during faction champs. Doing so will get them instagibbed by a shadowstep rogue.

I got my white hawkstrider, and I'm in an uld 25 hardmodes farm group. Got FL, Ignis, and Kolo today, extending the raid next week for IC, Auriaya, and keepers

So I was in ICC 10 today.

And we were on lady deathwhisper.

Halfway in I realized I was naked.

:D

So I was in ICC 10 today.

And we were on lady deathwhisper.

Halfway in I realized I was naked.

biggrin.gif

what was your dps as naked?

Gnome punting, ftw.

fix'd.

fix'd.

mmmm, my ex boyfriend is a gnome. Perhaps this is why I now pvp on my blood elf quite a bit?