Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

HOLY COW!

Heh, my boyfriend hates Taurens. He says that the only thing they're good for is steak.

HE'S SO RACIST.

*snerk* Every time I talk about PvP, I inevitably wind up saying something along the lines of "Rogues + Pora = steak".

Pora being Porashota, my main who happens to be a cowdruid. xd.png

Edited by Lythiaren

I love my Tauren Druid. ;w;

But he refuses to help me when I'm on it. The butt-face.

This new Alliance Race will definitly alter me. I'm switching form Horde to play on aliance SOLEY because of it.

DAAAAMN YOU BLIZAAAARD! *Starts flaming* *burns a hole in the wall*

Whoopsh! I overdid it.

Anyway, Blizz always hated us Horde. And now look at this! They are giving the most Cool Race imaginable to the Alliance and something that comes out a Cow's !@# to the Horde. That !@#$ing Sucks!

There were so many angry letters to blizz just from my town Imagine the world then.

I swear the second Cataclysm Starts and if nothing has changed Ill get on my Feral Tauren Druid and Gank the living daylights out of every Gnome and Worgen I see!!!

*snarls*

...uh.

I don't see what's so bad about the Worgen being Alliance.

It's not like you're banned from having a Worgen if you like Horde more. o2o

I mean... HECK. I LOVE Horde more. But I'm still going to have a bajillion Worgens because they're going to be amazing.

Have you all seen the racials?

'Darkflight - instant - 3 min cooldown

Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec.

Viciousness (Passive)

Increase damage by 1%.

Aberration (Passive)

Reduced duration on Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.

Flayer (Passive)

Skinning skill +15, skinning speed increase, no knife required.

Two Forms - instant - 1.5 sec cooldown

Transform into your currently inactive form.'

Pretty niiiiiice.

...uh.

I don't see what's so bad about the Worgen being Alliance.

It's not like you're banned from having a Worgen if you like Horde more. o2o

I mean... HECK. I LOVE Horde more. But I'm still going to have a bajillion Worgens because they're going to be amazing.

Have you all seen the racials?

'Darkflight - instant - 3 min cooldown

Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec.

Viciousness (Passive)

Increase damage by 1%.

Aberration (Passive)

Reduced duration on Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.

Flayer (Passive)

Skinning skill +15, skinning speed increase, no knife required.

Two Forms - instant - 1.5 sec cooldown

Transform into your currently inactive form.'

Pretty niiiiiice.

Still no fair... *pouts*

Rocket Jump - instant - 2 min cooldown

Activate your rocket belt to jump up to 20 yards.

Rocket Barrage - instant - 2 min cooldown ((shared with Rocket Jump))

Fire your belt rockets at an enemy within 30 yards.

Time is money - passive

Cash in on a 1% increase to attack and casting speed.

Best Deals Anywhere - passive

Best possible gold discount, regardless of reputation.

Pack Hobgoblin - instant - 30 min cooldown

Calls in your personal servant, allowing you bank access every 30 min.

Better Living Through Chemistry - passive

Alchemy skill +15, your potions give more health/mana.

...they're good with their money, am I right?

Initially I was miffed that Alliance was getting Worgen too, but if you think about it, it makes no sense for Horde to have them. The Forsaken have been killing Worgen since the beginning of WoW. You can't tell me Gilneas will suddenly decide "Hey, let's ally with the dudes that have been slaughtering our people!" when there's an alternative.

Besides, goblin racials make up for all that. Automatic max faction discounts on everything. Personal servants.

... Built in rocket boots.

I'm making both a Worgen and a Goblin when Cataclysm comes out. The former because they look awesome and the lore looks fascinating, and because I can then walk up to Varian and RP punch him in the face without having a million Alliance and guards chasing after me. The latter because the racials are great and then I can finally be a tiny Horde character.

Exactly, Lyth. :D

The Goblins are little money hoarders with rockets! *rubs hands together* Excelleeeent. For I love me some rockets, and I love me some moneymoneymoney MOOONAAAAYY.

And I actually like the physical look of the Worgen so much, that I'll probably make both a female AND a male. (I have only males because my bf would probably be confused otherwise. But he's gonna have to get over this once the new races come out. MUAHAHA.)

Edited by MellaBella

I used to play. I was a tauren druid and I was OK. However, being a druid got really difficult for me and I quit. Yes, believe it or not, I managed to quit. However I still think Taurens rock. It irritates me that I know somebody who did a report on Wow (yes, I'm serious), and the only thing he talked about is how people on Horde are evil and mean. WHAT?!? I yelled at him for a good minute and a half. Good times.

I used to play. I was a tauren druid and I was OK. However, being a druid got really difficult for me and I quit. Yes, believe it or not, I managed to quit. However I still think Taurens rock. It irritates me that I know somebody who did a report on Wow (yes, I'm serious), and the only thing he talked about is how people on Horde are evil and mean. WHAT?!? I yelled at him for a good minute and a half. Good times.

What spec were you levelling as? Levelling resto is near impossible unless you have a steady group, and balance spec is also hard due to the total absence of spell leather in the early game. Feral is the most preferred method of druid levelling.

That registered as "blah blah blah leveling blah" xd.png I don't remember, I haven't played in awhile. I believe it was balance though.

The Troll Druids and Worgen Druids should be fun.

I mostly can't wait for the Worgens, because of a whole new area and such. 8D A completely new area, I should say, since everything is going to get blown up ahaha.

That registered as "blah blah blah leveling blah"  xd.png I don't remember, I haven't played in awhile. I believe it was balance though.

xd.png Sorry, I'm just a huge nerd. The easiest way to level a druid is to use the "I'M A BEAR/LION I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FACE" spec. Throwing spells to level is hard for a druid because you have to wear cloth gear for the first chunk, which means you get eated if stuff gets too close to you for too long. Then there's the healy spec, which is really difficult for levelling unless in a group because not only are you geared in squishyclothes for the first while, you're also not set up to do as much damage... which means things will get up close a lot more. >>

Soooo if you were levelling balance, you were wearing squishy cloth and trying very hard to nuke things to death before they came and made steak out of you. I tried that for a short while when I was just starting out, I died a lot. tongue.gif

-----

omgomg Worgen druids. wtb low level spell leathers.

Edited by Lythiaren

Bah, I don't think I'm going to be interested in playing WoW until those Worgens come out, GRRR.

But I'm gonna try and roll.. well, something really good.

So, in your opinion, what class is best for each race? What class is the worst?

This goes for leveling, fun-level, racials added in, etc.

I know I could just look it up, but it gets really confusing when no one agrees on each other. (Like for the best and worst classes for Forsaken.. I swear, it makes my brain want to implode.)

-----

OH, BY THE WAY.

I could wear leather as a Druid. o__o As both Tauren and Night Elf.

Not just cloth ffft.

Edited by MellaBella

Well yeah, we can wear leather as druids by definition. But did you notice that there's no such thing as leather with int on it at low levels? All rogue leather unless it was a RNG green drop. :<

Edited by Lythiaren

I had an account for this game. A Warlock, got to around level 35 out of pure desire from another friend to play. I'd always wanted to try it out since all my friends had it, but then I did and I found I didn't like it anymore. Sort of depressing for me, because I'd really like to have an MMO to play with my pals and like it as much as them.

Which is where I hope The Old Republic will come in :V

True, Lyth. Very true.

And Yammi.. Kodos. DUH. Jeeze, I thought everyone knew that.

...okay, really, my fave mounts are the undead horses, chocobos, and raptors.

Yup.

Edited by MellaBella

My favorite is the flying carpet, I can't wait till I can make one!

I prefer animal mounts to.. well, vehicles. x3

Riding in the two-seater motorcycle with my boyfriend is QUITE AMUSING though.

Shadow priests can do some very mean things on motorcycles. If they cast Dispersion while they have a passenger, the sidecar resets and the passenger turns out upside-down. xd.png

My favourite mount... Al'ar. Followed by Anzu. The Onyxian Drake and the Sunreaver Dragonhawk are pretty hot too, but... PHOENIX MOUNT and the raptorbird! <333

... Now if only Kael will stop being a jerk.

Edited by Lythiaren

I recently started playing again. About a year ago, my account got hacked and I quit. Now I got a new computer and I'm not as stupid with it as I was on my old one. My mom has an account too, and we play the game together.

One time I thought Blizzard deleted my account. O__O

'Cause everytime I tried logging in, it said that my username didn't exist and I started freaking out and stuff.

But then it worked again and I was happy.

...hahahaha.